Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
ℱaces ◎f ϟphaera - Role-players needed!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 am
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Story

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

n a world not too different from our own, lies the kingdom of Romanai. This particular kingdom was very prosperous. There was hardly any crime, hardly any poor folk, and everyone had the joys of a life on Easy Street. Everyone, that is, except for the Caedo.
he Caedo was a secret race that hid within the shadows of Romanai. They were frowned upon and scorned for their ability to control the elements. But the Caedo lived only to protect the Elemental Spheres from destruction. Each element of humanity was held captive inside of a sphere that each person of each clan had sworn to protect.
ut once the Caedo were driven to war by the common folk, the secret race decided that it best to destroy the spheres. So destroy the spheres they did, at least, that's what the Caedo told the Romanai... At the time, the leader of the Caedo, Intermio, thought it best to seal the elemental orbs inside of six young children. These children and their guardians would eventually become the only survivors of the Caedo once the war was over...

"Now, nearly three thousand years later, these children are to be reborn, and their full potential is bound to awaken. But we have been preparing for this day. For we are the Dechiion, a race specifically bred for fighting the Caedo. We are the most powerful breed of humanity in the world and we are not about to let mere child's play interfere with our leader's plans. The Caedo must be destroyed. These children and their guardians do not stand a chance against my army. For no matter what the masses think, we are not the enemy."

-Vella Daemon, Second in Command of the Dechiion

This is the introduction to my most recent RP located in the RP for Elementals, Magic, and Fantasy subforum. Even if you don't want to be apart of this role-play, I would greatly appreciate your vote. I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts are. Here's the link if you're interested.
Thanks so much!
Olypsa  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm
"She was my assignment." "From The Eye?"

wahmbulance **EDITED (AGAIN)** wahmbulance
Hello again, ladies and gents.
I'd just like to let you all know that I still have a total of eight {8} open parts for anyone interested in being apart of this role-play. I have two open positions for both Keepers and Guardians. I also have a lot of open positions for the Dechiion Army.
Just thought I'd give you all a little update on the open positions. Thanks again for your interest!
Olypsa

"No, from the Boy Scouts. That Witch Dating badge just kept eluding me."

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash