Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
I Need Prayer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XX_SexyMama589_XX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 pm
Okay so in the past couple of months my dad has been drinking. He takes medication and he is not supposed to bedrinking and pill popping at the same time because even the doctor said it could kill him . The other night my mother was about ready to take my father to the police station and let them deal with him. I begged and pleaded her not to because less than a week before this happened , she put him out over him yelling at me over a basketball ticket but she said it wasn't just that, she also said that he was drinking that same morning before I had even got up for the day. I went to camp the next week and I called my mom every day that week to ensure everything was fine and she said it was but I knew she lied to me because she didn't want me worried about anything while I was at church camp. When I came home that day, my boyfriend Dakota asked if he could get a ride home from camp because his parents car was in the shop because something happened to it while he was gone. I told him that he could and when we got back to Lawton my dad told me that he needed me to put $10 worth of gas in the tank. I didn't hear him because he had the radio turned up so loud and when my friend asked him did you tell her to put gas in the tank, he said yes and was anyone talking to you? I then found out that he was out of his medicine and he was drinking again. My mom asked me if we went anywhere else besides to take Dakota home and to get gas and I told her no. The next day my dad was so drunk that he couldn't even walk. I just want to ask all of you guys to pray for my father Sammie Swain. He is going to rehab on July 5th , 2012 so he can come back to be the man that we all know he is . Please pray for him(: Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:05 am
I will include him in my prayers.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:20 am
Will do  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:13 am
Thanks for all your prayers guys (:  

XX_SexyMama589_XX

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items