Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
The Witch and the Hunter (1x1 Looking for The Witch)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalFlame Aeon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:18 pm
Though we know a lot about our world, there are still many mysteries that have been left unsolved. Monsters that lurk in the dark, refusing to surface, and fears that people would much rather leave in the past and forget about them. But sadly, that is not how the world works.

The monsters in the world today take on many different roles. There are terrorists, rapists, murderers, sociopaths, psychopaths, and countless other names for them, but the one thing they call seem to have in common is that they are human. But, there is a more dangerous monster out there, even worse than those listed and far worse then you can even imagine.

That threat isn't human, not entirely. Seeds are people descended from Witches, yes Witches. These Seeds possess supernatural powers, and can do things that no human could ever hope to accomplish. Seeds are not Witches though, not yet. To become a Witch, a Seed must awaken their true powers, in the process however, most Seeds lost rationality and became violent murderous things, capable of widespread devastation.

Since no ordinary police or task force can handle these threats, a special group of Seeds, trained in the use the of their powers to fight against the Witches stand a chance. Their job is neutralize the threat, and transport the captured Witches to a top-secret containment facility. Those people are called the Hunters, since they hunt Witches.

But, what would happen if a young Hunter were to discover a young Witch? Because of her, that Hunter will have the very world he knows shattered, and it will be up to him and this young Witch to find answers to the questions better left unanswered, and together they will face a danger more terrible than either would have thought. What will happen to the pair? Will the bond they share be able to save them? Or will they both parish, unmissed by the world?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:19 pm
Regulations

◊ Put Aloha!! in the title of the PM to be accepted
◊ OBEY ALL GAIA, GUILD, SUBFORUM, AND THREAD ToS
◊ NO CYBERING
◊ NO GODMODDING, AUTO-HITTING, OR AUTOMATIC RESPONSES
◊ NO FLAMMING, SPAMMING, BUNNYING, BUMPING OF ANY SORT
◊ NO STEALING MY MATERIAL!! DOING SO WILL GET YOU BUMPED OUT AND OR REPORTED TO THE ADMINS
◊ POSTS SHOULD BE FIVE SENTENCES LONG. FIVE AS IN 5
◊ POSTS DON'T HAVE TO BE "PRETTY", BUT INCLUDE A PIC IN EACH POST AT LEAST
◊ PM YOUR COMPLETED PROFILES TO ME
◊ DON'T PM ME ASKING IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED, THAT WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC "NO"
◊ POST REGULARLY, IF AN ABSENCE WILL OCCUR, PLEASE NOTIFY ME
◊ I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE RULES AT ANY TIME W/O WARNING.
◊ HIGHLIGHT ENTIRE POST TO SEE HOW TO BE ACCEPTED

EternalFlame Aeon

EternalFlame Aeon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Character Format

[imgright]LINKHERE[/imgright]
[color=YOURCHOICE][b]My parents call me:[/b]
⇒ [i]Full name[/i]
[b]I go by:[/b]
⇒ [i]Nickname[/i]
[b]Born a:[/b]
⇒ [i]Boy/girl[/i]
[b]I'm:[/b]
⇒ [i]Age, spelt out[/i]
[b]My ancestors were:[/b]
⇒ [i]Witches, Seeds[/i]
[b]Which in turn makes me a:[/b]
⇒ [i]Witch, Seed[/i]
[b]A member of:[/b]
⇒ [i]The Hunters/The Coven[/i]
[b]Said to be:[/b]
⇒ [i]Personality[/i]
[b]Before here:[/b]
⇒ [i]Bio, one paragraph[/i]
[b]My craft:[/b]
⇒ [i]Powers, 2 max, give depth[/i]
[b]Always on me:[/b]
⇒ [i]Weapon, optional[/i]
[b]Whispers in the dark:[/b]
⇒ [i]Username[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:22 pm
Accepted Characters

The Hunter:

User Image
My parents call me:
Kyle Andrew Connors
I go by:
Drew
Born a:
Boy
I'm:
Nineteen
My ancestors were:
Witches
Which in turn makes me a:
Seed
A member of:
The Hunters
Said to be:
Friendly, compassionate, and carefree. Drew is eager to prove himself, and willing to fight when the time comes. Though the way he acts normally would lead others to believe he wouldn't make a good soldier, this is incorrect. When out on an investigation, he is very serious and calm, intuitive, and factual.
Before I was here:
Drew grew up without parents, since his mother and father were both Witches, they were taken away from Drew at a very young age. However, since both of his parents were Awakened when Drew was concieved, Drew's natural power has been much higher than any other Seed recorded, and many have thought he was a Witch since birth. A kind and caring family adopted Drew once it was established that he was indeed simply a Seed. And he lived a great life with them, but on his fourteenth birthday, the Hunters came and took him away for training. Since joining them, his powers have continued to grow stronger, and many fear this. Still, he has not awakened, and so he is kept in 24hr survailence. Drew does not know what happens to the Witches he and his team mates capture.
My craft:
Elemental Manipulation- Capable of controlling the forces of water, earth, fire, and air. Though, he cannot control more than one element at a time. However, when in the Limit Breaker state, he can control all of the elements with ease at once.
Limit Breaker- A power undiscovered by Drew as of yet. This power allows Drew to break off of his natural limits for a short time, I.E: controlling all four elements at once, increasing strength and durability, augmenting speed, hearing, etc.. This power is dangerous, it can kill Drew if used for to long, and the strength of the Limit Breaker state is dependant on Drew's resolve, the stronger it is, the stronger he is, and vice versa

Always on me:
None as of yet
Whispers in the dark:
Magna Visored

EternalFlame Aeon

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items