Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Check out THE Charity Triple Treat!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello everyone! Our friends at THE Charity Event Guild are hosting their spring event, THE Charity Triple Treat, right now!

User Image

Be sure to purchase your ticket for 1,000g -- all the revenue from ticket purchases is donated to charities all around Gaia, including the NSTG -- before playing and competing. They've got great games and contests for everyone and anyone, and though the festivities officially start tomorrow, many of these are open!

Have fun! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:51 am
Hey can I bump for the NSTG? It says in the bumping contest I can bump on its behalf so the NSTG wins not me. I can make a bumper for it if anyone else wants to join in bumping for the NSTG smile  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:38 am
GillaGrrl
Hey can I bump for the NSTG? It says in the bumping contest I can bump on its behalf so the NSTG wins not me. I can make a bumper for it if anyone else wants to join in bumping for the NSTG smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Of course you can! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:35 am
User Image

[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/GillaGrrl/Decoratedimages/c1-1.jpg[/IMG]

There is a bumper if anyone wants to use it.  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces