Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
So I may have developed a 100% consistent strat...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:54 pm
for Frog Jump. It involves alignment, timing, and the dragonfly as a visual cue. The only difficult part is getting into position in time and timing it correctly. I will post a vid soon if I can get the footage I need.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:40 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ZuVORb4AE  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:19 pm
That's awesome Maui boy! It totally works. That's the most consistent strategy I've seen. I went in there and got half a dozen 20's in a matter of minutes! I'm going to use this to rack up my 5k points for the Champion Achievement.

Go Durem! =D

*EDIT: I got my 5000 points! (5100 to be more precise) Still waiting on my achievement though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 pm
Nice. I can't believe there are people who have like 50K+score in frog jump alone who haven't developed such a strat. I guess I'm just one of those people who likes to mess around with things razz  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:54 pm
Great job, Maui!

It took quite a while longer to get the 20 on this account... maybe she's too heavy? eek But it was still a helluva lot faster than my first 20 on Ned-san without your strategy, lol! His cumulative score was up in the 2700's I believe, before he got that first 20... xP  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:05 pm
Yeah, for some reason it seems to work better on this account. I just jumped in there and got a 20 on my second jump, took another jump for 19, then 20 again... lol. Finally they updated my Champion Achievement! w00t! dramallama  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:13 pm
LOL I didn't even know that was your mule razz Hopefully others will see this and possibly develop their own alignment strat. At the moment, it's somewhat impractical to use for farming. I find it's best to just take the 18s and 19s when you have a bad alignment rather than trying to realign to go for a 20.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:16 pm
maui boy no ka oi
LOL I didn't even know that was your mule razz

I've got a player on each team (well, two for Barton, but that's just the way it goes). smile Nobody beats Aekea though... I got my 20 on my first jump with this strategy! w00t!  

Neddog

Distinct Perfectionist

smarterish

Fashionable Smoker

1,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:27 pm
maui boy no ka oi
At the moment, it's somewhat impractical to use for farming. I find it's best to just take the 18s and 19s when you have a bad alignment rather than trying to realign to go for a 20.

i tinks ur stratigee iz gud 4 farmer cuz u use ur key bored n u cuns git in plaze fister.  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games