Submit

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 pm
Hello I joined last night and i'm kinda lost...How do I start? Do i just make a profile on the profile page and then join anything? Is there a specific rp I need to join sense i'm just starting out? Also, I have this poorly drawn keyblade that I made last night when I was tired and being attacked by a kitten, Could someone possibly pretty it up and make it looked like an amateur didn't draw it XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 pm
Mistress Zelda Uzikua
Hello I joined last night and i'm kinda lost...How do I start? Do i just make a profile on the profile page and then join anything? Is there a specific rp I need to join sense i'm just starting out? Also, I have this poorly drawn keyblade that I made last night when I was tired and being attacked by a kitten, Could someone possibly pretty it up and make it looked like an amateur didn't draw it XD

Hey well me and my friend Vance are continuing our story and if you want you can join us biggrin . You just make a profile on the profiles page and go to hmmmmmmm go to the 0admissions office and one of my characters Chael can have you join us if you like smile . You will be with the characters Regret and Asura, Regret is mine and Asura is Vances, Chael is Regrets brother and he will introduce you smile i hope you have fun in this guild.  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zerragi Tsubouchi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 am
hello everyone i am zerragi of the tsubouchi clan its a honor to join you guys -kneels -  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 am
Hello Zerragi. I am vance from the uzuma clan, last of my kind. Glad to have you in the guild smile  

Vance lucis uzuma

Dainder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:24 pm
Well might as well do it formally. Hello I am Dainder, an advent child. Hello all the newbies, I am also new about a week or two. If you would like, I am always open to rping with someone new. Currently me and a friend are in traverse town.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:46 am
Vance lucis uzuma
Hello Zerragi. I am vance from the uzuma clan, last of my kind. Glad to have you in the guild smile
thanx never heard of them and what happend why your last  

Zerragi Tsubouchi

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:52 am
hi ya! just joined the guild today. this is my first RP forum and i hope to do well sweatdrop

can't wait to meet you all smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:51 am
Sup the names yokai yakuza but you can just call me yakuza.welcome to the group stop by room 777 sometime.I always have a few character free.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items