Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
εтεrɴıтч'ƨ ρrıcε (accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold!
  yay
View Results

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:38 pm
        Don't post, but feel free to creep. Not like I can stop you from reading everything.

↘↘The Plot

User Image
        Set in the distant future where space is a well traveled area and humans aren't the only ones out there. A band of space pirates are on their most important mission yet: find the map to immortality. It is rumored that there is a planet on which exists a great being, and whoever finds this being is granted whatever single wish they want. The pirates happen to want everlasting life, and so they set out in search. They are given a tip that the key to finding this great being lies in a small town, and they immediately attack. In the middle of the chaos there is a girl, a girl with a special necklace, and a bad affinity for trouble. She's accidentally scooped up and taken away on the ship, but it is soon speculated that she may actually be the key they were looking for in the first place. Refusing to help them, and in danger of being chopped to pieces by the very unhappy crew, their charming captain takes her under his wing to try and coax her onto their side. Will he win her trust, or perhaps her heart?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:03 am
↘↘The People
xxxxxA general introduction, and in case we want to take on more characters

[imgleft](100x100 pic)[/imgleft][size=11][align=left]✿✿✿[color=COLOR1]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]✿✿✿
[color=white]⇉⇉⇉[/color][b] [color=COLOR2](Name, whatever you want it to be)[/color] [/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]✸ [i]But I like to be called[/i]: [b](nickname or formal title)[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]✸ [i]I'm now[/i] [b] (age) [/b] [i]years old![/i]
[color=white]xxx[/color]✸ [i]It's rather obvious, but I'm[/i] [b](gender)[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]✸ [i]Sometimes I can be[/i] [b](three traits, more if you want)[/b]. [i]Just deal with it![/i] [/align]
[align=right][color=black]⇗⇗⇗[/color] [color=COLOR2] (username) [/color][/align][/size]

User Image
✿✿✿▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇✿✿✿
⇉⇉⇉ Amelia Kaede Roth
xxxBut I like to be called: Kaede
xxxI'm now nineteen years old!
xxxIt's rather obvious, but I'm female
xxxSometimes I can be feisty, kind, resourceful. Just deal with it!

⇗⇗⇗ Cadenza of the Heart

User Image
✿✿✿▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇✿✿✿
⇉⇉⇉ Thaddus James de Bouff
xxxBut I like to be called: Captian or Boss or just plan Thaddus
xxxI'm now 30 years old!
xxxIt's rather obvious, but I'm a man
xxxSometimes I can be aggressive, hardheaded, and straightforward. Just deal with it!

⇗⇗⇗ Aster -- rem

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:18 pm
((ooc:: for clothes and song, click top most and bottom most pictures, respectively.))

User Image

α м є ℓ ι αxxк α є ∂ єxxя σ т н

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx

Aw, but there ain't much that's d u m b e rxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There ain't much that's d u m b e rxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Than pinning your h o p e sxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On a change in a n o t h e rxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageIt had started an hour ago, the screams. So faint and distant it was hard to tell at first what they were. Kaede had been sitting on the terrace outside her room, brushing out her long hair, when she noticed noise coming from the village closest to the bay. She didn't think much of it right then, probably some party, but then a loud boom made it to her ears and she knew it wasn't a party, it was an attack. Kaede pulled her shawl tighter around her and headed inside to have the authorities notified, but once that was done she went back to watch from her terrace, seeing which direction the attack was heading. It looked like it was just staying in down in the village, and not moving up towards the more wealthy houses, like her own. This reassured her only slightly, because it was odd for them to raid only the poor. She clutched the locket around her neck nervously. "No, they wouldn't come for this. No one even knows. They're here just for a random attack.."

User Image

User ImagePeople started yelling in the manor next to the Roth's, and she saw a few maids run out the door screaming. "Maybe not.." It was time to get out of there, fast, but she panicked as the door downstairs blew open. "Portable cannons, these pirates are really on a mission." There was no time to try and run outside, and she'd be caught if she tried climbing off the terrace. Working quickly, she knotted together some sheets and threw them over the railing along with some rings and necklaces from her jewelery box, making sure to leave some hanging out of it. Then she climbed into the large chest at the end of her bed to wait out the attack. She hoped her set up looked convincing, she wanted them to think she'd grabbed her valuables and escaped so they would just leave again. Kaede prayed they weren't hurting her family or their staff.

And I, yeah, I still need you, but what good's that gonna do? Needing is one thing, and gettin', gettin's another.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 pm
                                    User Image
                                        xxxxit's not as if we can't see something's wrong xx it's not as if we can't see something's wrong xx it's not as if we can't see something's wrong
                                        ███████████████████████████xx███████████████████████████xx███████████████████████████
                                        xxxxxxxxxWHERE'S X THE X DUTY X TO X WHATS X RIGHT? XXXX INTENTIONS X END X WITH X EMPTY X WORDS X AND X CHAOS X REPLACES X ORDER
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♕ ⋮⋮ those who shout loudest impose their will ))xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♚ ♚ ♚
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN THE NAME OF PROGRESS ▋ ── ▋ IN THE NAME OF MADNESS - - - ❞
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD R U M B E A T S F A S T E R C R O W D S H O U T S L O U D E R ✖ ✖ ✖

Marshall Arwen, first mate of the Desolation, could never ever figure out what went on in his captain's head. Thaddus James de Bouff was a rather whimsical man after all, one with an unpredictable will that was always enough to drive him (and the rest of the crew) crazy. Infuriating, you could say, as that was how Thaddus made many people feel. Always carrying himself with a nonchalant air of arrogance and self confidence, there were plenty of time in Marshall's life where he wondered how in the vast space of the universe had they become 'friends.' No. Wait. Scratch that. Not friends, for calling each other such like that would probably be insinuating too much for he, and every other person aboard the Desolation, were simply people who were brought together by their similar views of shared goals and dreams. Amusingly enough, their current endeavors at the moment was probably because of such as well.

Thaddus had apparently latched onto a new adventure, one that had Marshall and the rest of the crew traversing across the galaxy following leads that led to naught but one dead-end after the next. What did you expect really when you were chasing after something as ludicrous as the map of immortality? How could such a thing actually exist anyway? But following the whims of their ever whimsical captain and the thought of another thrilling adventure kept everyone on board feeling more expectant than they had thought they would be.

With their current lead taking the people of the Desolation to a no named seaside town, their raid of the place had been quick and simple. They had shown up with a bang (explosions were always good for getting people's attention) that was then followed by loud shouts and a round of shots for a general scare. A little bloodshed here and there had the people of the town submitting easily enough as each and every houses were robbed of any noteworthy possession and spoils they owned.

"This is the last house?" Marshall asked as he gave the place a quick look over. Said last house happened to belong to none other than Amelia herself. Not that Marshall knew or care who the girl was. The place had already been emptied of people by the time they had arrived and Marshall had simply assumed that the former resident had ran away to avoid facing him and his men. How was he to know that one girl in particular was currently hiding inside one of the many chests they had picked up and hauled towards the Desolation? Now if only they had taken the time to thoroughly inspect everything that were being placed within the Desolation. But Marshall had figured that there was simply no time for such. They had stayed in this small town long enough. Staying any longer would just bring about unwanted trouble and Thaddus would only be piss if he were to have the Galactic Space Patrols on their tail... again.The last time such had happen hadn't ended so well. Oh. What happen, you ask? Well that's another story to tell.

"Alright then," Marshal began after one of the men who had been rummaging through a nearby closet stuck his head out to give an affirmative nod in answer to his previously asked question. "Let's head back to the ship and report to the Captain! We've wasted enough time already dawdling here. There's no telling when those damn Space Patrols will be arriving." Everyone gave their own shout of agreement and within a minutes time, Marshall and the rest of the crew were on board of the Desolation, their spoils tossed into the storage dock, doors sealed with identification lock and with no one still none the wiser of a certain person who was now on board.

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:35 pm
((ooc:: for clothes and song, click top most and bottom most pictures, respectively.))

User Image

α м є ℓ ι αxxк α є ∂ єxxя σ т н

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx

Aw, but there ain't much that's d u m b e rxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There ain't much that's d u m b e rxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Than pinning your h o p e sxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On a change in a n o t h e rxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageAmelia regretted her choice instantly when she felt the chest being lifted off the ground. She braced herself against the sides to keep from being tossed about and making noise. Surely they would look inside if they heard loud thuds, and Amelia did not want to be caught, even though she knew she should probably make a run for it. She was too scared though that they would grab her, and if they did she'd end up on their ship anyway, so it was useless to try and get her legs to co-operate with her brain. All Amelia could do was wait patiently until they set her down and left, then she could calm down enough to formulate a plan. First she needed to know where they were going, so she tried to listen to what the men were saying, as this was probably her only chance to eavesdrop. The wood of the chest was thick though, so she hardly made anything out through it, and what she did hear didn't make any sense to her. Just words of broken sentences, and without the context, it was just random.

User Image

User ImageIt hadn't been soon enough for Amelia when they did set her down, and she listened until their footsteps disappeared before she pushed the top of the chest up to take a look around. She heard the sound of a lock and took that as a sign that no one would be bothering her for a while. This was an opportunity to look around the part of the ship she was in, and while unlit, she could still see the craftsmanship of the interior. It still had the classic wood look to it, but beneath that wood could be heard the quiet thrum of the advanced technology. Amelia had never been on one of these ships, and so it was kind of magical to her, but the sound of engines starting up snapped her back to reality. She rushed to one of the small porthole windows to take one last look at her hometown, before she was whisked away from it, likely to never get back. Even if she could have escaped, she wouldn't know how to direct someone back to it, nor would she have the money to pay for such a trip. She did have a few rings on her hands, but they were cheap jewels, only kept for sentimental value. They came from Earth, back before space travel was a normal thing, just like her locket was. But that held more value than anything. It had been passed through her family tree many times, finally being rested on her shoulders. Looking at it now brought tears to her eyes, because without it, she'd still be at home. It wasn't worth it to waste energy now though, and the longer Amelia stood by that window, the colder her feet got. So she went back to her chest, wrapped herself in one of the sheet inside, and curled up in it to sleep. She prayed she'd wake before the pirates did, so she at least had a chance to sneak off the ship unnoticed.

And I, yeah, I still need you, but what good's that gonna do? Needing is one thing, and gettin', gettin's another.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff