Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
questing my dream avi~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miu Kurosaki

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:20 pm
i'm questing my dream avi so all what i need are
fallen wish (any)
spectacular golden halo
baron the lively owl and that's all

if you can't help me you can gift me a premium item or gold...maybe a wooden trunk will help too  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hi Miu Kurosaki! I would love to help you out on your quest with a donation from the NSTG Mule. However, your quest thread isn't exactly complete! Here is a great guide by one of our Crewmembers, ancantsia, where she outlines the layout of a quest thread. But if you don't have a lot of time on your hands, that's ok! What's really important in a quest thread is:

• A dream avatar, if you have one
  • Some Tektek quest bars tracking the progress towards your desired items
  • A list of benefactors, or those who have helped you in your quests

If you make these edits, I (and perhaps others) will be more eager to help you. smile Best of luck!

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Miu Kurosaki

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:11 pm
Ebony the Peacian
ok ty for the tip  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:18 pm
Miu Kurosaki
ok ty for the tip
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You're welcome!  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

tilasexcattCR generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 pm
i WANT mY MILK THE CAT BACK stare crying idk how to get it back donations r welcome I was hacked 4 3000 items,milk or lucky Id love to have back or any kitty lke copper belle even tuttu the flying fatcat , i ll take any kitty I can get cat_redface cat_redface lucky/milk were my dream items and cheshire kitten i lost my milk cat_crying cat_sweatdrop cat_stressed cat_gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:18 am
tilasexcatt
i WANT mY MILK THE CAT BACK stare crying idk how to get it back donations r welcome I was hacked 4 3000 items,milk or lucky Id love to have back or any kitty lke copper belle even tuttu the flying fatcat , i ll take any kitty I can get cat_redface cat_redface lucky/milk were my dream items and cheshire kitten i lost my milk cat_crying cat_sweatdrop cat_stressed cat_gonk
Uh good luck with questing it again (Which will take years -.-) I don't have any kitty cat atm, sorry >.<  

Miu Kurosaki

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
tilasexcattCR generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:24 am
Miu Kurosaki
tilasexcatt
Uh good luck with questing it again (Which will take years -.-) I don't have any kitty cat atm, sorry >.<
I d take anything u got on u that u r willing to get rid of , but I want my kittens back soo baad look at my qust thread , V v ,i l take anything kitty u got or even aqnythin u can get rid of in u inventoiry I AM NOT BEGGING i ILL REMEMBER U AND WILLREWARD YOU KINDLY iF i ever get my stUFF BACK THEY KEEP ON SENDING ME TO G MAIL FOR MY ITE4MS BUT I DLETED IT PERMANENTLY . SO THERE IS NO G MAIL AVAILABLE TO GO TO AND GAIA KEEPS ON SENDING ME THERE IT WOULDE MAKE MY LIFE IF THEY WOYULD JUST REDIRECT ITEMS TO MY YAHOO ACCOUNT WICH IS LINKED TO GAIA NOW Y MUST IT BE SO COMPLICATD C AN ANYONE HELP ME 8IN TGHIS MATTER? I VE FILED MULTEPLE REPORTS AND GET HE SAME ANSWER AMD i DO NOT REMEMBER MY OLD PASSWORD/ BUT I DESERVE MY STUFF BACK, NO? S.O.S.  
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games