Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
I'm Amensu Saje!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:18 am
Hey everybody!

I am Amensu Saje. I've been in this guild for a very long time but that was on a different account. Once you get technical, this account is new to this guild...but the person using the account is not by any means new to it (I used to be a Moderator here until I resigned). I really love this guild and think it helps tons of people. I know it's helped me--a lot.

I am the Founder and CEO of the magazine guild in my signature. Yes, that guild is new, but no, I'm not new to the magazine business. In fact, that guild is a branch off of an old, unwanted one that I used to run that successfully released three issue to Gaia.

I can't wait to start meeting the new people who have come to dwell here in the time that I've been away from the guild! I really do look forward to [hopefully] making some new friends. smile

Thank you so much for reading and I can't wait to meet you guys!

Amensu Saje  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:05 am
User Image
OOooooo ex mod huh?

I feel like the caterpillar in Alice "Who arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreee youuuuuuuuuu?"

Curiousity is a killer you know!

Welcome "back" to the guild regardless of if you have made my curious bone hurt razz

Please BUMP all the tanks you play.
Support the Tank Owners.

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:40 am
GillaGrrl

Thank you very much. I'm definitely very happy to be back here again.

Haha. Yes, I used to be a Moderator in the NSTG until I got too busy with a magazine guild of mine (not my most recent one) and found it best to resign at the time because I couldn't devote the time to the NSTG as a Crew Member that I should have been devoting to it.

I was a part of the very first Awards Ceremony that the NSTG hosted. They've hosted one more since then (I believe). I was a co-host for the first one they had. I really enjoyed helping get everything put together and taking part in it.

If you'd like to confirm me on something, ask Ebony or Day, they can tell you. And if you feel it necessary, my old account is Amensu Saje. If you did enough looking around you'd find something on him in this guild. wink

I do have to ask though, do you not believe me (or maybe just a little bit)? To be honest, that "Welcome 'back'.." kinda sounded almost like you didn't believe me. I wasn't sure, but I definitely don't want you to think I'm lying or anything... confused

P.S. If I recall, I think I resigned not too long before you came into the guild, but that me trying to remember when I heard that you came in as Crew. I could be mistaken quite badly though... Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:51 am
User Image
Nononono not don't believe you smile It is just odd to come back as a different person entirely smile And I have been crew off and on for 4ish years now, so I feel like I should know you and I don't which is bugging my brain razz Maybe I really am getting super old.... LMAO

I was crew during darkelf/kitty/happyaku/vita/etc, so a long time ago, I pop in and out when help is needed smile

I will stalk you... I will figure it out... be afraid. BWAHAHAHAHAHA narf

Support the Tank Owners.

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:57 am
User Image
After a good stalking I REMEMBER YOU NOW! lol

Welcome back smile

Support the Tank Owners.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:05 am
GillaGrrl
User Image
After a good stalking I REMEMBER YOU NOW! lol

Welcome back smile

Support the Tank Owners.

Haha. Well, I knew I remembered you, I just couldn't remember if it was from you being in the guild or if we had worked together before. Lol.

I'm glad you were able to find what you needed through the power of stalkage. Lol.

Thank you very much. It's good to be back. I'm looking forward to getting started back in the guild again. I actually applied to be a Moderator again just a day or two ago. Hopefully I'll be able to come back. I've gotten to where I'll have no problem dedicating the time necessary for being a moderator here again. smile Hopefully it all works out and I can come back soon. biggrin  

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 am
User Image
We are having a crew meet and greet tomorrow night smile For learning about CAP and being a crew member. I forget what time, but I am sure Ebony will make an announcement smile Come on out smile

Support the Tank Owners.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:18 am
GillaGrrl
User Image
We are having a crew meet and greet tomorrow night smile For learning about CAP and being a crew member. I forget what time, but I am sure Ebony will make an announcement smile Come on out smile

Support the Tank Owners.

I'll definitely try my best if I'm able to. smile  

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items