Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
I'm So Happy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheese.
  Blargh, I'd rather it Kimchi
  Rice...?
  What is the point of this poll again?
View Results

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:26 pm
I have got my best friend into kpop, vocaloid, anime...and now Gaia!!!
She finally gave in to my begging to join Gaia, I'll try to get her to join this guild but she's hanging out with all of my rp buddies...

This is a major break through in our friendship (we've known each other for a looong time...). Her username is Kc06006 so stop bye and say hi, while she ponders why random people are commenting on her profile. : crying :

Are any of your friends in real life on Gaia?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:12 pm
None of my IRL friends are on Gaia.

I commend you on getting her into K-pop! I listen to J-pop, myself. smile  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, in fact I am!

Tainii
blondexandxbeautiful
Ivory_Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 pm
ɢᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴅᴜʀᴇᴍ!

Uhm, I do have several friends from RL on Gaia but the only few that use it regularly are my friends Raven, Ashley, and Alyssa. Also Elise but I never got to know her that well.
Some of my school friends use it every now and then. I love when your friends start to enjoy something you enjoy after pestering them to get into it. I may have a fellow Penderfan soon when I get her to read the first book.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Misc Papayas

Dapper Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:06 pm
No one I know IRL is on Gaia ( crying ), but I like to think of Gaia as my secret safe haven so I'm fine with that (most of the time).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:47 pm
A few of my Gaia friends became RL friends a few years ago.
Don't think I've had it the other way around before though.

Tell your friend I said welcome smile

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 am
2 of my IRL friends actively log in. I've got like 10 that have accounts but never log in/log in only once every few months. Most just wanna use shitty a** facebook.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 am
I have gaia friends who became RL friends, but no RL friends who have come to Gaia smile Tell your friend welcome for me!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 am
Met Ebony just this month, like a boss. (x I have like, two other friends that get on Gaia too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm
Cigarette Troll
I have got my best friend into kpop, vocaloid, anime...and now Gaia!!!
She finally gave in to my begging to join Gaia, I'll try to get her to join this guild but she's hanging out with all of my rp buddies...

This is a major break through in our friendship (we've known each other for a looong time...). Her username is Kc06006 so stop bye and say hi, while she ponders why random people are commenting on her profile. : crying :

Are any of your friends in real life on Gaia?

VOCALOID--

--Erm, I talk to Ebony on the phone and through text but she's to far away to have met her in person xD I have one very close friend who is on Gaia also, though we were buddies and both had Gaia before we realized that both of us were here, so nobody had to do any begging.

I've had several RL friends who have been on Gaia in the past, though most of them have since left.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:53 pm
My best friends are on Gaia. My boyfriend is too but he doesn't use it. :c
Sucks. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm
I have yet to get my boyfriend on gaia...but I got him into Vocaloid...funny story how that happened xD  

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image When I first started out, it was my sis and I xD
We had fun frolicking in towns and stuff. Competing in fishing, puzzles and slots. Then advancing to rp-ing our favourite manganimes and original plots. But the good old days has ceased to a halt ever since she's hooked on facebook. Lol.

But I guess it's not too bad. I have all of her accounts xP And she does occasionally come back once in a while to cater to them. Meanwhile, I too have made friends here from Gaia that had become real life friends xD It's pretty amazing. At first, you're total strangers, the next thing you know it, you're like best buds for life all thanks to Gaia (then facebook... xD). User Image

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games