Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
♡Come RP With Me!♡ || Updated || Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm
ღiCuukie wants to roleplay with youღ

I have returned yet again to Gaia after an incredibly long break because of school. -.- But not that the torment is over I am free yet again to enjoy many roleplays until I succumb to the stresses of high school life. So, on a happier note I am yet again on a hunt to find myself some amazing roleplays. I am really and truly in the mood for almost any kind of plots. But I do have some... Restrictions and wishes as do most people. So bear with me!

✖Arranged Marriage || It seems a lot of people want this. But if it has a good plot I am so up for it. ||
✖Master -- Slave
✖Forbidden Love || A tricky one. But PM me if your interested. ||
✖Pirate -- Castaway
✖Pirate -- Hostage
✖Family Affairs

Updates
✖Girl -- Sisters Boyfriend
✖Boy -- Brothers Girlfriend
✖Siblings
✖Girl -- Moms Fiance
✖Boy -- Dads Fiance
✖Childhood Friends
✖Lab Partners in Highschool
✖Teacher -- Student

Those are just a few pairings that I can think of off the top of my head. There are just a few genres I WON'T do. Sci-Fi, War, Fandoms. I am usually semi-lit to lit. But it really depends on what you give me to work with. I love using fancy layouts if it is a thread RP. I am willing to do PM's but my inbox is usually cluttered and I would prefer thread but either one would be fine. If anyone needs or would be interested in a sample let me know and I would be more than happy to provide you with one. I think thats all I can think of for now.. >.>. Post on here or shoot me a PM. I'd love to start brainstorming with all of you!

ღWith Love,iCuukieღ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 pm
I forgot to mention YAOI and YURI are totally cool with me <3. I'd actually love to do one of those.

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:54 pm
Well, it seems I have stumbled upon your little thread here~ Well, I have been needing some new rps because some have been dying or moving at a rather slow pace. - 3- Your ideas seem quite interesting - and you also seem quite nice - so naturally, I had to stop by. c: Perhaps we could plot some? Any ideas work for me, so which ones would you be most interested in?
Also, what gender are you most wanting to play because I do either. (:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:38 pm
Ooh, I'm interested. I'm willing to do Master--Slave, Pirate--Castaway, and Pirate--Hostage. I normally only play girls, so I'm open to a Yuri rp or hetero, depending on which type you'd like to do.

If you want to do the Master--Slave one with me, I suck at playing masters, so I'd be the slave.
If it's the Pirate--Castaway, I'd be happy to be the pirate or the castaway, either one's fine with me. Same with the Pirate--Hostage, but I've really been wanting to try being the hostage for once in that one.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:41 pm
Ink Stained Felixx

Hurrah! ^-^ I am incredibly happy that you have found my thread. Woop. I play either gender, so I completely understand if you've been stuck playing male or female and want a change. I would love to plot some things out with you. I am really up for anything. I am sort of in the mood for some sort of dark romance or anyone of the pairings I listed. Is there anything you interested in or something you have in mind that I haven't thought of? smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:43 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eeps, thanks so much. I like the pirate ideas and I am leaning more towards those. I will play male if you want do to something hetero or we can go for a Yuri. Would you rather do the castaway or hostage? Cause I am up for both. ^-^ Let me know!

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
iCuukie
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eeps, thanks so much. I like the pirate ideas and I am leaning more towards those. I will play male if you want do to something hetero or we can go for a Yuri. Would you rather do the castaway or hostage? Cause I am up for both. ^-^ Let me know!

Hm...I'm really fine with either one. I've never done a yuri pirate rp, so I think I'd like to try that. And I think I'd rather do the castaway. I've done hostage plenty of times.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Okay Yuri pirate RP it is! Would you rather play the pirate or castaway? Also, thread or PM?

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:56 pm
iCuukie

Woop, haha. x3 Well either gender is fine with me, but I suppose it depends on what rp we choose to do. (: A dark romance sounds interesting, did you have anything in mind for that? o: Or the master slave ordeal sounded fun, though I am awful at masters. >:L Or hm... I had a few other ideas that I have picked up from seeing others mentioning. Something like a creatorxcreation ordeal... Possibly imaginary friendxcreator is something a little lighter out of that I have also seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:21 pm
iCuukie
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Okay Yuri pirate RP it is! Would you rather play the pirate or castaway? Also, thread or PM?

Can I be the castaway? Oh, and lets do it via thread.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 pm
Ink Stained Felixx

A dark romance sounds good. Although if you'd like to do a master slave I can play the master. I feel with the creator -- creation it would need a really good plot.. And if it was I was thinking more.. like marionette rather than Frakenstein. Or at least thats how I would imagine it. Imaginary friend -- creator would be cute I feel a little drawn to that idea. So many choices >.<. What are you leaning towards?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:54 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Do you want to brainstorm or plot or do you want me to use one I already have? I'll set up the thread after I get this answer. smile

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:41 pm
iCuukie
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Do you want to brainstorm or plot or do you want me to use one I already have? I'll set up the thread after I get this answer. smile

If you have a plot already in mind, that's fine with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:41 pm
iCuukie

A marionette? That sounds like a really good twist actually. But we would really need some major plotting for that I feel, lol. I have especially been interested in the imaginary friendxcreator. That could be a great deal of fun and either could be some type of dark romance in a way, I find with the right ideas behind them. SO MANY OPTIONS. xD For the imaginary friend one, I would be willing to be the imaginary friend (Perhaps male and the creator is female?) and for the marionette and creator, I could go either way and gender could go either way as well. (:

I find since you were searching for 1x1's it is only fair if you choose. <3  

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:40 pm
Ink Stained Felixx

I really like that imaginary friend -- creator RP. >.>. I think we should do that one. I don't care which gender I play nor which role razz . Since I chose which RP you can chose what role and gender you'd like ^-^

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff