Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:43 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fiona
Mood
A little less positive

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

тнιѕ ιѕ a нyмn ғor тнe нyмnleѕѕ, ĸιdѕ wιтн no relιgιon
                                                          yeaн, we ĸeep on ѕιnnιng, yeaн, we ĸeep on ѕιngιng
                                                          ғlyιng down тнe нιgнway, вacĸѕeaт oғ тнe нyυndaι
                                                          pυll ιт тo тнe ғronт, leт ιт rυn, we don'т valeт

Felix almost blanked as he took her hand to shake, she had begun speaking and while Felix was almost positive that she was still speaking English it was pretty...difficult for the Frenchman to understand. As she looked for what he assumed to be applications, he decided he would need to listen extra carefully especially since he was trying to get a job here. He didn't want to be rude to the woman who he was assuming would be his coworker.

Or boss, as she had just told him...if he was understanding her correctly at least. Well she seemed nice enough, if not a little hard for him to understand. " My name is Felix. It is a pleasure to meet you Madame Donati." He took the application with a rather bright smile. That was much easier than he thought it would be, after all the male had never had or even applied for a job before so this was a whole new playing field for him. "I must be honest Madame Donati, I have never before had a job. Will this be a problem?"

ѕorry ιғ yoυ're ѕтarѕтrυcĸ, вlaмe ιт on тнe ѕтardυѕт
                                                          ι ĸnow тнaт ι'м perғecт, even тнoυgн ι'м ғυcĸed υp
                                                          нyмn ғor тнe нyмnleѕѕ, don'т need no ғorgιveneѕ
                                                          'caυѕe ιғ тнere'ѕ a нeaven, don'т care ιғ we geт ιn

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ωє σρєи υρ, ωє ѕтαят тσ ωαкє, мαувє ιт'ѕ gσииα вє συя ∂αу
                                                          αи∂ ѕυ∂∂єиℓу ωє ѕтαят тσ ѕмιℓє, тнє ѕυи ιѕ συт fσя α ωнιℓє
                                                          αи∂ уσυ мαу ѕєє тнιѕ ρℓα¢є ιи fιиαℓ ωσятн
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ α ℓιттℓє ριє¢є σf нєανєи нєяє σи єαятн

spaceFiona could see the young man struggling to understand her, and made a mental note to slow down slightly, and to try and enunciate better. She wished she could say that being married to a non-Scot had helped her accent over the years, but she was fairly certain Celio's Italian had only made things worse. When he gave his name, she smiled. "If we're goin' informal, it's Fiona," she told him with a wink. "Missus and Madam always fel' a li'l stuffy t' me, anyway."

spaceShe shook her head gently at his question, chuckling ever so slightly. "No' a probl'm t'all, lad. Though, ye'll hae tae fergive me fer askin', are ye lookin' strictly fer retail work, or somethin' mahr involved? D'ye know much o' anythin' abou' clothes? Sewin'?" While Fiona wasn't one to discriminate by gender, she did know that women tended to be more inclined towards educating themselves about her chosen profession. He seemed young, and had an edge of desperation about him. She almost wondered if her shop was only one of many he'd applied at. Not that it mattered, she'd hire him no problem if he hadn't had any luck elsewhere, but it did help to know exactly how much training she was about to have to do.

ωє яєα¢н тнє тσρ, ωє тσσк тнє fαℓℓ, вυт ωє ℓαυgнє∂ тняσυgн ιт αℓℓ
                                                          '¢αυѕє ∂яєαмιиg σf тнєм вєттєя ∂αуѕ нαѕ αℓωαуѕ вєєи συя ωαу
                                                          αи∂ уσυ мαу ѕєє му fяιєи∂ѕ αи∂ fιи∂ иσ ωσятн
                                                          вυт, иσ, ι'ℓℓ иєνєя gσ αи∂ ¢нαиgє тнєм fσя тнє ωσяℓ∂

wнere - Madam Malkin's - Front Room
                                                          wнen - Fall 2014 - Afternoon
                                                          wιтн - Felix
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:17 pm
User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          With a big smile on my face
                                          And it never feels out of place
                                          And you're still probably working
                                          At a nine to five pace
                                          I wonder how bad that tastes

Jarrett was here only partly against his will. He got what he wanted to of his school supplies why did he have to sit trough robe sizing. Surely his parent knew his size. He also had to drag his stupid brother too! Why did the nanny have to be sick today. At least Ollie wasnt one to hog the spotlight. It sucked he was shorter than the generic robes but hey at least they would be tailored. Ollie was looking at hats like some dork as thier parents picked the robes closest to his size to start with. Soon he be wearing it and be forced to be still while they fixed the robe. They better not poke him with a pin!

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
                                                              Where'd it all go wrong?
                                                              But the list goes on and on
                                                              And truth be told I miss you
                                                              And truth be told I'm lying

[quote="Miss Gryffindork]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Madame Malkin's
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Elli
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? School Shopping
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope they don't see me

Leiland was not terribly excited about school shopping, and somehow even less enthused about school itself. He had already gotten most of his new belongings, save a pet and a wand, but it was time to get robes and uniforms. He walked into Madame Malkin's, partially wondering if the shop was still owned by the Malkin family, or if someone else owned it now. Maybe he'd look it up in one of his new books... or more likely he'd see if either of his dads knew. They were both super smart, after all.

He looked over at Elli, wondering what the man was going to do while he looked at uniforms. The blonde ran a hand through his messy hair, glasses glinting in the light as he pondered robes. How was he even supposed to pick them if he hadn't been sorted? He looked again at his list, biting his lip (and biting back a curse) as he realized he was supposed to just have plain black robes. That made sense, anyway. He walked over to the robes, shrinking back a bit when he realized there were other people around. Shaking a bit, Lee busied himself with the robes, just trying to get his stuff and get the heck out.

Kungfudemoness

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          At a nine to five pace

Jarrett sighed when his dad realized he grabbed a few in the wrong size. Turning to go find a place to sit he bumped into another boy that seemed to rival his brother in being mousey. "Whoa! Hey! Watch it!" He said in suprised. Where the kid come from! He must have snuck in behind him or something. Ollie jumped a bit too not use to his brother being suprised. Ollie hoped his brother wasn't too mean, they where in public so maybe...

Where'd it all go wrong?

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? aw ********, they saw me

Leiland was trying to figure out what size robes he wore when someone bumped into him. The blonde issued a tiny squeak, not used to confrontation at all. When the other boy (who looked to be at least a year older) spoke, Lee bit his lip to try and avoid shaking. "I-I'm so-sorry... I d-didn't... didn't m-mean to." He silently cursed, hating his pathetic stuttering voice. He looked up at the boy, hoping he'd move on without furthering the issue. Lee had apologized, so hopefully nothing more would come.

Kungfudemoness

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          At a nine to five pace

"What are you apologising for?" Jarret said sounding just a bit snooty. Technically Jarret should say he's sorry but he didn't want too. The kid seemed to have a stutter or perhaps he was just nervous. Gee he wasnt going to punch the kid. Not in a crowded store. He wasnt stupid. Ollie debated stepping in. He most definitely get some backlash when he got home so he needed to debate how worth it it was. Either way it would take Ollie a moment to step in if he needed too. He could sympathize with the nervousness of the boy.

Where'd it all go wrong?

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Leiland frowned when the other boy commented, rather than accepting the apology and moving on. He sounded like just as much of a prat as Lee believed him to be. He pushed his fringe out of his face, though the hair quickly returned. Green eyes darted, searching for someone to come to his aid. Oh, where had Elli stepped off to?! "I-I.... um... nnnnn..." He twitched a bit, trying to scour his brain for anything to say that wouldn't leave him a stuttering mess. He tapped his foot frantically, mind running a million miles a minute to try and think his way out of trouble.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:58 pm
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

“Hey Jarrett, I think mom and dad are done.” Ollie said arriving behind the poor kid. Jarret turned and saw thier mom signal to him. "Alright you weirdos have fun." Jarret replied in such a way that it was obvious he didn't care. When Jarret went off to get sized Ollie sighed. " Sorry about Jarrett... He is rough sometimes...." Ollie said. "Oh my names Olivier but you can call me Ollie!"

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Elli & Ollie

Leiland winced as a voice came from behind, but he quickly realized the voice was another young boy, somewhere around his age. Better yet, the new boy managed to get the bratty, pest of a kid to go away. Lee pushed his hair out of his face, doing his best to calm his nerves. He really, really hated confrontation, and he still wasn't sure why it'd escalated quite that fast. He tugged on his hair a bit, only stopping when the other boy spoke up. He introduced himself as Oliver and even provided a nickname. Was this really happening? "L-Leiland. Th-that's my name. Or... mmm... Lee." He shifted his weight, glancing over at the snootier boy, Jarrett, before returning his gaze back to Ollie. Maybe this would start a friendship? Or at least someone that he could claim to know at Hogwarts.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:37 am
User Image

From decimated dreams

"Well hi then Lee. Nice to meet you!" Ollie said glad the kid seemed to be feeling better. He also glanced at Jarrett. Hopefully they poked him with a pin or three. "You going to hogwarts this year?" Ollie asked. He would be going next year so mabye he could have a penpal now and school friend when he got there. For now though Ollie needed to survive summer of Jarrett's first year. Then he get to have quiet at home. Though if the boy was starting school this year he get to deal with Jarrett. Hopefully Jarrett wouldn't target him.

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Elli & Ollie

Leiland offered a nervous grin to Ollie, glad that he seemed nice. It was better than that other kid, anyway. "Mmmm you too." At least his stutter seemed to be dying down. Thank ******** his dads had gotten him speech help. It would be terrible to go to school sounding like a child with a chill. Ollie's next question brought a weird sense of relief to him. He was getting asked about Hogwarts, which maybe meant Ollie would be going this year too. "I-I am. Are you g-going too?" He tilted his head, moving his hands to adjust his heavy glasses. He hoped it wouldn't be Jarrett going, unless someone went that could keep him in line. Lee really didn't want to be targeted so soon.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image

From decimated dreams

"Not yet but next year. Jarrett is this year." Ollie said looking over to his brother just in time to see him get poked cause he wouldn't be still. This made Ollie smirk a bit. "Lay low till he finds he target then he'll forget about you. That's what I do at home." He said hoping not to worry the boy too much. Poor Lee seemed easily spooked.

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:50 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
u n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r ✶
m a d a m x m a l k i n ' s ✶
m e x m y s e l f x a n d x i ✶
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l ✶
s i n g l e ✶

Saffron trudged into Madam Malkin's, following behind her parents and younger brother. This had to be the least exciting bit of school shopping and of course, that was where the started. She was excited to be going to Hogwarts, but this was that last thing she wanted to be doing. Her mother had insisted they started by getting a robe fitting, claiming it to be just as magical as getting your wand. Saffron found that hard to believe, but her father decided that they would save the best for last, meaning the wand was the last thing they would buy.

As she waited for her robe fitting, she wandered away from her parents a bit, making sure to keep an eye on them, but also to inspect the shop. Saffron found that her brother, Forrest, had followed her in her exploring and now was crawling through the racks of dresses.
"Forrest, cut it out!" She whispered at him, trying not to draw her parents' attention. He looked up at her blinked slowly and she decided that was a good enough argument as any for her to join him. Saffron crouched beside her brother as he fiddled with the fabrics surrounding him.

OOC: sorry for the double quote!, forgot to add a spoiler.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

murruelecreuset

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:16 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Eirian
Mood
Bored

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Hello, wherever you are
                                                          Are you dancing on the dance floor
                                                          or drinking by the bar?
                                                          Tonight we do it big, and shinin' like stars
                                                          And we don't give a f*ck 'cause that's just who we are

Turns out, no matter how hard Cammy wished it, the robes on the rack in front of her would not turn bright red just because she wanted them to. Which was rather unfortunate. Black was such a boring color. She glanced over at her brother who was browsing. He had said that they had to do Some kind of serious shopping, or else their mother would join them the next year. As she attempted to cure her boredom, her hair having turned a light gray color in turn with her mood, she noticed two children crawling under the dress racks.

She beamed in excitement her hair flashing a bright yellow at the thought of entertainment, before she quickly made her way over to follow the two. "Sooooo, are we on an adventure?" She questioned, smiling brightly at the two.

And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
                                                          and we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, we are the
                                                          We are the crazy people

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Rawwry

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items