Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius was silent for a moment he really didn't know how many cloths he had that didn't at least have one hole. “I don't need much, just eight days worth or so will do.”He mostly was not fussy about cloths so he didn't want too many and eight seemed enough he could clean them once every week or so.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver nodded matter of factly and turned to the woman who owned the shop. She hummed thoughtfully and smiled at the woman. "Veriy McHalen." She said, politely introducing herself. "I suppose we'll be getting 8 cotton shirts, a few pairs of jeans, and a couple shorts, ummm a jacket, uhh...." She trailed off awkwardly and curled her hair around her finger. She licked her lips and glanced between Darius and the woman before leaning over and whispering in his ear. "What about underwear and stuff?" She asked, turning away awkwardly, trying to hide a faint blush.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:40 am
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius's face was bright red. Why did she have to have brought up his underwear. He looked away from her trying to hide it“Y-you shouldn't worry about stuff like that I'll be fine.” Truth be told he'd rather go commando then talk about his underwear in front of a girl.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:45 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver shuffled her feet awkwardly and looked up at the woman who owned the store. "I think that's all..." She said running a hand through her hair and and drumming the fingers of her other hand on her thigh.

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:53 pm
Fiona McKinney
Owner of Madam Malkin's // Back Room // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wonder when the first of the students will arrive this year...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Fiona gave the two a gentle smile. She was getting a feeling about the boy, about a situation he might be sensitive about. She paused, her lips pursed. "Are ye lookin' fer clothes fer the summer, or fer school? Tha'll change what I need tae fit ye fer, after all. Hope up on the stool there for some measurements. Now, if ye're needin' school clothes, the House Elves at Hogwarts generally do laundry every other day, so ye'll only need 2 sets. But, if ye need clothes fer the summer, ye'll need to tell me exactly what ye're needing." She glanced around the shop, tapping her chin. She didn't really have much in the way of second hand robes, people just didn't sell them back to her very often. She was too good at mending for that. And her materials were all very nice, mostly because of her standards. She could discount the robes, of course, but she had a feeling he'd take it as charity. "If yer clothes still fit but aren't quite nice enough tae wear, ye could jes bring 'em in fer me tae mend for ye."

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius Looked to the woman and got on the stool. “I just need some cloths for the summer.” He said, he may take her up on that offer to get his old cloths mended. He looked to Ver and smiled a bit. Hoping that he was not spending too much of her family's money.
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver smiled at Darius. When he stepped up on to the stool she had to look up at him, not that she didn't already have to do that. It wasn't that she was short for her age... it was just she wasn't particularly tall.... As he was being measured, she slid her back pack off and set it on the counter. Inside were a few of her belongings that she always carried with her.

There was a lanyard with keys to her house and the rooms in her house that were hers alone. Hooked on the lanyard were a few key chains, (a yin yang symbol from her sister, a kitten key chain that's eyes flashed different colours, and a pendant with the McHalen family crest on it.) There was also a bottle of lotion, some chapstick, a pair of bells on a silver and green chain. One bell was gold and red, the other bronze and blue, and a tattered red and blue friendship bracelet. After some digging in the bag, Ver finally found what she was looking for, a small black bag, that when she pulled it out, jingled with the sound of money. She turned back to wait for him to finish being fitted, slipping her bag back onto her shoulders.

Love interest:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:27 pm
Fiona McKinney
Owner of Madam Malkin's // Back Room // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wonder when the first of the students will arrive this year...'

User Image

Fiona raised her eyebrow. So the girl was paying for the young man's clothes? Interesting. Definitely a budding school age romance, then. How sweet. She just hoped the girl wasn't going to get into trouble for it. She looked over the boy's measurements and then the store. "Hm... alrigh' then, ye'll be needin, what was it ye said? Shirts, jeans, shorts an' a jacket? Any preference on colors for those? There are qui' a few, after all."

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius didn't even think of what colors he wanted so he just blurted out the three color's that came to him. “Blue, red and green.” They where the house color's of him, Ver and her sister.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Blind Pureblood Unsorted First Year Albino

Oh broken angel, were you sad when he crushed all your dreams?
Oh broken angel, inside you're dying 'cause you can't believe
He would leave you alone, and leave you so cold when you were his daughter
But the blood in your veins as you carry his name turns thinner than water

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

ᑕᙓᑕᓰᒪᒪᙓ entered the shop, pushing the door open wide enough for both her and Nicko to get in. A tiny bell chimed as the door was opened, and when it closed, the same bell could be heard. One hand held the money her brother had given her. The other clutched tightly to Nicko's. Her cane was safely latched onto her wrist by a leather strap. "Do you think anyone is here?" she asked her friend. She sure hoped someone was working in this shop today. The girl needed to buy her uniform and robes for the school year. Hopefully they would be in stock, unlike her textbooks.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

You're just a broken angel...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Nicko Meridith

Houseless -≻ First Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Single Eleven

Company: People.
Doing: Helping Cecille.

He saw the person working at the store and waved to them. "Yeah, someone is here. Come over here," he said and led to the mirror. "Wait here, I'll be right back." He walked over to the counter and pulled a bunch of galleons from his pocket. "For her robes," he said and indicated Cecille.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Without a word or sideways glance, Edajin makes his way quietly into the robes shop. He had received his Hogwarts letter while he and his father were in the country, so they decided to come into town to buy some of the things he would need to start the new term. The letter had only specified plain black robes, so he walked right past the racks of fancy coloured ones in search of a few pairs that were his size. There was a handful of galleons in his pocket that his father had given him while he and his sister had gone to the book shop to purchase textbooks for the both of them.

Deciding on a few pairs that looked like an appropriate length, he takes them down and walks quietly to the front counter to pay.. his eyes on the two other apparent first years that were ahead of him, whom he decided to ignore for now. He wasn't a boy who much enjoyed small talk.

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 pm
Fiona McKinney
Owner of Madam Malkin's // Shop: Front Room // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // First Years
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, so many kids...'

User Image

Fiona entered the front room with a smile, glancing to the three young kids who'd come in the store. A rather pale young lady... with a cane? The girl must be blind, poor dear. And one young man who seemed to be with the girl, plus one more who'd come in alone. Fiona offered a smile to the young man who'd come in with the girl. "Will ye be buying off the rack, or shall I do a fitting?" She turned to the young man who'd come in alone. "Dearie, if ye've go' the time, I ken fit those fer ye once I'm done with the lass." She waved her wand and her tape measure flew up from the counter and over to the fitting area, awaiting orders. She turned back to the young man who'd come in with the girl, likewise waiting to hear if the girl would require a fitting or not.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

As he was addressed, Edajin looked up to see the shop owner looking at him. Quietly, he nodded his head. "Yes, please." Seeing the tape measure move all on its own, he watched it with silent fascination, ducking his head and taking his cue to move over to stand by the fitting area and wait his turn. He was still surprised at the sight of charms being performed. Potions was merely science, something that he could understand on a logical level - but all of the wand waving and flying objects would take some time to get used to.  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 am
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Friendly] [thinking: I wonder if he's a first year too?] [with: Edajin, Cecille, Nicko, Fiona] [at: Madam Malkin's]

Uriel entered the shop, glancing back over his shoulder at his mother, brother, and sister, who waved at him. Cora had agreed to let him get his things by himself, which was a relief. He always had to deal with a few younger siblings trailing after him. It was nice to just be alone for once. He fingered the money in his pocket a little nervously as he stood off to the side, next to another boy, one with dark hair. A boy and a girl were also there. The girl was very pale and appeared to be blind, judging by the cane. The boy didn't look like her at all, so they must have just been close friends, rather than related. Uriel decided he might as well make conversation, seeing as there was going to be a bit of a wait. "Hi. I'm Uriel. Are you going to be a first year too?" he asked the dark haired boy.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items