Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
medical bills Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

facts aren't myth
  opinions are not facts
View Results

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:29 pm
the annual medical costs in the United States directly attributable to meat consumption are as high as twice that for smoking related illnesses. In dollar figures, that works out to 65 billion in medical costs for smoking related illnesses and 60-120 billion in medical costs for animal meat, fish, eggs, milk and cheese consumption diets illnesses

Whereas The UK government spends £1.2 Billion annually, on treating illness as a direct result of meat and dairy consumption, in line with a recent Oxford University study, commissioned by the Soil Association 2010.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 am
Kecitich
the annual medical costs in the United States directly attributable to meat consumption are as high as twice that for smoking related illnesses. In dollar figures, that works out to 65 billion in medical costs for smoking related illnesses and 60-120 billion in medical costs for animal meat, fish, eggs, milk and cheese consumption diets illnesses

Whereas The UK government spends £1.2 Billion annually, on treating illness as a direct result of meat and dairy consumption, in line with a recent Oxford University study, commissioned by the Soil Association 2010.

good for me that i am a vegetarian  

ree turn

Vicious Warlord

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:01 pm
I fail to see the point. Other then meat is bad for you.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm
Ura the rainbow King
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I believe that's the point Kecitech is trying to make. lol  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:37 pm
Ura the rainbow King

there are few besides meat:

- money is just figures and numbers, controlled by government and banks. The goal is of creating money is to makes both parties powerful. They can print out however much they like.

- Self respect

- Most health cares are mostly a big joke. Especially to those doctors who say they care about their patients. They want money by not promote enough what's harmful for us. Instead they promote those harmful things and label them as healthy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Ura the rainbow King

I believe that's the point Kecitech is trying to make. lol

Also true, but I just want to let you guys and girls see the facts. Because there are enough brainwashed by failed education. That's all

By the way Ebony, my name is Kecitich. Never was Kecitech. You spell my name wrong (even on the announcement, but I don't care it was wrong. It just seemed to me you are still not knowing my name, spell it with 2 e instead of 2 i everywhere) redface xd  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:41 pm
Kecitich
Ura the rainbow King

there are few besides meat:

- money is just figures and numbers, controlled by government and banks. The goal is of creating money is to makes both parties powerful. They can print out however much they like.

- Self respect

- Most health cares are mostly a big joke. Especially to those doctors who say they care about their patients. They want money by not promote enough what's harmful for us. Instead they promote those harmful things and label them as healthy.

I know this. However how does the UK play into this?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:42 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Could you explain to me what do you mean by your question? I don't understand.  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:43 pm
Kecitich
Also true, but I just want to let you guys and girls see the facts. Because there are enough brainwashed by failed education. That's all

By the way Ebony, my name is Kecitich. Never was Kecitech. You spell my name wrong (even on the announcement, but I don't care it was wrong. It just seemed to me you are still not knowing my name, spell it with 2 e instead of 2 i everywhere) redface xd

Sorry! I'll be sure to get it right in the future.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:47 pm
Kecitich
Ura the rainbow King

They can print out as much as theyd like but they wouldnt because then it would be worthless. Js. lol  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:50 pm
reetika kakkar

good for me that i am a vegetarian

Good for you, be a star and cut away animals eggs and animals milk if you still care enough for animals, yourself and other people on this planet. Else you are still putting yourself those medical bills subsidies. LOL

(edit: It's just a suggestion, reetika kakkar heart )  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:54 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Kecitich
Ura the rainbow King

They can print out as much as theyd like but they wouldnt because then it would be worthless. Js. lol

Therefore there are stock markets and banks. To store "numbers" that couldn't exists because people would complains. If all people pull out there stocks and turn them into money now, The money joke would be over. Because there aren't enough "papers" for everyone to hold them on their hands and pockets. rofl  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:55 pm
Kecitich
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Kecitich
Ura the rainbow King

Therefore there are stock markets and banks. To store "numbers" that couldn't exists because people would complains. If all people pull out there stocks and turn them into money now, The money joke would be over. Because there aren't enough "papers" for everyone to hold them on their hands and pockets. rofl

So your complaining about this on an Online Hangout? lol.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:58 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Uh? When is that I complain? I just point out facts... Online hangout means we can share whatever we would like to share. This sub forum title is chatterbox. We have rights to chat whatever we like, and that I don't complains.  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:00 pm
Kecitich
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Uh? When is that I complain? I just point out facts... Online hangout means we can share whatever we would like to share. This sub forum title is chatterbox. We have rights to chat whatever we like, and that I don't complains.

Your attitude towards it is. lol And do you have actual proof on this?

"Unicorns are real"
Proven by Michigan University.

Thats not really proof.

Therefore there are stock markets and banks. To store "numbers" that couldn't exists because people would complains. If all people pull out there stocks and turn them into money now, The money joke would be over. Because there aren't enough "papers" for everyone to hold them on their hands and pockets.

and proof for this statement?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces