Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Your favorite Bible verse.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohlalani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 pm
Post them here. :">  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:04 pm
I can't say I have an absolute favorite Bible verse. I will post one of my many favorites here:

1 Corinthians 12:3 - 11 NIV:

Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:12 pm
"For a bad tree does not bear good fruit, nor does a good tree bear bad fruit." I dont know what book or verse this is, but I love this one since it is so true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image  

HeftyPotato

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 am
Jao Feng
"For a bad tree does not bear good fruit, nor does a good tree bear bad fruit." I dont know what book or verse this is, but I love this one since it is so true.

Matthew 7:18  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:17 am
I technically have two. The first and top verse (Romans 5:6- cool is in my signature. It has helped me better comprehend the grace God has given me like the boss He is.

My second is Psalm 121:1-2.

1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

It reminds me to Whom I ought to look when I am in my weakest state....and renews my strength.  

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 pm
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
Jao Feng

Thank you, good sir.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm
Jao Feng
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
Jao Feng

Thank you, good sir.

My pleasure. smile  

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:06 pm
I can do all this through him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9

two of some i like.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:13 pm
I can do all this through him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13

For I know the Plans I have for you declares the Lord,Plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future. then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and i will listen to you. you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

These are 2 out of many favorite bible verses smile  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:45 pm
There are so many good ones, but here are the two I have to remind myself of often and the two on my profile-

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" - Matthew 6:27

"For she is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future" - Proverbs 31:25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:59 pm
Psalms 27:14

"Wait on the Lord and be of good courage; he shall strengthen thine heart. Wait,I say, on the Lord."  

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

manticore has left

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:27 pm
Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV):
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."

When you need something God wants you to have, rest assured He'll give it to you.  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games