Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 am
long thread is long. but it has pics so its ok

i left at around 8:30 this morning to walk stowrm before it got too hot. well on the way home i noticed a white pitbull following us, the one time i didnt bring a spare leash i find a loose dog. i decided to bring him back to my house and call around to see if anyone knew his owner. ive helped track this dog down before but last time she wouldnt have anything to do with me. this time he was a bit of a handful, so i had to take stowrm's leash and put it on him. luckily stowrm is great off the leash and stayed right by my side and didnt wander off.

when we got to my house i put stowmr inside and went to the back gate to put in in the bakc yard. i didnt want to take him through the house since i have no idea how he does with cats. well i shut the gate behind him and went in the house to take stowrm's harness off of her then went to the backyard to take the leash off of him. he was gone. i lost a large white pitty in my very bare backyard. so i let stowrm out to help me find him and still nothing. i left stowrm in the backyard while i went out front to see if he had gotten out then i heard stowrm doing her fear barking so i ran out back. the woman 2 houses down was in my backyard with the white pittie and told me she saw him squeeze though a tiny gap in the fence, a gap so small i didnt even think my skinny dingo could fit through. thank god i live in an area with wonderful dog people. we got my 30ft leash and tied him to a tree in my fenced in backyard so he couldnt get out while i tried to find his owner. their normal phone number wasnt working

anyways i calle dmy friend who had helped me find him a few months ago and she remembered around where he lived so we drove him there. he had been missing since the middle of last week! he jumped over their 6ft fence according to them and after seeing how he is i believe it! he is an amazing dog. the people were very happy to have him back.

i didnt have breakfast till 11 because of this. i was so hungry so my friend and i went to panera bread as a little reward for ourselves. i also got stowrm a new toy since she did so well. she is always great at helping me lure in dogs that im trying to catch.

anyways, i got pics!

sat out front for a bit to see if anyone who walked past knew him
User Image
User Image

then to the backyeard to play with stowrm a bit
User Image

look at that face! his head was huge! and he kept giving me big slobbery pittie kisses
User Image

they kept trying to eat each other's face off
User Image

and i gave them a bowl of water since its so hot today
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 pm
Aw, what a cute, pretty pit bull. I'm so glad this story had a happy ending and he got to go home! Hopefully they'll find a better way to keep him in the yard, I had that problem with Mochi for a while too.  

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 am
Radioactive Condoms
Aw, what a cute, pretty pit bull. I'm so glad this story had a happy ending and he got to go home! Hopefully they'll find a better way to keep him in the yard, I had that problem with Mochi for a while too.

they were telling me he often gets out, and he was such a nice dog so i really didnt want to call animal control just in case the owners wouldnt check the spca or something since i had no idea if he was chipped or not.

if i catch him again im going to offer to buy an id tag for him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 pm
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms

they were telling me he often gets out, and he was such a nice dog so i really didnt want to call animal control just in case the owners wouldnt check the spca or something since i had no idea if he was chipped or not.

D'aw, the world needs more nice people to do things like that smile  

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:28 am
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms

D'aw, the world needs more nice people to do things like that smile

lol i try  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 am
Cute Pit. =3  

Crystal Ice23

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items