Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Dating
16 Gay. Looking for a boyfriend.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

doom1221

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:19 pm
So my name is Alex (rather bland Ne?).

I am an artist, can sing, act, cook, but hate cleaning lolz .

As for what I would like in a guy well im fairly simple, a tolerant guy who wont treat me like s**t. I love animals and would hope you would as well. smile

I'm a blonde with shoulder length hair. My contacts make my eyes look turquoise. I would post a picture but I've had a fever and don't look my best.... will post one once im better though smile .
My fav colors are Blue and Green. I have a fairly average build, not too skinny yet not muscular.

So Ya post here or P.M. me if you are interested. wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:21 pm
Hey, you seem cool we should talk 3nodding  

anubis722

doom1221

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:59 pm
anubis722
Hey, you seem cool we should talk 3nodding

Then we shall talk now lolz smile . So how are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:39 pm
I am excellent, how are you?  

anubis722

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:28 am
*cracks knuckles*
okay then it's been a while but someone needs a b***h slap into reality.
in terms of your name, well it's a name and it can define you as a person if you let it.
The name Alex can be fairly common but that is only the case since most guys shorten their name to it, with Alex being a short form of Alexander, Alexandre, Alexavier such on an so forth. However if your name is just Alex that isn't so bad. The meaning behind the name is "defender of the people" now it could just be me but that sounds like a person destined to do great things.
to define yourself as an 'Artist' is however a rather bland thing, so many people do that and it doesn't take must these days to be considered one, your facts about yourself are rather cut and paste and I find it very boring that you would think it would attract any positive attention since it lacks personality.
Why bother tell us what you want in a guy? this is a website for games and role playing, you won't find a relationship here and any sort of relationship here isn't real.
Listing your physical traits is a very shallow act and it screams that you are insecure and want to be accepted even if it is by strangers whose intentions might not be pure. You appear to be a good kid so take my advice, get out in the real world, spend tie with friends, focus on school maybe even get a job it will pay off in the long run more than sitting around playing pretend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm
Nerdodactyl

Well someone needs a b***h slap right back. I know the meaning of my name and in contrast to other names it is bland I meant it for a chuckle.
The opinion of my name is mine and in the end I should slap you for judging me on an opinion of my own.

Also defining myself as an artist is always something I will say and list with pride because it describes me at my happiest. What would you like me to list something ludacris. Also not everyone can be an artist It takes time, talent,and a lot of practice.

Why bother in telling me not to bother in saying what I want in a guy the fact of it is that I am simple and look for someone nice friendship or otherwise.

Lastly telling me to get out when you just started trolling me in the end by responding to this the only thing you have shown me is how desperate you are for attention. Also what do I care if the relationship is real or not in tyhe end if I feel nothing then I will cut it off. Also I have a real life my friends are some of the closest people in the world to me.

Now then if you want to apologize please post below If you are going to troll me don't post.

Thank You for reading this rant.  

doom1221

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100

Dragonite IV
Captain

Dapper Noob

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 pm
Nerdodactyl

What was your mission with that reply? So what if this is a site for roleplaying? And, so what if he wants to find a boyfriend, it is his choice. HIS absolute right. No, internet relationships don't tend to work. However, I met the guy of my dreams on Gaia. We have been talking for 7 months, and officially dating for 2 months. No, it isn't a lot of time. However, we are two mature guys and we truly love each other. So don't go around spreading nonsense. That post was really uncalled for, and you owe the young boy an apology for being needlessly abrasive and downright rude.

doom1221

He, in a way, has a point. You should be more open to having face-to-face relationships... However, in saying that, I couldn't imagine you being against the idea. So it is pointless to share common-knowledge, right?

Now, not for your own exploitation, but so there aren't many mistakes, you should consider posting a picture here and setting this thread up like a profile so the other guys can see if you are their type or not. C:

Have fun on the guild guys, now you two get along.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:36 am
anubis722
I am excellent, how are you?

I've been better hahaha. I've been sick.  

doom1221

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100

anubis722

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:57 pm
Oh that sucks, I sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 pm
hi my name is ritsu and im a uke i would love if true love can be so pasionate wouldn't be so wonderful don't u think^^ on the first date it would be like giving ur true love a poem from their heart or giving them roses i bet t sound romantic dosen't it^^ if u like some of the ideas then comment on my pro or pm me ok^^  

iSo Sophisticated

Interesting Member

2,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HowlAtKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 am
doom1221

I'm an older guy, 22, but I'm bi. I'm in the closet, and likely we'd never meet, but I would like to chat, maybe get to know you more.  
Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games