Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Marionette [O/F!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image

"I will protect all that is important to me."

Nobuyuki Sadao
"The Winder, The Servant, The Man, The Monster."

"I swear that on my own life."

Nobuyuki nodded as she explained to him the positions of the others. It seemed Tami was really the only friend and ally she had as the others sounded like they would betray her in the drop of a hate. He sighed "Who knew jealousy could do so much?" he said but he wasn't looking for an answer. He walked over to the sink and began to wash the dishes. He knew Tami might tell him to stop but this was habit actually and he always washed dishes immediately. He continued to think back on the other dolls and sighed "Its amazing you were given life and yet you girls use them for hatred." he said and chuckled "I'm not trying to be sexist or anything but that normally something guys would do." he said "I remember taking a local girls care bear and taping weapons to it and coloring it to make it look like it had been in battle." he said "Usually we guys take things like that and make it well, look ready for battle." he said. He looked at her and smiled "So, am I to expect a battle soon?" he asked her "Because if there is..count be in." he said "Though I assume the other dolls hate the apprentice like you do?" he was curious as to what he would be involved in even if she didn't want him to be involved. He wanted her to win and survive so they could free her from that wooden prison and Tami too. After all of this they might never see each other again but he'd help out like the man he is.

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:27 pm
asbloodrunscold

Ⱥɴɴαʟɪєʂє «Ⱥɴɴα» Νєʋєʀʜαʀҭ
User Image
>>Marionette<<

If the world that I dreamed of exists somewhere
Then shall we go search for it…?

☆═━┈┈━═☆
"Jealousy is what fuels everyone except for myself and Tami. We were given the ability to feel other emotions other than hatred, fear, and disgust towards everything that happens to be better created than them." Annaliese said before she began to dry the dishes that he washed and put them away in their specific cupboards. "And I do not find your statement sexist. It's just how things are different in this time period. Back when I was alive and real, women couldn't even have a say in what they wanted to do when they grew up. We weren't allowed to be taught how to defend ourselves or how to live by ourselves. We were taught to be dependent upon our husbands and servants for every little thing. Fortunately, I was allowed to help the cooks in the kitchen every Sunday evening. Just by being able to be around their lively bunch was a blessing in itself."

"If there is a battle, I would be honored to fight alongside you." Then he asked if the other dolls hated the Apprentice and shrugged, "That I am unsure of. They never spoke of him in a terrible manner while I was being created... or so my wooden ears tell me."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
...Your eyes know of lonliness
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image

"I will protect all that is important to me."

Nobuyuki Sadao
"The Winder, The Servant, The Man, The Monster."

"I swear that on my own life."

Nobuyuki laughed "Strange, guys often feel jealous but we take it without first and pranks or at least here they do." he said and sighed "But jealousy is a very destructive emotion and will take a lot from you, I hope that they can resolve their jealousy before any of them has to die." he said and crossed his arms "Man back then must have been rough on a girl, I couldn't do it." he said "You already see I had problems with a supernatural doll trying to make me a slave." and he was telling the truth but now it didn't seem so bad and he'd be happy to be her servant. She commented on him being in battle and laughed "Oh I can't hit a girl, but I can find another way to destroy them." he said. It didn't seem like they hated him but he couldn't tell "I hope they didn't otherwise if I act like a distraction they will kill me." he said.

Seraphim_Lie

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces