Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

( i finished reading CoLS. It was good. Maybe a little slow, but it holds up to Cassandra Clare's standards. What upsets me is the epilogue. Why? Why? Why did this have to happen??? What did we do to deserve such a bad thing happening!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:19 pm
CoLS was just awesome, amazing, brilliant, wonderful, fantastic, beautiful. I'll stop now, but you get the idea. I liked the epilogue. I thought it was an ending the took some of the edge off all the events in the book. Plus, Clary was teasing Jace, which I find hilarious.  

mintiswirl

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:07 pm
mintiswirl
CoLS was just awesome, amazing, brilliant, wonderful, fantastic, beautiful. I'll stop now, but you get the idea. I liked the epilogue. I thought it was an ending the took some of the edge off all the events in the book. Plus, Clary was teasing Jace, which I find hilarious.

Yes, but why did they have to break up?!?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:13 pm
naturerage
mintiswirl

They're relationship was coming apart, and SPOILERS! TBH I predicted them breaking up and either Magnus or Camille dying. When Alec seriously considered her offer I knew it couldn't last long.  

mintiswirl

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:04 pm
mintiswirl
naturerage
mintiswirl

They're relationship was coming apart, and SPOILERS! TBH I predicted them breaking up and either Magnus or Camille dying. When Alec seriously considered her offer I knew it couldn't last long.

I know but still!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:02 pm
naturerage
mintiswirl
naturerage
mintiswirl

I know but still!

I wanna know wtf Maureen has been up to? Who taught her how to fight well enough to kill such an old downworlder, and what is she gonna use her new-found power for? I feel like City of Heavenly Fire is gonna be stuffed and chockful of epicness and pain and love and awesomess  

mintiswirl

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:14 am
As much as I HATED the end with Alec and Magnus, Lost Souls was leaps and bounds better than Fallen Angels. I am once again excited for the last MI, but still not as excited for the last ID.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games