Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
Big problem! Too many RPs?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a problem?
  YES!
  Meh, kinda sorta, but I've managed.
  Yo cray fool. (No!)
  Huh? I didn't notice.
View Results

abiru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 am
Hello all,

I'm new to this guild, but I'm an ancient oldschool Gaian Rper (totaling about six active years). So I'm pretty used to participating and organizing RPs. Lately, I've noticed a problem with the rampant Hunger Games RPs being proposed in the forums and on this guild page; it seems that there is too much supply and not enough demand--there aren't enough rpers to go around (oh noes!).

I speak from experience in creating my own HG roleplay a few weeks ago, so perhaps this problem only concerns me. However, if it also affects you or even if it doesn't, please let me know who you have dealt with this situation. Why are some RPs successful and others complete flops? For instance, this guild has its own HG rp, but hardly anyone seems to want to roleplay in it; instead, they post their own offshoots and advertise. Nothing against advertising, but I believe there can be too much of a good thing.

Please discuss your own experiences, but be respectful of others' viewpoints. I welcome links, pics, and other paraphernalia related to your post.

Sincerely,

abiru  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:19 am
Table of Contents

abiru

foxy roxey 132

Fashionable Shopper

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm
i have to agree with you. i also am new to this guild, and wanted to join a rp, but there being so many i didnt know what one i should join. i would've just joined the main rp, but they were already really far and it would've been hard to catch up with everything. i have my own guild where im trying to start a HG rp but theres not alot of people in my guild, and not everyone is active. so i went looking for a guild to for HG rp, and found this one.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:08 pm
foxy roxey 132
i have to agree with you. i also am new to this guild, and wanted to join a rp, but there being so many i didnt know what one i should join. i would've just joined the main rp, but they were already really far and it would've been hard to catch up with everything. i have my own guild where im trying to start a HG rp but theres not alot of people in my guild, and not everyone is active. so i went looking for a guild to for HG rp, and found this one.

Which one is the main rp? Is it a guild? I was think of making a guild too, but there is way too much competition. I was already advertising for mine when I figured out that there are no more rpers.

I was thinking of banding together with some people who have also had a similar problem. So let's hope there are more people like us out there!  

abiru

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm
I agree! I joined a roleplay and it isnt even active anymore... But I saw other roleplays popping up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:35 pm
abiru
foxy roxey 132

Which one is the main rp? Is it a guild? I was think of making a guild too, but there is way too much competition. I was already advertising for mine when I figured out that there are no more rpers.

I was thinking of banding together with some people who have also had a similar problem. So let's hope there are more people like us out there!

actually i was meaning the rp that this guilds its self started not its members. if you want to join my guild and be part of that rp its name is real life to role play.  

foxy roxey 132

Fashionable Shopper

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Capitol.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items