Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Dating
15 FL

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Todd186

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:21 am
Salutations! Hang on... let me be less western about that.

Hello friends! I'm looking for a guy who makes me glad I speak to him (could that have sounded any colder?) and of course the usual makes me laugh bit. You've heard that all before.

However, I have one condition. I'm kind of tired of having to decipher this new language that's emerging from the existing language. The one that reminds me of NewSpeak from 1984. So, I guess what I'm looking for is someone who can form a coherent sentence. I mean, is it really that hard to capitalize the first letter of a sentence or proper noun?

Now that I've had my moment of specificity, this request will likely come to nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:53 pm
Well, I do agree that "y u talk shyt"-speak is annoying, I don't feel as strongly against it as you do.

Whatever, it's not important. Nice to meet you.

ankarhagen

Todd186

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:05 pm
I wasn't always so against it. I just got quite annoyed by it after a while. There's only so much newspeak I can take before it melts my brain and turns it into a wobbling mess of neuron poo.

And hello! Nice to meet you too!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:59 am
Hello there!
The same drives me to capricous boundaries. . .it really doesn't require you to exempt so much effort to type out a whole word.
Some of our population, I assume, have learned nothing other in the first place. . .
But I cannot claim to be hateful, for I have tripped over many a trashcan and kept my silence. . .
Tee hee <33  

Mr Carpe a la Diem

Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces