Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:35 am
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle finally pulled out her money and paid the shop owner for her purchase before turning to Ada and listening to her quietly. She smirked slightly and put her hand on the back of Olyvia's neck, steering the younger and smaller girl out the door. She stayed silent through all of Ada's explanation, easily picking up on the girl's slip ups. "You thought he was an older student, which means he's not. And he was visiting, which means he doesn't even go to our school. And still you trusted him?" She asked, not sounding angry at all, just vehemently curious. It was a problem of hers wasn't it always being interested in the strange things.... but she was also usually interested in dangerous things and people. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "So who was he meeting?" She asked, now out of pure curiosity. Ada was her friend for reason, and as protective as Michelle was, she knew the Hufflepuff could take care of herself. Plus anything Ada could get herself into could never be even half as bad as what Michelle got herself into on like.... a weekly basis. "Talk"

She smirked as Ada teased her sister in the most obvious way. Her grip tightened on the back of the young girl's neck. "Yeah Ada.... I mean that could take all day... we may not even have time for anything else." She teased, smirking wider when Olyvia tried to twist in her grip and gave an audible gasp. The young girl immediately started complaining and whining, pleading for them to at least have time to get her broom. Michelle held back a peal of laughter at her sister's protests. She couldn't help but tease the tiny girl it was much to fun, and she hadn't had enough fun in her life recently. School was too boring and nothing exciting ever seemed to happen there, and all that had happened since she got back from school was more of her step father's idiocy. Nothing new, exciting, or interesting. She sighed again and led the way out of the shop.

{Exit}

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
Fiona is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Madame Malkin'sspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving spaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Customersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, older lasses... prolly just needin' an adjustmen' then.' spacespac

═════════════════════════════════

Fiona waved good-bye to the group as they left, hoping their conversation didn't devolve into a fight. It rather sounded like it was going to. She shook her head a bit to get those thoughts out and smiled at the couple who'd walked in, a young girl and what looked to be her mother. "Mornin', dearies, how ken I help ye?" She'd heard the two of them having a brief bicker over one of her scarves, and smiled to see that the girl had apparently won when she said she'd be getting it. She gestured over to her stool and summoned her tools. "If ye'll jes' step up o'er there an' stan' still, I ken git the robes done." She looked at the mother, smiling. "It'll be three Galleons, fer sickles an' five knuts. Ye ken jes place the money on the counter fer now, or wait. There're chairs by the counter." Fi gestured to the small group of chairs with a smile and set to work on the young lady's adjustments.

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:36 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageUser Image Location: Madam Malkin's Robes

“I’ll be waiting over here.” Mary Jane told her daughter. “Alright,” Chloe said as she walked over to the stool and stepped up onto it. Standing still while the shop owner worked her magic she thought about what instrument she would be getting. “Not a problem.” Mary Jane answered taking a seat. As she waited she went through her purse to find the amount she had to pay. ‘There we go.’ She thought placing it on the counter. Now that was done and all she had to do was wait for her daughter to be finished.

With: Mom
With: My daughter

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, older lasses... prolly just needin' an adjustmen' then.' spacespac

It didn't take Fiona long to adjust the robes. A task that would take ages without magic took mere minutes with. And Fi was all too aware of how long it took without. She'd watched her mother slave over her job some days, generally right before the new school term began. It was the busiest season of the year, Muggle or Magical. And Christine McKinney had been trying to put food on the table for the two of them, and her deadbeat, drunken father. She brushed the unpleasant memories away. She'd decided long ago that she wouldn't dwell. It never did anything for a person, after all, except make them miserable. So, she smiled, and patted the young lady on the shoulder. "A'righ' lass, yer done. Hae a lovely day."

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:24 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageUser Image Location: Madam Malkin's Robes

“Thanks same to you.” Chloe said hopping off the stool. “Mom can we go to The Lilting Lyre now?” she said her with excitement. “Yes we can go there now.” Mary Jane said. “Thank you I set the money on the counter have a good day.” She told Fiona. Chloe skipped over to the door and opened the door to the streets. Her mother followed after her and exited right behind her.

(Exit to Streets)

With: My daughter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:26 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Caitlin and Darren entered the shop and Caitlin pushed the younger boy in front of her. "Why do I have to go first?" He questioned, looking at his older sister. "Because you're being fitted, I only need my robes lengthened. There's a difference. Yours will take longer," Cait explained, tugging at the ends of her ponytail. Darren picked at his hair, exaggerating his movements, mocking his sister. "You look like an idiot when you do that," Caitlin said pointedly. "Yeah? Well, so do you," Darren retorted.

Wearing
Wearing
{OoC: Beware: The double post. }

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image

Fiona offered a smile and a wave to the two as they left, and then turned to the group who entered just after their exit. "Hello, wha' ken I do fer ye?" The conversation between the two quickly revealed what they were here for, although Fiona could have guessed as much. She smiled and flicked her wand, her materials at the ready. "Lad, if ye could jes hop up thar on th' stool fer me, this won' take bu' a tick." She gestured toward the chairs and the basket of parchment and things. "Lass, if ye like ye ken sit an' draw or somethin' tae pass th' time." She turned to the lad and got to work on his robes, making sure to work as quickly and efficiently as possible, knowing that there were few things young boys hated more than standing still for clothes to be fitted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Caitlin smiled at the lady when she told Darren to step onto the stool. Darren did what he was told, looking back at his older sister a few times. He'd never done this before, his mum always knew what sizes to get him. But Cait had said that this was a bit different. Caitlin took the older lady up on her offer and sat down, pulling a few things out to draw with. What she intended on drawing, she had no idea. Cait just went about her doodling. It ended up being something similar to a pair of headphones. When she finished, the older of the two Engels glanced at her brother, then to the woman working quickly around him.

Wearing
Wearing

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:28 am
User Image

Luckily for the boy, Fiona got finished with the measurements and the fittings and things fairly quickly. She turned to the older sister. "Will ye be gettin' two sets or jes th' one?" She finished tying up the literal loose ends on her work while she waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:59 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Caitlin looked up at the woman and bit her lip. She glanced at her brother quickly before turning back to the seamstress. "Uhm, let's go with two sets, just to be safe." Cait decided, figuring it was better to be safe than sorry, even if it cost more money. Darren looked at, who he assumed to be Madam Malkin, since that was the name of the shop, even if it wasn't her name, "I don't mean to be rude, but are you almost done? I want to see what mum thinks," He questioned, getting a look from his sister. "We still have a bunch of shops to go to before we go home and you can't wear them around the house. Nathan and Mason will sign you into a mental facility," Cait informed him, tugging at her ponytail again.

Wearing
Wearing

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image

Fiona smiled at the boy when he, in a rather exasperated tone, asked if she were finished yet. Poor child. And his poor sister, having to take him out without their parents. The girl must have a saint-like patience in order to deal with that. She waved her wand, and another set of robes flew to a dummy, the same adjustments she'd made on the boy's set being mirrored. "Yer done, dearie. Th' robes on th' dummy'll match th' ones I jes finished." She offered the sister a wink and gestured for her to come over to the stool before looking back to the boy. "Now, go sit jes where yer sister's been waitin' an' keep yerself busy wit some coloring or somethin' so I ken get her adjustmen's made, aye?" She looked back at the young lady. "Th' sets are on sale, so ye'll only be payin' half price fer th' secon' set."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Diagon Alley Streets -> Madam Malkin's Robes

Alice skipped into Madam Malkin's Robes. She loved this store it had everything a girl could ever ask for. As anyone would guess Alice is a shop loving kid and not in the stuff animal, toys, and candy kind of sense. No she loved clothes, accessories, and anything else that a teenaged girl could dream of. She could live in stores like these, which is why she told Jasper to go with their dad. "I love this shop." Alice cried out as she gracefully skipped over to the dresses. "Mom what would you say my color is?" she asked her curiously.

Ura the rainbow King

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY // Looking Fashionable at my Shopspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Och, what a sweet young lass.' spacespac
Medicine man, you danced me across the country;
Medicine man, you danced me across the sky;
Medicine man, now my feet are dragging.

Fiona heard the tinkling of bells that signaled a customer entering the shop and headed to the front room, smiling at the young lady and her mother as she heard the girl inquire as to what her color was. She waited patiently for the mother's response, her own mind already mentally altering the color of her current outfit to see what she thought would look nice on the girl. She was lucky; her coloring offered a wide range of possibilities. Fiona didn't have such a luxury. Her red hair and ruddy complexion ensured that she had a very limited palette that would look good on her. But, she wore her house colors quite well, which had always made her incredibly happy. She offered the two a small wave. "Afternoon, lasses, and wha' ken I do fer ye today?" The young lady looked too young to be attending school, and anyway, Fiona was quite certain that the term had already begun. Perhaps she'd had a growth spurt and needed her clothes altered or replaced? Or maybe it was just a shopping day, and the young lady wanted something new to wear. Fiona had never gotten to go shopping for new clothes; her mother had made all of hers. But then, her mother was a seamstress, so getting new clothes from her was basically the same as buying them from a place like her shop, she supposed.

Medicine man, can you hear my cry?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:31 am
Lillian Lancaster

User Image
ℓα∂у σƒ тнє нσυѕє.

ι αм ρяσυ∂ σƒ συя ƒαмιℓуѕ αη¢єѕтяу αη∂ ωιℓℓιηg тσ ѕнαяє συя нιѕтσяу ωιтн αηу αη∂ αℓℓ ωнσм αѕк.

Lillian Lancaster smiled as her little girl led her to the dress shop. She loved dresses her self. It may have been apparent by the clothing she wore, or how often she was at the dress shop. She gave her daughter a soft smile as he girl showed her joy. "Hmm..That is a question. Maybe a soft purple or blue dear?" She asked, thinking it would look lovely with the child's eyes and hair. She was already looking around the shop, thinking of all the things the child could need.

тнє ѕтαтυѕ σƒ α ℓα∂у ιѕ ησт נυѕт α тιтℓє, вυт α ∂υту тнαт ιѕ тαυgнт ωιтн нαя∂ ωσяк, ησт ρυяєℓу ву яιgнт σƒ вℓσσ∂.

[strike]IceGrayWolf[/strike]
murruelecreuset

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 am
User Image

User Image Location: Madam Malkin's Robes

Alice nodded at her mother’s answer. “That’s what I thought.” She said in agreement. Alice smiled brightly at owner of the shop. “Good afternoon, we’re just looking.” She told her. “But I must say this is a very lovely store you have here.” She added. This was the one store Alice loved the most because she loved clothes. For a girl her age she had great fashion sense and knew what worked and what didn’t. Truth be told, she was the one giving Jasper advice in the morning when he was getting dressed.

Soon after, Alice’s mind went back to Jasper. ‘I wonder if he’s having fun?’ she thought. “Mom do you think Jasper is going to open up when he’s with dad today?” she asked with concern. All Alice wanted was for Jasper to open up and accept the two as their parents. However he wasn’t doing that at all. She argued with him several times and not once did he let up. It was always ‘we’ll talk about this later…’ or ‘I’m working on it…’ but never ‘there’s great parents…’ It was frustrating sometimes.

With: Mom, Shop owner

Ura the rainbow King

Cara MiaKitty

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items