Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Seeking the Vongola 400 Years Later OOC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 am
User Image

A 'Katekyo Hitman REBORN' based role play

Back to the RP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 am
Example of profile look:

Quote:
DespairEvent_HORIZON
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I never asked to be a mafia boss...
so why is fate deciding to make me one?!.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Chiaki Inoue
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx► ☆ ◄

User Image
"Reluctant Boss"

"Hey there! I'm Chiaki!"

Name: Chiaki Inoue (the Japanese don't really have middle names)
But I prefer to be called: Chiaki
I was told that I'm a : Female
I'm actually: Straight

I like to keep these close: sweets, video games, cats and comics

I prefer these things were kept as far as possible: sports, math class, asparagus and crying

I just can't help it: Has rather low stamina

Don't even mention that again: Thunderstorms

"Wait, you want more? Well, okay then."

Personality: A cheerful individual with lots of energy, Chiaki is well known for her tomboyish ways, as she has always loved to play video games. However, she isn't exactly what one would call a bright student as she brings home failing grades on her report card. She is overly cautious to the point of being paranoid and, despite her friendliness, has a hard time getting close to others because of the fact that she doesn't want to be betrayed or lose those she's close to. As a result, she doesn't necessarily have a "best friend", but rather, lots of acquaintances.

Bio: Once upon a time, there was an foreign exchange student from Japan and the daughter of a mafia boss. First, there was Alessia Vongola, the heir to the Vongola name. You see, she never wanted the title of Ventisimo, but her father insisted. All she wanted was a simple, quiet life. While she was on the verge of completing her final year of college, a foreign exchange student by the name of Masaru Inoue came by and swept her off of her feet. Needless to say, Alessia's father was not amused. Seeing this as a chance to escape the mafia life, Alessia and Masaru eloped away to Namimori, Japan where they married and had a child. And that child was Chiaki.

Of course, Chiaki never knew of her ties to the mafia. She never even knew she had a grandfather on her mother's side. Anyway, so you're wondering why Chiaki worries about being left alone and being betrayed, right? It was because she once had a friend in kindergarten. At the time, they were inseparable. But then, her friend moved to the United States and they were unable to contact each other. Chiaki was distraught. She didn't want to lose her friend. It was from then on that she would have a hard time making new friends because she didn't want to part from them and because she felt that there was no replacing the friend she had so long ago. That, and she has a strong fear of being betrayed, as she has seen with some of her classmates.

Now at the age of fifteen, Chiaki has been noticing some faint but strange events happening. She always gets the feeling that someone is watching her and that she's being stalked. She's been carrying rocks in her book bag as a precaution. Who knows? It may come in handy.

Actually I'm called: DespairEvent_HORIZON
"Bye! Hope to see you soon!"

Himemii

Timid Lover

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out