Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
Lookin for friends/attention! ~.^;;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyCai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:24 pm
Hiya. 23 Canadian lesbian here. Lookin for friends of any age. The attention thing is that I play WoW, and all my friends are too busy to even be bothered to talk to me. Kind of irritating. I'm not looking for a relationship, currently.

I'm into all sorts of music and books, my favorites artists are Selena Gomez, The Used & Finger 11. My favorite movies are the Transformers series, Harry Potter. I also like Criminal Minds, NCIS, Bones and One Tree Hill.

My list of books is never-ending. Also, totally love WoW lol <_<'; /nerd

Anyway, I'm not on Gaia very often, but you can feel free to email me at xopoetically_patheticxo@hotmail.com (also works for MSN), sincerelygay@rocketmail.com for Yahoo! or xXJustAnotherNameXx for Skype. smile

Hope to hear from.. Someone!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 pm
BabyCai
Hiya. 23 Canadian lesbian here. Lookin for friends of any age. The attention thing is that I play WoW, and all my friends are too busy to even be bothered to talk to me. Kind of irritating. I'm not looking for a relationship, currently.

I'm into all sorts of music and books, my favorites artists are Selena Gomez, The Used & Finger 11. My favorite movies are the Transformers series, Harry Potter. I also like Criminal Minds, NCIS, Bones and One Tree Hill.

My list of books is never-ending. Also, totally love WoW lol <_<'; /nerd

Anyway, I'm not on Gaia very often, but you can feel free to email me at xopoetically_patheticxo@hotmail.com (also works for MSN), sincerelygay@rocketmail.com for Yahoo! or xXJustAnotherNameXx for Skype. smile

Hope to hear from.. Someone!
hey  

TheBeautifulDD123

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers