Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 pm
so, a few days ago, my great aunt Ida died. Instantly I worried about her animals, because she loved them so much. she had a cat, and a dog. Well, I talked to my mom, she said we could take the cat in (the dog is in terrible health and needs to be put to sleep, aunt Ida just loved him too much to see it, she knew he was unhealthy, but I dont think she saw how unhealthy she was like 89) so I called my grandma to see about who is taking the cat. come to find out shes 14 years old, I thought she was like 6, so we decided to go ahead and let them put her to sleep because shes lived her whole life in that teeny super quiet un active house, and our house is always going, rarely quiet, and mom and I just thought it might be too much. I hate to do it, cause it feels like failure, but, we think its for the best, I just hate feeling like one of those "oh, their family died so they are putting them to sleep" people, but she really couldnt go to the shelter, and we just honestly think it might be best for her sad but to be honest, I was worried about her adjusting when I thought she was like 6....however we are going to try to get their bodies to bury them here, so they wont be incinerated or thrown in the trash.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:50 am
ok, so I called the vet, after getting a call from them but missing it yesterday, they said they are going to try to rehome Termite, shes old, but healthy, which is great! I was told to call on monday so I can see about getting Bos body.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items