Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
Any advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShatteredWolfSouls

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 pm
Okay so here's the deal...
My girlfriend's phone has been shut off recently and this has been my main resource of contacting her since she lives two hours away and is never on the internet. Well, when her phone was shut off I managed to catch her while she was on looking at her email for once and I figured "okay, maybe since she knows this is the only way we can talk she will get on more now". I could not be more wrong; it's been over a week since I've heard from her. I've emailed her and I even sent her a handwritten letter. No response. crying

(I know she hasn't dumped me because she's not the type to ignore you until you go away; if she doesn't want to be with you anymore, she's not afraid to say it to your face.)

Now, I do have the means to get her home phone and call her on that, but it's kinda creepy and I'd really rather not do that. My friends are convinced that she'll think it's cute or sweet, but yeah...I still think it'd be really ***** of me. The main thing is, she's leaving for the army next month and I really want to spend as much time with her as I can before then. But 1) she won't answer me ever and 2) I'm going to be gone for 11 days on a trip to Jamaica; time's starting to run out for us obviously

So yeah, any advice? Words of comfort? I'll take anything sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:33 pm
Seems like you have to atleast try and call her since you have such limited time..  

godess357

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100

ShatteredWolfSouls

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:57 am
Thanks, I guess I'll go be a creeper now haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:24 pm
ShatteredWolfSouls
Thanks, I guess I'll go be a creeper now haha
Let me know how it turns out.  

godess357

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100

ShatteredWolfSouls

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:40 pm
She answered the phone (I was so scared her dad would because he scares the crap outta me) and was a bit shocked, but I guess I didn't creep her out too badly since she started talking my ear off like she always does lol. Thanks for your help 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:00 pm
ShatteredWolfSouls
She answered the phone (I was so scared her dad would because he scares the crap outta me) and was a bit shocked, but I guess I didn't creep her out too badly since she started talking my ear off like she always does lol. Thanks for your help 3nodding
Glad it worked out.  

godess357

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items