Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Marionette [O/F!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 pm
asbloodrunscold

Ⱥɴɴαʟɪєʂє «Ⱥɴɴα» Νєʋєʀʜαʀҭ
User Image
>>Marionette<<

If the world that I dreamed of exists somewhere
Then shall we go search for it…?

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese turned and looked a the clown doll that floated in midair, waiting for another order. "Go and do as the servant says, for you are to obey his commands, within reason, as well as mine."

The clown doll bobbed in the air as if it were nodding or bowing and then went to knock on Nobuyuki's door. It was a strange doll, for it appeared to be missing an eye and it was patched up more than the other dolls that were currently doing their assigned chores of cleaning up the place.

Analiese simply sat down on the window seat and stared out the window before she sighed and stood, walking down the stairs and heading for the front double-doors. The rag doll and dog doll opened up the doors for her just as she reached the doors and she simply stood there, arms hanging at her sides limply and rocked a little when a breeze blew past her. She then reached her hand out towards the outside world, but the moment that she was 'outside' the house, there was a great burst of wind that entered the house and knocked vases from side tables and portraits from the walls. The doors slammed shut and Annaliese's eyes lost their glow as she fell to the ground, her wooden body clanking against the ground loudly as it became so silent that death would have had to tiptoe in order to be quiet.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
...Your eyes know of lonliness
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

"I will protect all that is important to me."

Nobuyuki Sadao
"The Winder, The Servant, The Man."

"I swear that on my own life."

((Writers block, my apologies))
Nobuyuki awoke when he heard a loud thud at the door and looked back. His vision was blurred and but he could make out a figure. He walked over and leaned down "Excuse me?" he said but when it touched it, it felt wooden. His eyes widened and he snapped out of his sleepy state "Annaliese!" he said and picked her up. She was pretty light for a full sized doll. His protective reflex kicked up and he ran her up to the room and sat her on the bed. He looked around for a way to wake her up but he didn't know how to. He was legitimately worried but it was only his need to protect people that made him that way.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:12 pm
[[ Bah, I know what you mean. That was all on a whim. ]]

asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The clown doll, whom had been waiting at Nobuyuki's door, floated up the stairs after the human that he had been ordered to serve. It floated there, looking as strange as ever, but then it floated over to her and pushed away part of her hair, pointing at the mark at the back of her neck, which was in the shape of a rose, and then pointed to his ring. It was as if it were saying, "You're the winder, so put it to use! You have the key right there on your hand!"
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

((I also have no idea if thats how you wake her up, is it magic, does he twist, or does he have to kiss her and use magic?))
Nobuyuki stared at the creepy little doll for a moment. He had to blink several times to make sure he hadn't gone crazy and looked back at her. What the hell was with the flying clown? It stared at the mark on her neck and at his ring. The hell was he supposed to do Place the ring in and twist? How else to do wind a doll? He placed the ring to her neck and twisted to see if that was right. He was unsure how it all worked so it was a long shot.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:06 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese's eyes began to glow slightly as she blinked once or twice before sitting up. Looking up at Nobuyuki, she gave him a small smile, "I apologize if I worried you." She said before flexing her hands and then placing her hand on the back of her neck and then looked at the ring. So that was the 'key' to wind with, she supposed. "I am not strong enough to leave the house yet, unfortunately, but had I known that I would sleep... I wouldn't have done it." She then looked up at him again, raising a brow, "That was your chance, boy, you could have slipped the ring off and ran, but here you are, making sure that I am alright. Now that is what a good servant would do. You'll work for the time being."

She then placed a wooden hand on his shoulder and then stood up, using it as support for a moment before releasing him. She walked over to the window and sighed a little, "What is the outside like now? And has technology changed? That carriage that came was an odd one and it had no horses."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

He jumped back immediately when she woke up and turned the other way folding his arms "S-shut up! I wasn't worried its just the ring thing to do." he said. He realized that she was right and cursed this mysterious nature he had to help and protect people. It was the perfect change to leave but no. He had to stay and help her out. He let her us him as a support before he walked over to the door. Her question stopepd him in his tracks and he looked right at her "Outside is chaos, technology has changed a lot." he said "That was called a truck, its used to move large amounts of things, people stopped using horses a lot time ago." he said. He sighed "You'll see it one day, but for now take comfort in this cozy yet rundown house." he said and touched the walls "Once you step out there, it gets harder and harder."

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:40 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese looked over at him when he mentioned that it was chaos and that the technology had improved over the years. "So... trucks and automobiles did get invented like Tami said." She then chuckled a little, "The Master gave each of us a certain power before he left us. Mine is probably known to you, for I was the last of the Marionettes to be made, I am the current holder of the Great Power, Strings." She sat down on the window seat and said, "If your mirrors ever seem strange or feel like they have a mysterious power within them, call me and I shall take care of Myst, whom of which I'm worried that she will try to harm you right under my nose. Don't look into the mirror if it does seem strange... her powers are dangerous and are not to be misjudged."
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

He looked at her and raised a brow "There are more of you!?" he said sounding generally annoyed with that fact. The last thing he needed was more people like her so not only was he a servant, But now he was going to have these things trying to kill her and him through really he was sure it was just her. He sighed and looked around "Whatever, I doubt anything will actually happen." he said and turned back and started walking "Call me when you need me!" he called to her and went into his room. He doubted anyone would try to harm him, and he couldn't feel any power so either way it didn't mater.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:32 pm
asbloodrunscold

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese nodded when he asked whether there were more of them. There were the seven original Marionettes and who knew how many Puppets had been created... She looked back out the window as he left, doubtful that anything would happen to him. She knew that it wasn't true, that they would target him just as much as her, if not more so. She heard a satanic giggle from behind the blanket that covered the mirror in this very room. "You weren't invited."

"Oh, I apologize for showing up and forgetting to send you a letter in advanced." The blanket fell and another Marionette stepped through the mirror as if the glass didn't exist. "You always were a stickler about people showing up uninvited. Perhaps I'll bring you a present next time around in order as an apology."

"There isn't going to be a next time, Myst." Annaliese said as she turned to see that the white haired Marionette was no longer there. She turned to face the window again, hoping that it had been a dream of some sort when the girl's face appeared right outside the window. She didn't jump or feel any need to fear the Marionette. There was still the Contract to hold onto. "Remember the rules, Myst, otherwise you'll turn into a normal doll."

The white haired doll floated outside of the window, a dark smile spreading across her face, "Yes, I know that we are not allowed to start fighting for another two days, but come on, just a little duel to stir our powers just a little? I've been awfully bored waiting to wake up. It's especially aggravating when I wasn't the one to awaken us all." She then floated through the window, abruptly pushing past Annaliese and landed near the mirror. "I'll make sure to send your human toy a greeting card." She then entered the mirror and vanished before Annaliese could send a set of strings at her.

And so the games will begin as soon as the neutral time runs out... Annaliese thought before she stood and walked to the library of the mansion, looking about in hopes that Master had left some sort of book on how to destroy his own creations, or at least find a book that spoke of each of their weaknesses.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki sat peacefully in the servants quarters looking into a very large book on witchcraft. He had found this book on the way to the servants quarters. This book was hilariously old but was insightful. It gave no insight into how to beat the bond but it held information on the nature of these dolls and the people who created them. He found on peculiar note written in the book, as if it was a chronicle, a memento for some madman. It read:

She is a my greatest creation. The apex of my love f. I have tried so many times but she is the final. She holds the greatest power, the greatest mind, and the truest soul of the others. I never plan to let her get away. She will be mine. She is above the other marionettes but I have purposely given her the greatest flaw. A flaw so that she will have no choice but to accept the love I have to give. If she ever wants to experience life again she will have no choice but to accept love. I didn't give this feature to the others, only her....its all for her.

This causes Nobuyuki to raise a brow and continue to read and gain more insight into these freaks of nature that have been called the Marionettes . He found yet another entry, a much later entry on the "Winder" This one read:

"The Winder is very important to the marionette. They are the marionettes source of life, of power, and the only salvation they have left. Without the Winder a marionette is doomed to remain asleep. A marionette has many Winders so the loss of one is not much of a lose as they are given hundreds of chances. It is unknown how a Winder give the marionette humanity but there are numerous rumors. If the bond between a marionette and a Winder is too deep then the death of her Winder can result in another "Winding Down" that may very well allow the marionette to be destroyed unlike the much more difficult ways to destroy one... "

Nobuyuki shut the book and shook his head "What kind of stuff was this guy into." he said and left the room. He decided to give Annaliese the book and keep it from his eyes. Why? He had no idea but he felt it was a wise decision "Annaliese!" he called to get her attention.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:06 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese ran her hand along the walls of books as she searched a for a title that may prove helpful, but none were worthy to even be looked at. You would think that he would leave one in order to give me some riddles... he had always fancied my answers when it came to riddles.

At every meal that they had shared whilst he kept her within the Doll House he had asked her a riddle, for he had always liked to watch as her lonely and distant eyes became engaged and intrigued as she sought her mind for an answer. He hadn't always loved her as he did at those moments, for there were several others that had kept him company over the years, each one possessing different traits that he loved within women, alas, she held the most traits. He had wound down the last Marionette before her, as he had done with the previous ones when he had created a new one. He hadn't wanted one to become jealous of the next, for they had all craved for his love and attention; they had been created to serve him. Annaliese, on the other hand, refused to give him the love that she had the ability to give, unlike the others. They hadn't the ability to love.

She then sat down in one of the many cushioned chairs beside the fireplace, alas, this chair was the farthest away from the fire. She had, once, nearly been lit on fire due to her own loneliness. I won't be making that mistake again... I do not want to die, but I do not want to live, either...

She was startled from her thoughts and distant memories when she heard Nobuyuki's call. Shaking her head, a small smile forming on her lips as she rested her cheek on one hand, and staring into the fire she thought, He never will be the perfect servant, but... perhaps he will be the one for me? "I am in the library." She called.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki wandered into the library and stopped when he saw how big it is ansd how old the books were. Nobuyuki was also a great reader and loved to read when he could. He smiled "By the greatness of the Thunder Cats...I say hooooooo!!!" he said. Nobuyuki was weird in that he always came up with a new thing to say when he was surprised. He shook himself out of his surprise and walked over to her "Sorry to intrude on your vacant staring." he said but he was making a guess on what she was doing. She didn't appear to be reading so really what else would you do but stare vacantly when your in a library.

He sighed "Not that I care or anything but I found this book in a drawer....okay I found it in a wall." he said and opened "But you see it has all this information on marionettes, spells, legends, blueprints, and notes made by a guy who created these thing, and I'm going to assume he created you." he said. He looked around. There were notes and letter everywhere. It was like an enormous diary. He looked at her and found on passage. A riddle. He nodded "Okay so I think this is useful, I meant what cryptic messages hidden in things over 300 years old aren't?" he joked. The hint was written by the man who trapped Annaliese. There were several little hints about other marionettes. This one read:

From land unknown she does preside, her heart is cold, with empty eye. Her heart searches for another soul, one she has you she won't let go. When you look into her eyes you'll be sure to find, a familiar face you'll grow to hate. An end to the madness you must find, lure her with warmness and into her confines. Break her heart, and break her doors, and you'll find the hateful reflection is no more.

Nobuyuki stared at it for a moment and shrugged before he handed it to her "Yeah, I don't know anything about this, so have fun with it." he said and went over to the shelves to check out the collection of books.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:55 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese simply frowned at how loud he was being and how childish the saying was, though it did spark a little warmth in her chest. "And I am sorry that you have stumbled upon me whilst in the middle of vacant staring." She said curtly before taking the book from him after he read the riddle. She knew that it was about her, that the Master had known the only true way to break her free of her curse. There was little that she could say about it and was saddened that he was taking something like this so... lightly. "Oh, but you should know about this, Sadao." He had not given her his last name earlier, but it had sprung into her mind when she heard that he had found it in the walls of his rooms. His rooms had been of use before even she had been taken hostage within this wooden body that was now the only thing that she believed to be completely hers.

She began to flip through the pages, finding the blueprints that had been made for her and she dropped the book onto the floor as she stood. "For I remember more than you will ever know and my eyes will see more than yours will ever see. You may not remember, but I am sure that another Sadao does." She then took the book and ripped the page of her blueprints, the loving notes that he had written about her 'immortal beauty' and threw them into the fire. "If the book fell into your hands, then it was meant for your eyes and not mine. Think of it as a family heirloom." She set the book on the table before walking back up to her rooms.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki looked at her and raised a brow when she used his last name. He never told her that name and she seemed to put so much emphasis on the name Sadao. Was his family name cursed or something because now she seemed pissed. Was that fact that he actually found joy in something inside this crappy house disturbing to her or something? He watched her throw pages into the fire. Its not like he cared he honestly had no reason to the keep the book. He honestly didn't know about this stuff and to be honest why did he/ He was clear on the fact that he was a slave or as she would like to call it a servant. He waked towards his room and took one last look at the book before he proceeded back to his room. He honestly didn't think that book was meant for him. He found it by accident and it was more important for the actual marionette of the house. The only thing he needed to know was about winder but he honestly couldn't read some of the languages and figure out the cryptic messages. He sat on his bed and laid back. He closed his eyes. He really hoped that this was a dream, that when he opened his eyes in a little while he would be back at home after graduating. He drifted off into sleep, the a nicer place than this.

Where he wasn't involved in all this nonsense. He began to dream of back home, in Japan. These were memories he had long forgotten and only came as realistic dreams..fragments and nothing more. However in the middle of his pleasant dreams, they took a dark turn, They turned into intense nightmares about something but it was all broken up. Everything was so surreal now. He thought he had opened his eyes only to appear in a destroyed upside down town. He began to look around there were dolls everywhere..broken, burning, unfinished, dirty and dying dolls. He began to hear them all speak to him. Too many voices all at once. They were all speaking in tongues but oddly enough they were all small-childlike whispers. He covered his ears and closed his eyes tight until it stopped. He looked around all the dolls had vanished but he was still in an upside down world. He then heard yet another voice and turned around
to see a man in black. They stared at each other for a moment before Nobuyuki tilted his head with the Shadow-man mimicking his movements. This happened several times before the whispers resumed but even more brutal than before. The man reached up to his hood and slowly pulled it back as the whispers got loudly. He could have sword he heard a scream growing but before the man could pull his hood back fully he heard his name again "Sadao." however the voice who spoke it was dark and evil and he suddenly woke up on the floor on his stomach.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:20 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese entered her rooms and shut the door, locking it before sinking to the floor with her back against it. She lowered her face into her wooden hands and wished, for the uncountable time since she had first been changed that she could cry again. "I am forced to live yet another lonely life and now it is to be made even more unbearable with a decedent of Sadao? How much more cursed can I be...? She didn't want to tell him of her connections with the Sadao family after she was turned into what she was now. She wanted nothing to do with any of his decedents or even non-blood related family members. "That was why it was so easy for him to get this far without the house attacking him...."

The stories of the house being haunted had been true, for anyone that stepped anywhere near the staircase that led to her rooms would have found it rather difficult to move or breath, they would have fled immediately, thinking that there was a spirit or demon there. She would sit there until the sun began to rise and the rest of the world woke up, for she had no need for sleep nor could she feel tired, cold, or warmth. Will he trick me with 'warmth' and break my heart...? Will he do just as the words of the first Sadao say to do? Or will he forgive me for doing this to him?

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items