Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:05 am
my dad took my sister on a vacation as a graduation gift for the week. i didnt get invited, dad said it was because it was too expensive but i think he just forgot about me since i moved out nearly 2 years ago, even though im only 3 blocks away. but my nonfavorite child issues aside i get to babysit all their animals, well most of them. the toy poodle, kala, is staying at the vet's since she has to go out nearly every hour and even then sometimes she just pees or poops inside right after comming in the house.

none of his animals are staying at my house since his shepherd mix, bear, isnt the most cat friendly thing. she likes to chase animals. this isnt an issue at my dad's house since she stays on the first floor and the cats choose to stay on the second floor. his cats hate dogs so they arent staying at my house either.

i have to go to his house 4-6 times a day to let bear outside and to spend time with her. and i also have to scoop the litterboxes for the cats and check on my sister's bearded dragon. i miss having a beardy lol going over there so often isnt as bad as i thought it would be since im only 3 blocks away.

but anyways, his 2 cats dont remember me gonk i know i dont see them often even when i do go over and visit because i usually just stay down in the liing room but still. its sad that they are hiding from me when before they would come out and be very chatty whenever they saw me. but besides that im having fun. ive been taking stowrm over there with me everytime i go and my crazy dingo has been loving it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:49 pm
Ooh! Sounds like fun! Maybe the cats will warm back up to you since you have to go over there so frequently. Could you maybe post pictures of them? ^_^ I'm also glad Stowrm has been enjoying herself too! heart  

CrissAngelLover12345

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 am
ok, i have pics now. sorry it took so long lol

bear, my dad's german shepherd mix
User Image
User Image

bear just laying there while stowrm goes through the toy basket. stowrm isnt allowed to have rope toys or suffed animals at my house since she rips them up so those are always the first things she grabs whenever i take her to my dad's house lol
User Image

couldnt get a clear picture because they kept moving but here they are playing tug.
User Image

thomasina, my sister's cat. when fluffers and i lived here this lady cat, my male fluffers, and my dad's male cat moggy had some sort of 3 way relationship going on. they were always having cat sex with each other, yes even the boys
User Image

and here is moggy, the dimwit ragdoll. i could only get him to come out and see me when it was meal time
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:11 am
Aww, They're so cute! It looks like Stowrm indeed had a lot of fun! It looks like Bear enjoyed her company too! heart  

CrissAngelLover12345

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:17 am
CrissAngelLover12345
Aww, They're so cute! It looks like Stowrm indeed had a lot of fun! It looks like Bear enjoyed her company too! heart

they get along so well most of the time. sometimes stowrm can be a bit too much for bear, wanting to play when bear just wants to nap or be pet, or if bear decides she doesnt want a dinger running under her or jumping over her, then she growls and gives stowrm plenty of warning. if stowrm keeps it up bear will pin her and bark at her a couple times then go back to whatever she was doing. she has been a godsend teaching stowrm doggy manners because even when snapping at stowrm she is very gentle.

and bear has loved having another dog her size to play tug with. my sister's dog is way too short lol  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games