Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Marionette [O/F!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:47 pm
asbloodrunscold

Ⱥɴɴαʟɪєʂє «Ⱥɴɴα» Νєʋєʀʜαʀҭ
User Image
>>Marionette<<

If the world that I dreamed of exists somewhere
Then shall we go search for it…?

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese took a threatening step to him, her eyes blazing with anger. "How rude! You may be flesh and bone, but that doesn't make you better than me, you... you fool!" She then turned and walked over to the window to open it up and allow the sunlight to enter the house for the first time in almost a century. She felt the sun upon her face and breathed in the fresh air, hoping that it would allow her to keep her calm, but it wasn't working. He was so disobedient and rude that she knew that he would take a lot longer to break than she had originally assumed.

Turning on her heel, she held out her hand, aiming it at his throat and slowly he began to rise into the air, dangling there as if he were held by strings. "You should serve me because you were foolish to take something that does not belong you to impress your friends." She turned a little to the side, as if in deep thought, leaving him hanging there in the same position that she had been found in, only without the strings. "You didn't seem so fearless when I first opened my eyes and when the necklace became your ring." She said with a note of satisfaction. "You do feel fear, my servant, and I shall use it against you. I know that you fear what you are unused to, that you are afraid of my power that you are currently granting me through our new bond."

If he had been paying attention to himself, he would have felt his strength slowly being tapped from his own body. "You are now my medium, my main source of power, and if you do not agree, I promise you that I could do worse to you by simply keeping you hanging there. You may not believe me yet, but after a few more minutes, you won't have any strength and I shall be able to better persuade you."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
...Your eyes know of lonliness
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image

"I will protect all that is important to me."

Nobuyuki Sadao
"The Winder, The Servant, The Man."

"I swear that on my own life."

Nobuyuki realized that the situation she had placed him in was a hopeless one. He no longer had the strength to physically resist and he refused to spend the rest of his life up here. He had no other choice then to submit to her twisted will. He felt himself growing weaker and weaker the longer he stayed up here. Nobuyuki normally had a great strength but right now he felt like a kitten in the face of a mighty bull. He hated this woman, he knew he would never like her but until she took the ring off he was....hers. He balled his hand into a fist and looked off to the side. He would say it if only to get down from here, if only to get a chance at his freedom, if only to find a way away from this freak of great beauty and sound. He felt like a sailor who had fallen prey to the call of a siren on the high-seas and was being lead towards his eventual demise. He would physically give in but his mind and soul would never bend to her will and his attitude and over all mood would reveal that.

He let out a defeated sigh and looked over at the red-haired beauty in front of him. She had a pretty face but it only hid something much darker, much lonelier, and much more human. Her eyes held so much light but yet no life. He sighed again and looked at her. He was defeated. She won this part but she would NEVER break him. He stared with calm yet hate filled eyes "Fine. I'll help you." he said. He still felt himself getting weaker and desperately wanted down.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:25 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese watched as he struggled within himself, trying to decide whether or not he would obey her or if he would continue to fight a futile battle. And then the hatred for her bloomed within his heart, for that she could see in his eyes as well as feel in her own hallow chest where her heart would be. They were to share one for a little while until she had gained one of her own, but that was highly unlikely at this point. She knew the only way to break her curse was for the one to awaken her were to love her without any other conflicting emotions in the way of this love, but... he hated her deeply by this point. Oh, well... I will most likely wind down after a short while and sleep again until someone else wakes me up abruptly.

She walked over to a small table set for two and sat in one of the cushioned chairs, listening to his giving in with no emotions apparent on her face or within her eyes. She then let him drop to the floor, weakened. "I am not happy that I have to force you to obey me. Our relationship would be much more pleasant if you simply agreed to cooperate with me." She said as she went to pour herself a cup of tea from the tea pot, but it was filled with dust and she frowned at the sight. "I give you permission to go to the nearby village and retrieve me some orange tea. If you try to flee or tell anyone of me, you shall find that you'll be frozen in place or in mid breath. Only until I come to you, then you shall be freed of being frozen there."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki growled at her after forcing himself to stand up "No one would agree to work with you." he said his anger still apparent in his voice. He dusted off his denim jacket and looked at her and shook his head as he looked at the door. He was tuck in this until she decided to go back to sleep. Whatever it took for her to free him he doubted it would actually happen until he was totally broken and that would never happen. He had no reason to fully serve her, he would hopefully outlive this false human being in front of him. When she ordered him, no gave him permission to go into a village and get her orange tea he scoffed. He shook his head slowly "First of all: Its the year 2012, we have no villages, and second of all: NO ONE sells orange tea near here." he said and he was telling the truth there. No one in this country sold orange tea. Oh they had orange soda! But no, orange tea wasn't here. He looked at her "Would you like some Orange soda?" he asked her as he doubted she knew what soda was.

Honestly if he went to far he'd be tempted to just come back and set the place on fire with her in it but there was a vending machine not three blocks down from their location. He could get some and then come back, he doubted a damn doll had taste buds. He crossed his arms and took several breaths to calm his nerves.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese ignored his angry words of how he was not going to serve her. "Oh? Yes you will, lest you wish to die." One moment she was sitting at the table and the next she was standing, her face so close to his that she could feel his breath on hers. "Or I shall make you suffer the same loneliness that I feel, that, my boy, I can promise you." She then turned and walked back into the room and sat at the table, her hands fiddling with the tea cup, disappointed in herself, mostly. She had done a terrible job of trying to win him over, but then again, that was what made this an adventure, a game of sorts. A game to win his heart over.

Her hand stopped abruptly when he stated what year it was and walked over to the window as swiftly as she could without her knees giving out. Where the village had once been in sight was now engulfed by huge towers and buildings that struck fear into the marionette. "Then... orange soda sounds... rather pleasant... I would much appreciate it." She turned to the jewelry box that sat on the dresser and took out a diamond necklace. Handing it to him, she said, "Use this to receive the money. It should be worth plenty. You may keep the extra to do as you like."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki raised a brow at her and he laughed "Feel free Princess, I'd rather be dead than here." he said. He stared "Turn me into a doll or do whatever it is you wish you do, understand that I am not your servant, I am only assisting you until you finally learn that I will never completely bend to the will of a puppet and then I never have to see you again." he said. He couldn't wait for HER to give up on him and let him go. He'd enjoy watching this house being destroyed much-much later as it was old and would one day be the sight of a new house, one less decrepit in appearance. He crossed his arms and watched her, she would take the soda. But then she tried to give him a necklace to use for money. He stared at her with rather annoyed eyes and then tossed it "Ya know something doll, how about you just give the others and remain in this stuff house, let me handle my world, you'd be completely useless." he said and pulled a phone from the pocket of his Denim jacket and called someone. His parents picked up happily "Hey Mom, Hey dad." he said and young could instantly hear the happiness in their voice. He had graduated with the highest honors "Yeah listen, I'm not gonna be home for a little while, I'm staying at my friends house, Could you deliver the things in my room to this address...? " he told his parents of the address of the creepy old house where he was to live now.

They agreed rather easily since he was to go off to college anyway. Living with a friend or a few was par for the course. After that he hung up and put his phone away "You might make me suffer Doll, but I will not have my friends and family worry about me." he thought and walked off. It took him about 10 minutes to return with a can of Orange soda. He approached the room and sighed "I have your soda Annaliese." he said. In an hour a truck would pull up with his stuff in it.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:23 pm
User ImageȺɴɴαʟɪєʂє “Marionette” Νєʋєʀʜαʀҭ

Annaliese shrugged, "And so the battle of wits and wills has officially began, servant." She then watched as he took out the phone and walked over, curious about the strange object. "What is it? What sort of magic is in that tiny box?" She asked, her eyes alight with curiosity and she, for a moment, looked truly like a normal human girl that was simply curious about something. But then she took a step back and turned, her nose in the air, "Never mind, it is most likely the creation of the devil's."

Then she sat back down at the table, staring absently out the window until he returned with the orange can. She took the can and stared at it for a long moment, turning it this way and that, trying to figure out how to open it. To anyone, this would have made her look as innocent and adorable as a mouse. Then she held it out, the innocence gone, and demanded: "Open it, servant."

╔════════════════════════════════
User Image
[ Female / Lvl. 5 / Mitch ]

PD = 17 // 3 Poke Balls

════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki didn't mother to respond to her about the phone call. He found her curiosity adorable but that would not change the hatred her felt for her now. She even seemed to have trouble opening the can even though it was clearly marked "Open" on top with the pull tab. Could she not read? He snatched it for her and opened it in quick succession. He slammed it on the table "Learn to read next time." he said though the anger was from her calling him a servant "And I'm only going to tell you once..my name is Nobuyuki. Use it." he said with a less than pleasant tone but even for that tone it was very, very, very filled with annoyance. He backed up and leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, waited for her to give another order or let him leave her presence. He hoped she would let him go, he didn't want to be around her all day.

He was glad his parents bought it now, they could got have to worry about their son being captured by a doll. That face she had was a special one, it hid what she really was, it might make her tolerable at least but being who he was...fat chance. It would take a miracle for him to even consider her a person rather than an obligation. A forced obligation that one one wanted.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:48 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese simply shrugged as she took a sip of the fizzy drink and nearly choked on it, if she could, anyways. She then inspected it, finding it rather odd in flavor and texture, but... she very much liked it. She smiled a little as she took another drink of it and then set the can down gently, whereas he had slammed it, hoping to make herself look like the bigger person in the argument. She raised a brow at his statement about his name. She hadn't even bothered to ask him about it before, for he was nothing more to her than a servant. "I have told you that I am to be called 'Miss' or 'Mistress'." She sat back and watched him for a little while, feeling a pang in her hallow chest, but she ignored it for the moment.

He looked like a broken doll now and she knew that it was because of her. "Tell me, servant, about your family and friends. I am quite intrigued with this time period and its... oddities."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki looked at her "Thats not gonna happen." he said to her plain and simple and kept his arms crossed.He would never call her that, he never planned to call her that. He would only call her that when he was complete broken and he was sure she was aware that it was practically impossible. His physical strength might not be impervious to her but his general will was and it would take a lot to wear it down. He doubted she had to the power or the knowledge on how to break it down and fear certainly wasn't it.

Nobuyuki opened one eye and looked at her "My family and my friends are none of your business, they are part of the life you are keeping me from." he said "Their life remains separate from this one, involve them in this and I will make sure both of us are no more." he said oddly calm however and he sighed "But if you wanna know about the current world, go explore it." he said. He looked up "Its not something that can't just be described. Go outside, I'm sit here and waited for my stuff." he said and tried to walk off and end this conversation.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:19 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese listened to how he was now separated from his family and that it was her fault. "Oh, I don't believe I asked you to take my precious treasure or to awaken me. You came in here, knowing that stealing is wrong and that you are better than that, and yet you still took something. Were it anything else, perhaps I would not have woken up. I would also like to mention that you were aware that I was at least an odd ornament for this room, eh?" She hoped to get a reaction out of him. If he had sensed that there was power within this house, but the core had been her, then she knew that he would have to be with her until she fell back asleep or she was released from her wooden container. There would be hope for her yet if he could sense the power of the Marionettes.

"You shouldn't have simply assumed that since this house has been 'abandoned' that there wouldn't be consequences for doing a sin that would be punished elsewhere. It is up to you to atone for your sins or to be swallowed whole by them as I have." She then stood up and blocked his path to the door by standing within the doorway, her eyes blazing with loneliness, begging for him not to leave her. She didn't know how on earth she would continue to stay awake without someone there. She needed the company, that she knew for a fact, though he was poor company at that. "I am not allowed to leave this house, as you are not without my permission." She said in an oddly cold voice. "My master made sure that I wouldn't just get up and leave, as you are probably planning on doing. I would like for you to be happy, so that I won't have to deal with your black cloud of hate forever. So in return for being my servant, I shall allow you to come and go as you please and to use my magic as if it were your own."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki looked at her "You see, thats the thing." he said "Hundreds of kids come in here for graduation and take something, this has been going on for years." he said "The challenge is to get as far as you can, and take the most valuable thing you can." he said and stared at her "I'm the only person who has been this deep in, and the most valuable thing I saw was around your neck." he said "Taking anything from this house isn't actually considered stealing by anyone, its abandoned , on one cares for it." he walked a little closer "Even the cops know that every year someone takes something from this house, all it is, is a test for kids, nothing more but everything less." he said but he was still oddly calm. This house in its state now wouldn't be important anywhere else in the world, it would just be torn down or made into something worthwhile and the latter was unlikely. He looked at her and crossed his arms. He looked around the house "I have no interest in magic even if it is real, I only need my hands and my head." he said

At this point his face was real close to hers "Now please, your in my way and I'm expecting my stuff to arrive, if I'm gonna be stuck here then I have a lot of work to do." he said. He was unaware if the house would fix itself or what but he needed to set up his own room. He gently moved her aside ignoring the loneliness evident in here eyes. Stuff like that would make a man feel guilty for his words. Seeing such sorrow, such need on such a pretty little face. He was trying real hard not to feel sorry, to retain who he was but every time he looked into her eyes he felt himself falling. He went to the front door and stood there waiting for the moving truck to show. He'd have to tell his parents that he and his friend was working on restoration to get this place livable again.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:12 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese sighed when she heard that it had become a tradition to simply step in and take what you wanted for your own good, to prove that you were better than others. The moment he stepped out of the room after moving her aside, the door that had held all of the broken, tattered, or unfinished dolls opened. Three small dolls, a clown, a mutt, and a rag doll all flew out of that room and vanished into the various rooms of the upstairs. "Make sure that the servant's quarters are cleaned and perhaps even the entry hall, so that our guests don't come to think that we're treating him poorly." Annaliese called over her shoulder and they all exited the rooms, one headed for the room across from Annaliese's and the other two headed down the stairs. "They are also under your command, if you wish it so. They are the only underlings that must've lasted the past century.... It's sad to see that many of my friends have not awakened yet...."

She then walked across and into the doll room, standing in the middle of it and looking around. "Oh, dear..." She said as she noticed that six larger boxes that had once been filled were now empty. "I wonder if they were taken or if they weren't put under the same spell... but I know they'll be back. They'll come back for Master's power...." She said to herself, her eyes saddened even more.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

The truck had shown up along with his families butlers. They helped him carry the stuff into a room downstairs which is what he assumed the the servants quarters. It was relatively clean though he still had some work to do. Once everything was set down he rushed them wall outside and sent them off. He wanted no questions asked and he wouldn't allow them to meet Annaliese. He looked around his room and at his things and sighed "Time to get to work." he said to himself and looked around. He first set his cloths in the closet. All of his cloths were either red or black. No one knew why he only wore those two colors and when someone asked he never answered. He set up all his picture and posters around being very careful not to break the wood. He was doing this for quite a few hours but when he was done the room looked perfect. He walked out of his room and shut the door gently. What exactly was he supposed to do right now?

He went into the main room and sat in one of the older chair. He rubbed his eyes "I should have never come in here." he sighed and looked up "I let my pride get me robed into a bond with a doll, how exactly am I supposed to get out of this one?" he asked himself. He had on answer and sat there. He didn't know what to do.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash