Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
If You Die At Least Become A Zombie >.>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:52 pm
This guild has been dead for like a week -________- Where the hell did everyone go!!! :SCREAM:  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:09 pm
Well, it might help if we talk about things besides the fact that we're all gay or bi. Its great to have a place to talk about it all openly and everything, but its not the ONLY thing I wanna talk about -it doesn't define me as a person.

We'd probably have more activity if more people participated in the discussion threads or created new discussions. Or if we made a serious RP. Or hosted a contest or something.  

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Karvax nar Kilratha

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:37 pm
Most of the people here probably went on vacation, thought they couldn't come up with new ideas, or just realized that this guild doesn't have much to discuss about besides gay/bi topics. Not to offend here.

(And I'm not even straight. I'm closeted homo by the way.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:08 pm
Renkon Root
Well, it might help if we talk about things besides the fact that we're all gay or bi. Its great to have a place to talk about it all openly and everything, but its not the ONLY thing I wanna talk about -it doesn't define me as a person.

We'd probably have more activity if more people participated in the discussion threads or created new discussions. Or if we made a serious RP. Or hosted a contest or something.

An excellent idea! I had gotten so use to this being the only place that I could come to talk gay I forgot there was other stuff xD Well I posted two pretty broad topics hopefully they'll get some feedback smile Thanks for replying on this. That thought seriously never crossed my mind for some reason xD  

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:09 pm
Karvax nar Kilratha
Most of the people here probably went on vacation, thought they couldn't come up with new ideas, or just realized that this guild doesn't have much to discuss about besides gay/bi topics. Not to offend here.

Lol no worries I'm sure no one was going to take offense to it smile We're all friends here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:05 am
iAmForte
Renkon Root

An excellent idea! I had gotten so use to this being the only place that I could come to talk gay I forgot there was other stuff xD Well I posted two pretty broad topics hopefully they'll get some feedback smile Thanks for replying on this. That thought seriously never crossed my mind for some reason xD
I forgot to add in my last post: Forum Games.

Forum game would really help improve activity. Just simple stuff like "Say something nice about the AAY." or "Post a word that begins with the last letter of the previous word." Stuff like that.  

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Nieun

Clean Lover

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:39 pm
Renkon Root

I wouldn't mind making a role play of sorts of this guild. If we can come up with some sort of genre background or whatever. I'd more then happy to construct the thread for it and such. That's a excellent idea by the way, Renkon Root. -Applause- Also I'm becoming rather role play deprived on top of it, so. Hope we all say yes.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:55 pm
Nieun The Uke
Renkon Root

I wouldn't mind making a role play of sorts of this guild. If we can come up with some sort of genre background or whatever. I'd more then happy to construct the thread for it and such. That's a excellent idea by the way, Renkon Root. -Applause- Also I'm becoming rather role play deprived on top of it, so. Hope we all say yes.
Go for it! biggrin

I'm not really much of an RPer. I'm a member of a couple RP groups on dA, but that's not really REAL role playing. Mostly, we're just given prompts and we draw how our character would act/react to the prompt. As far as REAL PRing, the one I stuck with the longest was a fantasy based RP that took place in the modern day (our characters just happened to have powers).  

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Private Inbreastigator

Profitable Flatterer

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:57 pm
I work for a living D:  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:14 pm
As do I Private  

Nieun

Clean Lover

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

19mrgir94

Friendly Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 pm
ey wassup!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:15 am
I was getting it live again but, moved, got and lost a job, neice in the hospital, broke. Been gone from a computer and only have access a few days but, still trying. It would help if I could get people to stay, chat a little everyday or to recruit but, no one has. I even offered up to like a mill for recruitment.  

IHaveLeftGoodbye

IHaveLeftGoodbye

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:18 am
Karvax nar Kilratha

Now if you said all christians don't believe in gravity or all mexicans taste like vanilla coke, THEN we'd be offended. And it's NOT all christians. Just the catholic.

...I watch WAYn too much family guy  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 am
Renkon Root

Haha, I win, 'cause I'm technically asexual. 3nodding  

loopy183

Versatile Man-Lover

7,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers