Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Dating
16-Bi- Looking

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anchor life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 pm
Everything you need to know is in my profile. Type wise; The semi-quiet, coffee shop, artsy type, cute, older, funny, intelligent, interesting.
Any kind of those out there?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 pm
itstoddbro
Everything you need to know is in my profile. Type wise; The semi-quiet, coffee shop, artsy type, cute, older, funny, intelligent, interesting.

Hi you had a twitter so my twitter impulses kicked in and I followed you >.< Just thought you should know when and where I came from xD  

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

anchor life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:13 pm
iAmForte
itstoddbro

Hi you had a twitter so my twitter impulses kicked in and I followed you >.< Just thought you should know when and where I came from xD
alright i'll follow back .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 pm
itstoddbro
iAmForte
itstoddbro

Sweet!! >.< Well more on topic. You're completely and utterly adorable so if I were A) Single B) Near You I'd likely ask you for your number. So I wish you the best of luck ^.^  

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

anchor life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:49 am
iAmForte
itstoddbro
iAmForte
itstoddbro

Sweet!! >.< Well more on topic. You're completely and utterly adorable so if I were A) Single B) Near You I'd likely ask you for your number. So I wish you the best of luck ^.^
Aha thank you.  
Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff