Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
♡My Deepest Desire//OOC♡ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

OOC CHAT SPOT heart GO WILD

Back To The Desire--I mean Class

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 pm
Plehh....It's too slow and boring. Phat boi's about to lose his spot and I think Usagi takes too long to come back so I still think I need to replace her. Umm...dammit this place isn't nearly as active as it was the first time I did this rp. I guess this place isn't as active. >:/

How depressing. -_____- And you guys never used this lovely OOC chat thread. Lovely.

Geez, now what? Hmm,...I do not want to move it I just did that with the other Rp I started in a guild. D: But I want people! It still feels like there's not enough regular students. I appreciate you guys taking two characters though. >w< It can be sort of tough using two because you may end up using one more than the other.

Should I move it? What do you think? =/ I think it's going to die if it keeps going like this.

Bravery-Homunculus

Tsubaki_Twilight

Xaimee

Starkiller657

Evangeline-sama

Phat_Boi33

Usagi-chan93

Yuri_Misawa

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Evangeline-sama

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:02 pm
I think maybe it should be moved. We received a jump in the students in the other rp so maybe there will be some luck with this one perhaps.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:02 pm
I am willing to RP as another student if it can move the RP along just a bit. I do has an idea for a student with kick a** archery skills. Whatever you need to feed this RP! Also...perhaps a school fight? biggrin  

Yuri_Misawa

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm
Yuri_Misawa
I am willing to RP as another student if it can move the RP along just a bit. I do has an idea for a student with kick a** archery skills. Whatever you need to feed this RP! Also...perhaps a school fight? biggrin

Feel free to do that if you feel you can tackle it. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:14 pm
Evangeline-sama
I think maybe it should be moved. We received a jump in the students in the other rp so maybe there will be some luck with this one perhaps.

-___- That's what I'm hoping. That perhaps people will like this plot enough to give it a shot. I do not know.
People flock for the host spots and once they're gone they may not want to join anymore. I'm hoping that that will not be the case. Hopefully. ^^'

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm
Its your roleplay so your choice. I dont know if you should move it or not because I just dont really have an answer for it >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm
Bravery-Homunculus
Its your roleplay so your choice. I dont know if you should move it or not because I just dont really have an answer for it >.<

Oh really? >=D No answer though you've witnessed the slowness. ^.^ Surely you must have some thoughts after seeing how slow it has become.  

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xaimee

Lonely Elder

18,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:12 am
I suppose I could make up another student since Matia isn't exactly a burden for me.

As for moving the topic, I have no real opinion over it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:53 am
Feel free to move it if you like. It doesn't really matter to me.

As for my slow posts, I apologize. Simply put, I have a life outside of gaia and I am not always able to post frequently. There is also the trouble of having writers block or just no motivation to write. When that happens I very well could post something incredibly short, but I'd rather not write something bad just to get it over with, you know? I was iffy on my latest post, since it was kind of short but I felt like I needed to post so I did, despite the fact that I wasn't very happy with it. If you feel the need to replace me that's perfectly fine; however, I wish you would have taken matters regarding inactivity and slowness over pm rather than through here and the role-play thread. While I would love to continue on with this rp I understand if you'd like to replace me.

Also, I do hope nothing was taken the wrong way. Over the internet tone can definitely be misinterpreted so I hope nothing I said sounded rude, as that wasn't my attention. Well, that's about it. Feel free to contact me regarding rp matters over pm!  

Bellop

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:53 am
Okay we have neutral people here. Not sure if getting no opinions helped me very much. confused

Hmm, well we haven't gotten many new people since we started so I think it means this guild isn't very active anymore--which means we probably won't get any more people. Which makes me want to move it.

However I do not want to move it and then have people abandon ship and not write a thing in the new one. =/ Oh and your character is accepted Xaimee. x3

Bravery-Homunculus

Tsubaki_Twilight

Xaimee

Starkiller657

Evangeline-sama

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:59 am
Sariyanna
Okay we have neutral people here. Not sure if getting no opinions helped me very much. confused

Hmm, well we haven't gotten many new people since we started so I think it means this guild isn't very active anymore--which means we probably won't get any more people. Which makes me want to move it.

However I do not want to move it and then have people abandon ship and not write a thing in the new one. =/ Oh and your character is accepted Xaimee. x3

Bravery-Homunculus

Tsubaki_Twilight

Xaimee

Starkiller657

Evangeline-sama

Yuri_Misawa

Thank you. Interesting way of telling me but I'm glad. razz  

Xaimee

Lonely Elder

18,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:03 pm
Xaimee

Haha, well I was writing my response here when I looked at it, so I figured I'd just slip that bit of information in here. Instead of me taking a few minutes to respond to the mail. It saves time. whee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:14 pm
Sariyanna
Xaimee

Haha, well I was writing my response here when I looked at it, so I figured I'd just slip that bit of information in here. Instead of me taking a few minutes to respond to the mail. It saves time. whee

So are you going to move it? Just want to know if it's safe to post as Sarah. 3nodding  

Xaimee

Lonely Elder

18,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:42 pm
If it is moved will you tell us where? o.O Hopefully it is placed in a place I can get to so that I can continue being a hostess. Also, I just noticed I haven't posted much as my twin characters but they got nothing to do really so it is hard to post for them o.o  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff