Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Off-Topic: The Avengers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:03 pm
Why haven't you gone and seen it yet? Go! GO!

(Warning, so no one misses it like I did: There are TWO secret endings, not just one.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:42 pm
I haven't seen it yet because I'm staring down a job loss and am doing what I can to avoid spending money. Therefore, I got a deal on some AMC Silver tickets, but they can't be redeemed until two weeks after a movie's premiere. So, in two weeks, I'll get to see this amazing actioner.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:45 pm
Rain Yupa
(Warning, so no one misses it like I did: There are TWO secret endings, not just one.)
they're called stingers. well, usually "the stinger" i assume it's pluralized as one would expect. i don't know why they're called that though.

also the one after ALL the credits is probably the least worthwhile, but funniest of any marvel movie i've seen.

as for the movie itself: it was pretty awesome. I'm kinda sad they couldn't get edwardn orton and continue the hulk from the last movie that wasn't awful, but other than that, great stuff. i cried manly tears during that one scene. i'll spare any more than that since spoilers.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm
I still haven't seen Incredible Hulk or Captain America, so I wanna get on top before I see this. Plus I haven't been able to drag my wife out to a comic book movie since Iron Man, shortly before my son was born. Now with another baby in the house, this'll be a rental viewing.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:12 pm
I will be going Tuesday, during the day. Work and all gets in the way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 am
The movie was fine, would have preferred less time spent on stuff blowing up for more character development but that's really an issue with medium and genre.

It was pretty cool I recognized the shots filmed in the Cleveland area right away, and I mean, I guess I should have walking around downtown for so long.  

Absolute Virtue

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:22 am
I work in a cinema and could have seen it the day before it came out for a staff showing. Unfortunately I decided to be lame since staff showings are at midnight, and its a half hour walk to work AND it was raining. I just couldn't be bothered. I can technically go see it for free now if I wanted, but I've got to wait 'til Friday before I'm allowed to let other people in for free.

2 more days and I'll be seeing it! >.<  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff