Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
S.O.S. Round 4: TekTek Contest (Concluded) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 pm
~ TekTek: Level ??? ~
The Challenging Mystery Round!

Alright Feeders, this is going to get INTENSE! This is going to be fast, furious, and freaky~

There are going to be close to 10 different entry periods, people! Watch out, feeders, because this party's gonna get WILD! You'll need to check into this thread daily! And because of that necessity, I've bent the rules a bit so you can see it here, in the Common Room!

I want to see a lot of entries for this one, Feeders! The crew and I had a lot of fun coming up with this round for you guys, and I'd hate to see this hard work go to waste with inactivity, especially because this is the only contest going for S.O.S Round 4!

But Wait!! There's more!!

Not only will you, my fellow Feeders, be competing here, but in honor of our 1st birthday this very contest will be going in the Dressing Room Forum of Gaia!!
((You'll need to participate in this one if you want to qualify for the S.O.S Final Round though! And sadly, no, you may not participate in both! D: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 pm
~ The Rules ~

The Rules for the Challenge Round:

1a.This is a dream free contest.
Just make them look good, don't worry about Gaia's layering system. However, we may take note if you do choose to keep to Gaia's layering system. It's up to you.

1b. For this contest you will be required to submit one (1) Avatar per round, but it's base must remain the same throughout the contest, unless otherwise stated.
By this, I mean that you may submit one avatar, gender of your choice. However, when you edit your avatar, you must keep the base (skin tone, eyes, tattoos, scars, etc). You may cover your base by using "contacts" (different eyes that DO NOT drastically change the shape of the original eye) or wigs, and because Gaia has "magical Tattoos" you may remove them later, or add them later.
The reason for this is because this contest progresses like a story. Your story's main character must remain consistent.

Example:
My Base
My base dressed up with a wig and "contacts."
Please take note on how the "contacts" do not severely alter the original eye shape of my base.

2. You must submit your entry by the stated deadline.
tabtabBecause Speed Bumps and Random Events change the original themes, price limitations, and or item/requirements of the contest, any late entries will not be accepted. Just have them in by the deadline. If you miss a deadline, don't submit an avatar for that round. ;D

3. You must abide by the theme, price limitation, and/or item requirements of the contest.

4. When/if a Speed Bump or Random Event occurs, you must abide by the terms these present within the set amount of time given.
tabtabThis includes submitting completely new avatars or editing the avatars you have already submitted.

5. You must keep your avatars within Gaia TOS at all times.
I know there are a lot of "borderline" items out there, and this contest will heat up a bit, but please, please, please, I beg of you. Keep it decent. I know how crazy you guys can get, so pleaaase keep it decent. XD

If you do not abide by these rules, you will not be allowed to continue.
If you have read these rules, please select "moooooore gold!" option in the poll before submitting your entry.

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:13 pm
~ The Full Submissions ~

To those who got through all the rounds, they will be listed here! Take a good gander at them all!

little_kiwis2
Round 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She's ready for a hot birthday bash, and get her booty on the lava dance floor!

Round 2:

hmm, is it hot here, or is it just me? also...who took my balloon? sad

Round 3:

Darn it Ivan!! how dare you ruin my perfectly picked out outfit...then again, that strange water did seem to have magical powers that changed my outfit...i'm still soaking wet, though sad

Round 4:

just in our undies!! and i thought i was cold before DX oh well, maybe if i dance enough, i'll warm up...at the very least, i'll have too much fun to notice i'm cold sweatdrop

Round 5:
New Avi:

Round 6:

She always knew she wanted to do something with her feet, even as a little baby. However, as she pursued her dream of being a foot model, only to have it not work out, she felt depressed. She wanderd the streets daily, wearing a new shoe everyday in hopes that someone will notice how lovely they were. Then, like a sign from above, she saw a poster for the circus, of someone dancing on top of an elephant. It was then she knew where her feet would Truly be appreciated.

Round 7:

Four months on the street...i almost forgot what it was like to have money, to be able to aford lavish clothes and fancy muffins. I couldn't stay put, with no job to go to or shops to visit. So, i've wanderd around, mostly to keep warm on the cold nights. I've run into a nice chap names old pete. he's a strange guy, and he smells of wood varnish. But, it's because of him i'm managed to survive as long as i have. One day, going through a garbage bin behind a favorite store of mine, i found a golden egg. I remember it not being terribly expensive, not even 100k...but, it is gold. With this egg, i hope to keep the memories of yonder years, back when i had money...

Round 8:

The Red-Tailed Hawk:

Battery Acid Included:

Miss Elecy
Round 1:

Is that...? It is! Benihime! It seems the spoiled daughter has resurfaced! How she managed to escape prison is a mystery but she is clearly in disguise, wearing a wig and covering herself in make-up. Still, she refuses to let go of every piece of her past: including her love for all things red and gold...

Round 2:

It would seem Benihime's wig has been set aflame and she has lost her golden garter...

Round 3:

Benihime, now soaked and stripped to her undergarments, rushed to find SOMETHING to cover herself. She managed to find a bedsheet but her poor feet were beginning to turn blue from frost-bite...

Round 4:

Benihime doesn't seem at all concerned that she is now, essentially, in her undergarments. She is more concerned about still being wet and cold.

Round 5:

Round 6:

To Benihime, her job was a no-brainer. She was destined to be in the freakshow. Though she had no physical deformities, her mind was more than enough to scare a few children. Her skill was in the impalement arts and every night, the Crimson Princess would terrify and amaze as she selected a volunteer from the audience and send a flurry of knives their way.

Round 7:

It had been a whole year since she had been sent to jail and put on death row.

Then another when she had escaped.

Here she was, four years later...was she truly free? The former Blood Princess pondered as she arched her body back slightly, tossing her messily chopped hair. She reached up to wipe sweat away from her cheek, only to feel the crimson liquid dye her fingers. As she stared down at her "kinsman", she tilted her head a bit. It was a cold night. On a night like this, in the past, she'd curl up in a fur coat by the fire place. Tonight, she'd have to take the spoils of her kill: a burning dumpster.

But she didn't feel cold. The blood on her body, the evidence of her crime, kept her warm.

"...I wonder if Ivan's blood is as warm...hm..."

Round 8:
This was challenging. I think Ivan would think them villains moreso than heroes. xD

TRTH was more than ready to go when the SoS senses tingled. BAI...not so much. She didn't even have time to put on pants. But that's okay. Superheroes can fight crime in their undies.

treak treatz
Round 1:
Entry:

Round 2:
OOhhh noo my hair is on fire!!! >_<
*remove Hat so it doesn't catch fire too and the coat to put out the fire*

Round 3:

Soaked but pretty *grabs some towels and table decorations*

Round 4:

I am naked >_< Well, almost...

Round 5:
Avi:

Round 6:

Then she was unemployed again and she needed to pay the rent. Nobody cared about her incredible talent in long-distance spitting...What to do? Be a partner of course, no talent is necessary, just need to be very still and pretty... seemed to be easy...She was nervous, so she decided to settle down drinking like her co-worker did. Well, they forgot to say that drunken archers are not always reliable. FFFFFFFuuuuuuuu

Round 7:

In her last job she ended up with an arrow in the knee. What could be worse then that? To pay the hospital bill! So without health insurance and unemployed, thanks to Ivan, she end up having to live on the streets. Nobody is happy having to eat rats to survive ... At least they taste like chicken and the leaves looks kind of stylish in her hair, privilege of whom has to sleep on park benches. But all bad things has it's positive side, she just has not figured out what it is. Well, at least it can't get any worse than this, can it?

Round 8:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:15 pm
~ How To Vote ~

To vote on this contest, please send a pm of your votes to Penelope Crunk.

Votes cannot be cast for crew members.
Participants are allowed to vote.

What we're going to do is vote on who did best in each round and then an overall vote on who had the best entries, this way we can look over the details accordingly and decide from there how people shall be rewarded.

Just copy this format and insert in the names of the names for each round:

Participants: little_kiwis2, [strike]Miss Elecy[/strike], treak treatz
-The person I believe who did best on the following entries is-
Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Round 6:
Round 7:
Round 8:
The person I believe did best over all is:

So there should be 9 votes total. Remember, send a PM to Penelope Crunk, otherwise the vote will not be counted.

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 pm
~ The Story So Far ~
Round 1:
Chapter 1:
In honor of our first birthday, we're having a Birthday Bash! I'm so excited you guys! I know how hot it gets when we party, so I went all out this time! I even rented out a virtual space so it looks like we're partying in a VOLCANO! YEAH! It's gonna get crazy hot all up in this place!!

Now! There is the matter of our dress code! Because it's gonna be so hoppin, and we're gonna be partying inside a faux volcano, we're gonna need to dress up accordingly! SO let's get dressed and start this paaaarrrtaaay!

((Your required items will be: Dreamsacapes (world of fire) and Lila's Burning Halo. You will also need to limit yourself to three colors: red, orange, and yellow.
You have no budget to follow. Go wild with party attire! ))

Round 2:
Random Event! New Theme: Torridly Sexy Party!
Ash has appeared because our party is so rockin and fiery! Wait, what’s this!? She’s declared that we’re overdressed and this party’s too tame! She’ll leave if we don’t heat it up! (Remove two articles of clothing on your avatar, but keep your avatar somewhat decent, please.)
Speed Bump: OH no! While removing some of your clothes, Lila’s Burning Halo caught your hair on fire!
Required Item: Replace Lila’s Burning Halo with Elemental Hair (Essence of Flare).
The deadline for this round will be July 8th, entries are to be submitted by 11:59pm CST on the 8th.

Round 3:
New Theme - Totally SOAKED!

FLASHBACK: The last party The Feeders of Stein hosted was a beach party, and they invited a bunch of NPCs! However, even though none of them showed up (or even responded to their invitations), one had been forgotten. Ivan. The tax man. The party turned out to be a bust, what with a typhoon blowing a war to the beach Red had reserved, but regardless of that fact, Ivan had been forgotten and didn't take too kindly to that. The Feeders of Stein ended up being audited for a whopping 1.5 million gold.

DAMN! Red forgot to invite Ivan to the party again! Ivan showed up with jealousy in his eye, but seeing as he couldn't audit the organization twice in one year, he decided that he'd shut the party down. However, the party was in full swing and the Feeders and their VIPS were having too much fun and were far too rowdy to comply with Ivan's orders, especially with Ash leading the party. Without a second thought about it, she told Ivan off and locked the door in his face.

Well, he didn't take too kindly to that and showed up a few minutes later with the local fire department. They were kind enough to bust down the doors and soak the place for Ivan, completely shorting out the virtual space and soaking everyone to the bone. Oddly enough, the AC kicked in again at this point... What a party-killer...

For this round, you will have to completely re-do your avatars. Strip your avatars down to the base and rebuild as if your avatar is soaking wet. Your color scheme for this round consists of blues, teals, and whites.
You will have to remove previous required items (Elemental Hair and Dreamscapes) and replace them with: Water Puddle.
You will have until 11:59pm on the 14th of July to submit your entries. Good luck!

Round 4:
New Modification Round!
Ivan completely soaked the place and decided to stick around even after the fire department left. The party, as far as he was concerned, was over and Ash - having been soaked - left in a rage-filled tussle. The party had been drenched, the AC had kicked back on, so the attendees were starting to freeze, and people were starting to line up past Ivan to go home. It seemed the night's celebration was cut short, until BAI decided the party had to live on! She hopped up onto the nearest table she could find, and stripped down to her underwear and started to show off her sexy snake-bod, declaring that a new round to the party would start! Instead of the Torrid Bash that had been planned, the party would be turned into a swimsuit gathering!

Ivan was furious, but Red had a plan for that...

((For this round you will be required to strip off your avatar's clothing down to it's underwear.
Note: You'll only be removing clothing items, everything else needs to stay. (Shirt, belts, pants, socks, skirts, vests, corsets, etc. must go)

You will be required to keep all accessories and decorations equipped, as well as your required item: Water Puddle.

Round 5:
New theme!

Even though BAI declared the soaked party a swimsuit show, it just wasn't the same. The Feeders and their VIPs were still irritated and upset with Ivan for drenching the entire place and ruining their party. So, naturally, they did what The Feeders did best: Fight and seek revenge. Someone in the back near the bar was the first to throw the water balloon right as Ivan was leaving, and the next thing that poor taxman knew, it was a brutal game of bombardment with odds of nearly 120:1. He didn't stand a chance, and all it took was one round before Ivan was soaked to the bone. Though The Feeders were shocked to discover instead of anger, the man displayed a great pride and joy! Instead of drying himself off with a rise of fury, he joined in the swimsuit party!

For this round, you will be submitting a NEW base and avatar. It will need to look like and be as close to [NPC] GRS Accountant Ivan as possible (Yes, you will have to use a male avatar for this round). However, like previous rounds you will be limited to a wet looking avatar with themes of blue, teal, and white. Your Ivan must also retain the required item: Water puddle.

Round 6:
Chapter 6:
Ivan was overjoyed to finally be a part of something big, but unfortunately the Feeders of Stein were not prepared for the amount of raw party-power Ivan held within his possession. Before the clock had struck midnight, the party had gotten so crazy that all attendees found themselves buzzed and their judgement skills completely lacking. Not realizing this, of course, they - along with their VIPs - decided to go on an adventure with Ivan in a rig he had brought along with him. Somewhere along the line, the VIPs were separated from the main group and found themselves working for Monsieur Loyal, the ringmaster of Cirque du Gothique!

For this round you will be returning to your bases. You will be creating a drunken circus performer! But it doesn't stop there. For this round you will be required to write your character's story for this chapter. It doesn't have to be long, but it must give us the details on how your character ended up in their job at Cirque!

Your required items for this round will be: Some kind of spilled drink and an expression from the following Styles/Manners [although it is preferred you use the original pose in Monster Style]: Adventure Time, Demonic, Monster, Rival, Angelic, Princess, and Hero.

Let's recap:
1. You will be returning to the base you submitted in round one.
2. You will be creating an avatar based on the theme of: Drunken Circus Performer.
3. Your avatar must include the required items stated above.
4. In addition to your avatar, you must give us at least a paragraph (3-7 sentences) of what your character's job is, and how they ended up with it.
5. Both the avatar and the story must be posted at the same time within the same post.

Round 7:
Random Event! New theme: The Morning After
Oh dear, that was quite a crazy night. It looks like we’ve lost a few people. Where did our captains go? Oh well, you guys still have to report to wor-WAIT! What’s this!? Ivan-Ivan has the deed to FOS! He’s your new boss! Oh no! You’re all still hung over! Was this all part of Ivan’s master plan when he crashed our party last nig-WHAT!? OH NO! He’s fired you all and made sure you’ll never be hired again because of your poor credit scores from being audited!! You’re all going to be vagabonds now! (You now have the choice to make a new avatar, or keep the avatar you submitted in the previous round. If you choose to keep your original character, you must remove all the items save what’s on your base and create a homeless avatar. )
Required Item: Any Apocaripped jacket AND scarf of your choice.
Speed Bump
A full four months has passed, and your characters have been living in the streets with no hope in sight. How are they feeling? How did they wind up where they are? Give a detailed description of how your character got where they are, how they’re feeling, and how they’re coping with being a homeless Gaian because of Ivan.

Round 8:
Random Event! New theme: The Superheroes!

After months looking for you, BAI and Red finally find you and the poor group of your fellow FOS members living under a bridge in Barton Town. It turns out, the two captains passed out behind a garbage can before Ivan pulled out the RIG, and were completely unaffected by the events that followed! Outraged, as it explained why they couldn’t find their guild the next morning, BAI and Red undergo a miraculous transformation right before your eyes! They’re actually superheroes, and they’re going to teach Ivan a lesson and get the guild back!! And man, Red looks pissed.

(In this round, you’re going to submit two brand new avatars. You will be required to make an avatar of The Red-Tailed Hawk and Battery Acid Included as superheroes.)

Required Items:

A cape of your choosing,

For The Red-Tailed Hawk’s avatar: Erlking Ears, Hero Manner (nyehhhh), Zodiacal (Aries Mask), and Rosamund's Revenge (Mephiste's Temptaion: - | position ). Zodiacal layers over Hero Manner.

For Battery Acid Included’s avatar: Apep Cobra Armor (the head pose), Alien Armorskin, Gro-gain (unforgivable leg hair), lidless demon armor boots. Incorporating Zhivago's underwear is a bonus.

End Scene:
The captains really did a number on Ivan for swindling the guild out from under their noses and firing all you guys! But as they were standing triumphantly over the tax man, a white tufft of fur floated down on the wind and landed on Ivan's head! An expression of fright crossed their faces, and Red let out a shout and pointed to a nearby bridge where the notorious Bibbles the Cat sat, flicking his tail back and forth in amusement. With a catty grin on his handsome face, Bibbles lets out a gentle and disgustingly sweet "meow" before disappearing into the setting sun....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm
~ The Party-Goers~
Also Known as the Competitors!

little_kiwis2

Miss Elecy

treak treatz

Special thanks goes out to everyone else who did participate in previous rounds!

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm
~ The Victors ~
The Winners!!

treak treatz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm
Here we go!
Chapter 1:
In honor of our first birthday, we're having a Birthday Bash! I'm so excited you guys! I know how hot it gets when we party, so I went all out this time! I even rented out a virtual space so it looks like we're partying in a VOLCANO! YEAH! It's gonna get crazy hot all up in this place!!

Now! There is the matter of our dress code! Because it's gonna be so hoppin, and we're gonna be partying inside a faux volcano, we're gonna need to dress up accordingly! SO let's get dressed and start this paaaarrrtaaay!

((Your required items will be: Dreamsacapes (world of fire) and Lila's Burning Halo. You will also need to limit yourself to three colors: red, orange, and yellow.
You have no budget to follow. Go wild with party attire! ))

GO!  

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:31 am
here's my avi ^w^

She's ready for a hot birthday bash, and get her booty on the lava dance floor!

Edit 7/4/12: Just putting my base so i don't forget ^w^
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 pm
So unlike the one in the public forums, this one is for the guild, so can we all enter? xd  

Amurana

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:02 pm
Amurana
So unlike the one in the public forums, this one is for the guild, so can we all enter? xd

Yup. XD

And this one you don't have to worry about getting canned! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 pm
I hope i won't be the only one participating in the contest sad it won't be as fun...  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 pm
I suppose the contest was ill timed because of the holiday.... *ponders*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 pm

my base

My first round entry! 3nodding This Steiner is ready for some fun!  

Amurana

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Dr. Fomite

Aged Vet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:03 pm
Well, as much as I despise TekTek, I will tough it out and be a good participating member. XD <3 But I couldn't find the poll? D:

Here we go, the base:

All party-ready:

The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff