Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:48 pm
QUESTIONS & COMMENTS

Have a question you need answered? Post it here and we guarantee it'll be answered posthaste!

We welcome:

arrow Questions concerning anything about the guild.

arrow Comments. Good, bad, or indifferent. (But no flames.)

arrow Suggestions. We aren't perfect. Think there's a way to make the guild better? We'd love to hear it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:45 am
Wildcats can also be goodbeasts. My RP has a complete list of Good Beasts and Vermin along with neutral explaing alot about them all if you want to take a look for yourself.  

Revan the Old Tzimisce

Aged Vampire

Revan the Old Tzimisce

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:55 am
I have this great suggestion, you will be so amazed. It has helped guilds florish and thrive through countless seasons and will do wonders for yours. Actually I have a few suggestions.

1. 1 character per person this lowers confusion and is just plain easier.

2. Have more locations to RP like Mossflower wood, Redwall, Salamandastron etc.

3. Instead of each place having their own RP have one large plot.

4. If more than one character is absolutely neccassary I wouldnt have more than three. (I myslef would and will have only one.)

These suggestions are but a few and will get things in order because no offence from what I see everything is scattered and it is hard to find anything I mean you got people posting OOC where characters are and each of you has like 10+ characters. This is very very very very very very very confusing and will not help your guild at all.

I am good at getting things in order and have helped guilds here and there get in order and back on track. Take my advice or leave it, it doesnt matter to me but you acnt say I didnt warn you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:11 am
I appreciate your suggestions, and I'm going to answer to these suggestions since you mentioned you were confused.

1. The reason we allow any amount of characters is because this guild was started by four of us who have been role-playing together for about four years now. Because it used to only be four of us, we all took on many characters to keep the plot moving along. We all have all our characters in order, and we don't expect anyone else to, and as such we won't be getting rid of any of the characters that make up our plot just because we started a guild. Since we use as many as we like, we allow others to do so as well. It is their responsibility to keep up with them. When they pull down a role-play they are contacted in regards to it.

2. People are allowed to role-play anywhere they like. They have the means to make any role-play they want, therfore they can make the setting anywhere, even a place of their own creation if they wish.

3. We decided not to have one large plot, because we feel THAT is what tends to be confusing. Because there will always be people that can't find time to post, can't keep up, etc etc. It isn't fair if a great plot was started, and suddenly a person with key-characters was not able to contribute to the role-play any longer. Plus, the crew members, as mentioned before, have had a storyline going for several years now and do not expect others to be able to pick up in the middle of it.

4. I addressed this earlier. The moderators are able to juggle many characters, and so we are putting faith in others to be able to do the same. However, we will not allow them to throw in ten characters in a role-play and just slack off on them. This is going to be on an individual basis. There are those who can handle twenty characters at once, and there are those who can only handle one. We can't generalize and force everyone to a standard.

We made this guild as an interest-based guild, not a solely role-playing based guild, as yours is. That is why it is set up like this.. This guild allows people to come and make their own unique plots where they have other Redwall fans they know are liable to join. But they can also make discussion threads, or anything they wish relating to Redwall.

Hope that clears some things up. smile  

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

Hyratel Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:55 am
I myself have 4-5 stock characters that I simply retool for different RPs, and it helps me a whole lot. I can hardly remember a list of 10 characters off the top of my head, let alone know stats for half the RP. I know I have only one character in here currently, and keep myself limited to 3 per RP. My 2g.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:52 pm
Well I am not arguing but trust me this guild would do better I know it for a fact. I am not going to stay here and try to sort through all this.  

Revan the Old Tzimisce

Aged Vampire

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:19 pm
That's fine. I'm sorry this guild obviously is not up to your standards. We have made it the best we can and we will stick with the choices we made.

Remember, this an interest-based guild, and I wish you'd keep that mind. It's not strictly a role-playing guild, so we must allow some freedom when it comes to making threads and characters.

It has been going well thus far, so we'll see how it goes from here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:54 pm
I personally agree with Tracy, here, but does anyone else have comments on this? We crave attention and posts. razz

I believe you're right about the Wildcats, though, General. smile  

Jen the Quiet
Vice Captain

Organized Empath

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:50 pm
It is a bit confusing, I was reading over your main Mossflower roleplay board and it was a bit tough at first to sort things out. I was wondering if any member could join any of the roleplay boards, or do we have to wait to be accepted?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:35 pm
You are allowed to join and make any roleplays you wish. You may use any of your own characters, and as many, and have the setting be wherever you wish.

The only one that is restricted in a sense is the Crew role-play, and we only do this because we've had this particular storyline going for several years now and we prefer just it being us, unless we invite you for some reason.  

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

Organized Empath

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:36 am
Okay, thanks alot!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:34 pm
Shouldn't we have a thread for introductions and such? I know that just kind of naturally happens in the other threads, but it might be easier just to have a thread devoted to newcomers, in case they don't know what to do right off, they can just introduce themselves.  

Ziftam07

Jen the Quiet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:39 pm
Done!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:43 pm
You're good. Almost too good... ninja  

Ziftam07

Jen the Quiet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:57 pm
Mwahahaha ninja