Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Scared and want to do the right thing.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:16 pm
Please pray for me. For several months now, I have been getting the desire to finally want to move on with my life...and get into a relationship. But it's starting to become strangely difficult to bear.... All I ask is that you pray for me, that I will make the right decision and end up with the right person. I can't really say too much on the forums, but I've been getting tempted to do certain things that are against God, and it's stressing me out a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:29 pm
Saiune
Please pray for me. For several months now, I have been getting the desire to finally want to move on with my life...and get into a relationship. But it's starting to become strangely difficult to bear.... All I ask is that you pray for me, that I will make the right decision and end up with the right person. I can't really say too much on the forums, but I've been getting tempted to do certain things that are against God, and it's stressing me out a bit.

I will absolutely pray for you! If you are finding yourself tempted more than before, it could be because you are backing off in your relationship with God...
spend more time with Him than you have been. When you do have a closer relationship with God, He helps you in those times.

Also, I strongly recommend the book When God Writes Your Love Story...you can buy a used copy off Amazon for a penny plus shipping (so cheap!) or check your library, they can probably order it for you if they don't have it.  

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

Saiune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:37 pm
Aoife
Saiune

I will absolutely pray for you! If you are finding yourself tempted more than before, it could be because you are backing off in your relationship with God...
spend more time with Him than you have been. When you do have a closer relationship with God, He helps you in those times.

Also, I strongly recommend the book When God Writes Your Love Story...you can buy a used copy off Amazon for a penny plus shipping (so cheap!) or check your library, they can probably order it for you if they don't have it.

Thank you. I will search it up. I actually have been feeling a bit more influenced by temptations lately, and it's driving me insane. Maybe just spending more time with God is what I need, then.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games