Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Il était une fois ☆〜 {starting&full}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

Star Haven. A quaint town in London, ruled by a benevolent King and Queen. They have two sons, one who will be taking the throne by the end of the year, the other who is destined to take the throne after the first born. But the first born has a temper, and all the people in Star Haven fear him. He's been known as cold and uncaring for the towns people, the King and Queen are fearful that he will not be a great successor. A King and Queen are to love their people, rich and poor, strong and meek; but can their son become warm-hearted or will they give the throne to their second heir?

inspiration: magic x medieval ▌images: photobucket ▌status: uc and full ▌best viewed: in google chrome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
kariiskutekariskuteTheme

x Gaia t.o.s. and guild rules apply here.
    x This roleplay is between Kari is Kute and Gandering Fool; if you are not either of these people, you are not allowed to post.
    x Long term absence - with the right reason - is acceptable; please notify me and I will do the same for you.
    x Romance is acceptable, doesn't matter the gender. But it is not allowed to get past pg-13.
    x No killing off a main character without the owners consent. Killing of background people is acceptable.
    x Fancy posts are encouraged, but not necessary.
    x One liners are understandable, but are definitely not needed. A one liner, in this roleplay, should rarely be seen.
    x Posting shall be done in third person.
    x If you are not active for a while, and do not notice me, I will send you two pm's within a three day's space. If both of them go unanswered I will assume this roleplay is dead and have it deleted.
    x I can change the rules at any time, but if I do so you will be notified.

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

kariiskutekariiskutereserved  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:14 pm
o
penka  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 pm
      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx║▌ VANESSA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx║▌ MUSIC

xxxxxxxxxxxxcome along with me; as an everlasting dream
xxxxxxxxxx██ ██ ██ &. we can wander, through the forest
xxxxxxxxxxxxall of my affections, i give them. all to you.

Vanessa sat in a small patch of field, the only thing that was close to a garden or forest as it could get. It sat on the far west side of town, to get to it you had to walk down a steep hill but it was worth it. There weren't that many flowers either, the field consisted mostly of daisies, dandelions, and the few yellow potted flowers that sprouted; all of them were fine with her. Each flower was unique to her, so even though there weren't enough different types, it suited her just fine. She had carried a small basket with her, her plan was to pick a few and then arrange them - putting them in a vase afterwards to set on her thick wooden kitchen table, just for the atmosphere. The basket was littered with daisies, and only a few dandelions. Standing, Vanessa brushed off the stray grass that had blown or rubbed up onto her dress. It was getting a little later than she had planned, and she wanted to be home in time to see what she was going to cook for dinner that day; plus she needed to clean and do other chores. The hard part was that her home laid on the east side of town, therefore it was a far walk from here to there.Vanessa grabbed her basket and trudged up the hill, stomping one foot infront of the other to climb.

❀❀❀

The lights of the town had sparked themselves on as it got later and she walked a bit faster to get home, her shoes clacking against the stone pavement. As Vanessa got closer to the middle of the town she noticed a small rumble, but at first she only thought it was her nerves getting the best of her for not preparing dinner sooner. Once she had worked herself to the middle of the town the rumble had only gotten more vicious. Her legs shook terribly as she walked in the middle, towards the foutain. She stood there, right in front of the fountain, her attention focus toward the side as now her whole entire body shook with a great tremor. From the distance she heard a scream as a mother picked up her child and ran past her and the fountain, going in the opposite direction. Vanessa squinted her eye's, and she soon fall to the ground as the shaking became too much, the only thing she could do was hold onto the fountain. Her flowers bounced out of the basket, scattering across the hard pebble stone of the town and even the water was beginning to splash out, splattering near her and wetting the floor. Her eye's focused more intensley and in the distance she could see some thing coming closer, but that thing was unharmed and obviously the cause of the towns trauma. Vanessa stood to her feet, having to use both hands to hang onto the fountain as she regained her balance. She turned to meet the monstrosity but it wasn't a monster at all, nor a demon or the devil. It was a boy.

The aura around him radiated, breaking street lamps and shattering nearby windows. Vanessa squealed at the high and dangerous level of magic that bounced off of him, destroying everything in his path. Her mind reeled with what to do while her body told her to run for cover. She jumped as something bumped her foot, and for a split second she looked down only to realize that it was her basket, lying on its side while more flowers spilled out. Vanessa bent down, following more of her bodys motions then her own thoughts. Her body still stricken with fear as she picked up a daisy, her hand shaking just as the town did. Her legs became stiff but akward and the boy only continued to walk forward, she stood there; the flower shaking in her hands just as her legs and arms were.
But a strange thing happened, she began to move. It was at a slow pace and it was hard to keep from falling down, so she took her time; making her way towards the boy just as he was making his way towards her.
Vanessa held up her hand, the flower bending from it's own weight and sadness; and all of a sudden she stopped as she soon came face to face with him.

Gandering Fool

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff