Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
HOw YOu DOin?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kronen-Darkwood

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:24 pm
Haven't been on this site in a while.... bored outta my mind.... what's everyone up to?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:28 pm
Is there really no one going threw the Forums right now... this is sad....
This Guild needs some mad promotional help......  

Kronen-Darkwood

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:41 pm
I'm here.

I'm procrastinating on work.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:44 pm
Renkon Root
I'm here.

Nice.... what do you do for work?  

Kronen-Darkwood

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:54 pm
Kronen-Darkwood
Renkon Root
I'm here.

At the moment I'm putting off drafting a letter asking for donations. I'm currently unemployed and have been trying to keep busy doing volunteer work. This is the second letter for donations I've had to draft and I have to say: I have asking people for things.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:59 pm
Renkon Root
Kronen-Darkwood
Renkon Root
I'm here.

At the moment I'm putting off drafting a letter asking for donations. I'm currently unemployed and have been trying to keep busy doing volunteer work. This is the second letter for donations I've had to draft and I have to say: I have asking people for things.

I bet.... it really does suck having to ask people for things.... what kind of volunteer work is it???  

Kronen-Darkwood

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:06 pm
Kronen-Darkwood
Renkon Root
Kronen-Darkwood
Renkon Root
I'm here.

I bet.... it really does suck having to ask people for things.... what kind of volunteer work is it???
Its a long and weird explanation, but... I'm a girl scout co-leader. (Apparently, they don't have a lot of the same rules and restrictions as boy scouts.) Anyway, our troop is collecting basic necessities like shampoo, hand soap, etc. for the elderly. The nursing system is apparently even more under-funded than public school is and they don't have the money to buy enough of what they need to get then through to the next pay-cycle.

So, we're doing a donation drive! ^^

Our goal is to help 100 people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:27 pm
Renkon Root
Kronen-Darkwood
Renkon Root
Kronen-Darkwood
Renkon Root
I'm here.

Its a long and weird explanation, but... I'm a girl scout co-leader. (Apparently, they don't have a lot of the same rules and restrictions as boy scouts.) Anyway, our troop is collecting basic necessities like shampoo, hand soap, etc. for the elderly. The nursing system is apparently even more under-funded than public school is and they don't have the money to buy enough of what they need to get then through to the next pay-cycle.

That's amazing.... there need to be more people like you. Helping others is a really important thing that this world is lacking.... I appalled you sir... Your Awesome!!!!  

Kronen-Darkwood

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kronen-Darkwood

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:30 pm
Kronen-Darkwood
Renkon Root
Kronen-Darkwood
Renkon Root
Kronen-Darkwood
Renkon Root
I'm here.

That's amazing!!!!! there need to be more people like you!!! Helping others is a really important thing that this world is lacking!!!! I appalled you sir!!! Your Awesome!!!!

*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant to add those in sooner.... lol...  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:34 pm
Thank you.

But I confess, I had an ulterior motive when I first joined (ya know, besides needing a reason to roll out fo bed every day). The troop I joined is from a rather well-off neighborhood and I was kinda hoping to do some social networking with the parents and find a job. Its been a year now and I get to go camping for free! Still no job, but... CAMPING ON SOMEONE ELSE'S DIME!  

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Kronen-Darkwood

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:45 pm
Renkon Root
Thank you.

But I confess, I had an ulterior motive when I first joined (ya know, besides needing a reason to roll out fo bed every day). The troop I joined is from a rather well-off neighborhood and I was kinda hoping to do some social networking with the parents and find a job. Its been a year now and I get to go camping for free! Still no job, but... CAMPING ON SOMEONE ELSE'S DIME!

Well at least your being wise about it.... LOL.... and that's so true... camping on someone else's dime is always the best... X3  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games