Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Holy Biscuits! What's That?! (Need Partners) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:53 pm
Trini needs a fix. Bad.

I am a
xxl i t e r a t exx.

Believe it or not.

I do not roleplay like I speak to people - I do paragraphs. And I honestly prefer old school roleplaying. If you like fancy, that's great for you, but I do a size 10 font and a color (sometimes two), and more often than not I don't even bold what my person "says" (though I do, of course, italicize what they 'think').

But that's not the point. The point is - I want a onexone. c: And I want it to freakin' last. It can be PMs or Forums or Threads in this guild (probably in this subforum or the romance subforum).

I will make another post of what I will do, and then there will be a post of what I will not do. If you want to do something that is not on the list, inform me, and I will tell you if I am willing to participate.

You may post in this thread.

You may PM me.

You may comment me.

I am not picky about what, as long as I can check it. :3

Thank you, and stay tuned. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:58 pm
What Trini Will Do

Code
◕ 。 ◕xxxxMajorly Craving
◕‿◕xxxxBeing Sated

Anime
Ouran High School Host Clubxx ◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxKyoya x OC
xxxxxxTakashi (Mori) x OC
xxxxxxMitsukuni (Huni) x OC
xxxxxxHikaru and Kaoru x OC and OC (requires one of us to be a twin and one of us to be an OC)
xxxxxxMay be open to other pairings - just ask. :3
xxxxxxWill do yaoi pairings, if you want~

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
xxxxxxCiel x Sebastian
xxxxxxCiel x OC
xxxxxxGrell x William
xxxxxxFinnian x OC
xxxxxxGrell x OC
xxxxxxClaude x OC

Inuyasha
xxxxxxMiroku x OCxx ◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxSesshoumaru/Sesshomaru x OC xx◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxNaraku x OC
xxxxxxInuyasha x Kagome
xxxxxxKoga x OC
xxxxxxKohaku x OC
xxxxxxHojo x OC
xxxxxxNo Miroku x Sango - it's a long story, so don't ask.

Naruto
xxxxxxSasuke x Naruto
xxxxxxSasuke x OC
xxxxxxNaruto x Hinata
xxxxxxKakashi x OC (student or older)xx ◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxKakashi x Iruka
xxxxxxItachi x OC
xxxxxxSakura x Naruto
xxxxxxNo Sasuke/Itachi x Sakura - it's a long story, so don't ask.

Games/Movies Derived from Games
Kingdom Hearts
xxxxxxRiku x Sora
xxxxxxRiku x OC
xxxxxxSora x OC
xxxxxxRoxas x Namine
xxxxxxTerra x OC
xxxxxxRoxas x Axel
xxxxxxNo Sora/Riku x Kairi - I seriously hated how little character Kairi had, and they never developed her very well. She's just a pest.

Final Fantasy VII
xxxxxxKadaj x OC xx ◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxYazoo x OC
xxxxxxVincent x OC
xxxxxxNo Cloud x Tifa - don't ask why.

My Sims Kingdom
xxxxxxTravis x OC (RA Student or Other - I have a plot for them both, separate ones.)xx ◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxChaz x OC
xxxxxxRusty x OC
xxxxxxRusty x Ginny
xxxxxxLeaf x Petal
xxxxxxI don't know why I adore this game, but I do. >w<

Books
xxxxxxAll right, there are many books out there, and to be entirely honest, it will take a lot of convincing to get me to do a book. Even if I've read it. You can try, by all means - but I can't guarantee it will work.

Original
Student x Teacher/Principal
xx ◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxWill do any pairing orientation (as in yaoi, yuri, and het).
xxxxxxAt the moment, I'm already playing the teacher, so if you choose this, I want to be the student~ I'm getting a little tired of playing the dominant roles and would like to be the innocent victim in the RP. ^_~

Royalty x Servant
xxxxxxWill do just about anything with this pairing, and any pairing orientation.

Slave x Masterxx ◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxI have an idea for this pairing~ But currently I am playing the male in a multitude of roleplays, so this pairing is heterosexual only, and I want to be the female (which means I will be the slave). No disputing; this may change later, so keep looking back.

Boss x Secretary
xxxxxxWill do any pairing orientation.

Boss's Daughter x Employee xx◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxHeterosexual pairing only.

Brother's Best Friend x Sibling xx◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxWill do just about anything with this pairing (age-wise and whatnot), and will only do yaoi and het.
xxxxxx**Currently, I am doing something with an older sister and a younger, male friend of the brother. Surprisingly, I'm enjoying it. So when I say whatever, I really mean it.

Angel x Demon

Elemental x Elemental xx ◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxWill do just about anything with this pairing (no matter what element - I've never done an RP with them, so don't hate on it), and any pairing orientation.

Thief x Officer/Guard/Rich/Royalty xx◕ 。 ◕
xxxxxxWill do just about anything with this pairing (as in medieval times or current), and any pairing orientation.

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
xxxxxxOnly Halloween-themed, and any pairing orientation.

Murderer x Witness
xxxxxxWill do just about anything with this pairing (though Halloween-themed is encouraged), and any pairing orientation.

Boy/Girl Next Door x Boy/Girl Next Door
xxxxxxPreferably during summertime (not big on high school RP's with teens only), and any pairing orientation.  

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:00 pm
What Trini Will Not Do

High School - I have already graduated and do not want to do anything with teenagers in it if I can avoid that.

Vampires/Werewolves - Anything that could possibly be related to Twilight is effin' OUT. However, if you wish to do something like the Vampire Academy or Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, I am open to that. We will not likely be using her characters, though.

Sci-Fi - I'm not too into futuristic or aliens or... anything that deals with fake scientific stuff.

Star Wars/Star Trek - This falls into the above category, but I am restating it.

"Polar Opposites Attract" - I don't want the Prep Girl and Goth Boy or anything of that sort. It's way too cliched, and I just can't stand it. It's all a stereotype and just pisses me off.

Fighting/Martial Arts/Karate/Kendo (etc.) - I don't do that in real life, so I'd suck at it. And I refuse to do it when it's actually something respectful that people shouldn't play with.

(May think of more no-no's, so check back. :3)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:02 pm
'Tis now open for business~ :3

I will also restate: ask me if you want something that is not on either list. <3

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 pm
TrinityMimikotsu
xxxxxxWill do just about anything with this pairing (as in medieval times or current), and any pairing orientation.

Royalty x Servant
xxxxxxWill do just about anything with this pairing, and any pairing orientation.

Angel x Demon

Hello, I am Shadowstream-chan.. (Or Shadow...or just Shadow-chan). I would love to say that I am literate...but unfortunately I would be lying to you if I said I was. I just considered myself semi-literate because I can post at least a paragraph..or 2 if I am in a BIG mood. And I do not care if we do Pm or Forums...Or Threads (???). But anyway, the ones I quoted above are the ones I am willing to do with you. I would be willing to play either part the thief x guard/officer/rich/royalty (but I am more willing to do the royalty part), I would also be willing to be Royalty x Servant (Either is fine, but I would play servant since I haven't done that part in a LOOOONG time). I would also play The Angel x Demon (Either..I do NOT care)

I play both; that is true. I can play male and female. I have a set of characters I would use so if you wanna have me play a male, then I would know which to use. And well..I have another character who is a 'she' but disguises herself as a 'guy' to prevent being captured (So I don't know if maybe I can use that for the Thief x Royalty) or maybe the Royalty x Servant. But anyway, I just wanted to tell you that.

Before I get off though..I got a question...Do you know a book called "Warriors" by Erin Hunter? About cats in clans? I am just asking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 am
ShadowStream-chan
TrinityMimikotsu

Royalty x Servant

Angel x Demon

Hello, I am Shadowstream-chan.. (Or Shadow...or just Shadow-chan). I would love to say that I am literate...but unfortunately I would be lying to you if I said I was. I just considered myself semi-literate because I can post at least a paragraph..or 2 if I am in a BIG mood. And I do not care if we do Pm or Forums...Or Threads (???). But anyway, the ones I quoted above are the ones I am willing to do with you. I would be willing to play either part the thief x guard/officer/rich/royalty (but I am more willing to do the royalty part), I would also be willing to be Royalty x Servant (Either is fine, but I would play servant since I haven't done that part in a LOOOONG time). I would also play The Angel x Demon (Either..I do NOT care)

I play both; that is true. I can play male and female. I have a set of characters I would use so if you wanna have me play a male, then I would know which to use. And well..I have another character who is a 'she' but disguises herself as a 'guy' to prevent being captured (So I don't know if maybe I can use that for the Thief x Royalty) or maybe the Royalty x Servant. But anyway, I just wanted to tell you that.

Before I get off though..I got a question...Do you know a book called "Warriors" by Erin Hunter? About cats in clans? I am just asking.

Hello, Shadow-chan~ You can call me Trin or Trini, or any variation you would like; I'm not picky.

I honestly tend to be better with PMs, just because I know for sure when I haven't answered them/read them, and I know I get notifications about them, without fail. At the moment, out of the three options you chose, I am seriously craving the one with Thief x Royalty (as that is your preferred choice). I will be willing to play whichever gender you don't choose, so that part is entirely up to you. I can form my character accordingly. ^-^

As for the Warriors, I believe I had the book at one point and planned on reading it, but that was several years ago, and it didn't happen. I'm sorry. ^^"

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 am
-Clears throat-

Ahem!

My name is CandyCane! And I would like to throw in a formal request to do a Yaoi? You may not know me. May not be familiar with one another, But I know your Skills and i'm rather impressed and would like to see if I could be one of the many graced with your presence in RP-ing?

I'm rather fond of a Murder x Witness x Kidnapping mixed in one kinda thing? X)

I'll play whatever, it'd just take me awhile to get back into Yaoi.

So please! Lemme know what you think! X3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 am
CandyCane831
-Clears throat-

Ahem!

My name is CandyCane! And I would like to throw in a formal request to do a Yaoi? You may not know me. May not be familiar with one another, But I know your Skills and i'm rather impressed and would like to see if I could be one of the many graced with your presence in RP-ing?

I'm rather fond of a Murder x Witness x Kidnapping mixed in one kinda thing? X)

I'll play whatever, it'd just take me awhile to get back into Yaoi.

So please! Lemme know what you think! X3

Hello; can I call you Candy? You can call me Trini. c:

I believe we can work something out to suit that, considering a Murderer kidnapping a Witness would be easy to tie together. ;3

PM me and we'll get the details worked out~

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:42 pm
TrinityMimikotsu
ShadowStream-chan
TrinityMimikotsu

Royalty x Servant

Angel x Demon

Hello, Shadow-chan~ You can call me Trin or Trini, or any variation you would like; I'm not picky.

I honestly tend to be better with PMs, just because I know for sure when I haven't answered them/read them, and I know I get notifications about them, without fail. At the moment, out of the three options you chose, I am seriously craving the one with Thief x Royalty (as that is your preferred choice). I will be willing to play whichever gender you don't choose, so that part is entirely up to you. I can form my character accordingly. ^-^

As for the Warriors, I believe I had the book at one point and planned on reading it, but that was several years ago, and it didn't happen. I'm sorry. ^^"

Yeah the Thief x Royalty (I wanna do Royalty like in medieval times or something) will be cool. If I had a choice, I wanna play my character whom disguises herself as a guy. I don't know though if (s)he should be the thief or the Royalty...but I am looking at Royalty...would that be ok with you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 pm
ShadowStream-chan
TrinityMimikotsu
ShadowStream-chan
TrinityMimikotsu

Royalty x Servant

Angel x Demon

Yeah the Thief x Royalty (I wanna do Royalty like in medieval times or something) will be cool. If I had a choice, I wanna play my character whom disguises herself as a guy. I don't know though if (s)he should be the thief or the Royalty...but I am looking at Royalty...would that be ok with you?

Medieval times. Gotch'a. c;

And you can have Royalty if you want; I'm not really picky. ^^ And it'll be fun making my character think he's gay. X] I'm looking forward to this. Now we just have to come up with a plot we're both interested in.

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 pm
TrinityMimikotsu
ShadowStream-chan
TrinityMimikotsu
ShadowStream-chan
TrinityMimikotsu

Royalty x Servant

Angel x Demon

And you can have Royalty if you want; I'm not really picky. ^^ And it'll be fun making my character think he's gay. X] I'm looking forward to this. Now we just have to come up with a plot we're both interested in.

I think I have an idea: I am gonna make that princess who would refuse to marry (cliche right?). So what she would do is dress as a guy so no prince would find her. But now that her father is ill, she has no choice. But not giving up, she decides the only way to postpone the contest to have her hand was to set a trap so the 'wedding rings' would be stolen by (your character). The next morning, The knights will find out it was stolen and were ordered by the sickly king after the perpentrator, while Connor disguises herself as a guy to make sure (your character) keeps the rings, alongside her trusty servant. But it would get to the part where the rings are stolen again by another thief and Both would have to travel to get them back.

How does that sound? Any changes?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:13 pm
ShadowStream-chan
TrinityMimikotsu
ShadowStream-chan

I think I have an idea: I am gonna make that princess who would refuse to marry (cliche right?). So what she would do is dress as a guy so no prince would find her. But now that her father is ill, she has no choice. But not giving up, she decides the only way to postpone the contest to have her hand was to set a trap so the 'wedding rings' would be stolen by (your character). The next morning, The knights will find out it was stolen and were ordered by the sickly king after the perpentrator, while Connor disguises herself as a guy to make sure (your character) keeps the rings, alongside her trusty servant. But it would get to the part where the rings are stolen again by another thief and Both would have to travel to get them back.

I like the idea, though I think it'd be better for someone to have stolen them before my character can get to them. And since he's trained to notice small things others wouldn't, he'd realize that someone he had bypassed had been doing something in particular that normally wouldn't draw suspicion - had they been wearing different clothes or the likes. He'd be able to describe him/her enough for them to get a lead, and they could find out more about the thief while trying to get it back. He may even be able to convince the royal guards and the king not to actively help since they'd get in the way. After all, who better to catch a thief than a thief? c;

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:18 pm
TrinityMimikotsu
ShadowStream-chan
TrinityMimikotsu
ShadowStream-chan

I like the idea, though I think it'd be better for someone to have stolen them before my character can get to them. And since he's trained to notice small things others wouldn't, he'd realize that someone he had bypassed had been doing something in particular that normally wouldn't draw suspicion - had they been wearing different clothes or the likes. He'd be able to describe him/her enough for them to get a lead, and they could find out more about the thief while trying to get it back. He may even be able to convince the royal guards and the king not to actively help since they'd get in the way. After all, who better to catch a thief than a thief? c;

*trying to read this over a billion times* I uhhh...think I got it. Lol I'll just follow along and hope that everything will be smooth... (Yeah my brain is not as smart as an average person). But if we all are ready, we can do this over PMS.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 pm
[/bumps thread]

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff