Guys, Diamond won a contest! >.< [PICS!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:58 am
So today, the pet store by me had a fashionable pet contest, so I decided to let Diamond have a go at it. I made him a little shirt of of a pair of pantyhose(he's too big for doll clothes, too small for teddy bear clothes) and got him a little backpack with his picture and treats in it. So, after much difficulty of getting there, we got to the pet store and the employees all loved him(and were amazed that he wasn't the "dog" that they thought was coming.
However, nobody else had showed up for the contest yet, so we decided to wait a bit for somebody else to show up. One other person did, with THE MOST ADORABLE PUPPY EVER. He had a little 6 week old rottie/catahoula mix, in a pink ONESIE. I was going to die of cuteness, and I was a little disappointed that I thought Diamond wouldn't win(most of the customers seemed afraid of him). But anyway, it turned out that he won, so I got pictures! biggrin
His salad before the contest
User Image
Unfortunately, the collar was only a retal, rofl.
User Image
User Image
His little backpack
User Image
User Image
His giftcard biggrin
User Image
A wolf/malamute that came by later(he was HUGE!)
User Image
Sammy and Sassy, the two adorable dogs at the Great Pyranees rescue
User Image
User Image
And, after much playing on the cat stands, Diamond passed out as SOON as we got home
User Image
User Image

That's it for now, enjoy! biggrin

JoAnne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:04 am
Yay! I have nothing against cut puppies & kittens but I love it when "non-traditional" pets win contests like this biggrin & I have a special soft spot of lizards heart His costume was really creative. He's got such an expressive face. My dragon falls asleep with his arms behind him like that too, it's so cute! whee  

imderanged

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 am
imderanged
Yay! I have nothing against cut puppies & kittens but I love it when "non-traditional" pets win contests like this biggrin & I have a special soft spot of lizards heart His costume was really creative. He's got such an expressive face. My dragon falls asleep with his arms behind him like that too, it's so cute! whee

Haha, he had originally just been wearing the shirt and the backpack, but the employees wanted to "up his chances" and lent him the party collar. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:32 am
Also, if you like lizards, you should check out my post in the Pictures subforum biggrin

JoAnne

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas