Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 pm
[Advertise and find rps here.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:41 pm
Hi I'm Katie and I was wondering if anyone is willing to do a Yuri rp with me. I usually like literate or semi-literate (semi is preferred) and I can't stand text talk (unless the characters are texting each other) and I don't mind one liners as long as you have a complete sentence because honestly, it happens to everyone, either you get stuck or you can only think of one thing and it's short, but sounds good. It would be my first time doing a Yuri Roleplay and if I get to uncomfortable with it I will tell you but I am going to try to be pretty relaxed with the rules.
I have been looking for a while, please join, to contact me for questions, profiles, whatever you can pm me or post on here.  

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:46 pm
welittlekat
Hi I'm Katie and I was wondering if anyone is willing to do a Yuri rp with me. I usually like literate or semi-literate (semi is preferred) and I can't stand text talk (unless the characters are texting each other) and I don't mind one liners as long as you have a complete sentence because honestly, it happens to everyone, either you get stuck or you can only think of one thing and it's short, but sounds good. It would be my first time doing a Yuri Roleplay and if I get to uncomfortable with it I will tell you but I am going to try to be pretty relaxed with the rules.
I have been looking for a while, please join, to contact me for questions, profiles, whatever you can pm me or post on here.

I'll rp with you, what type do you do?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 pm
iilovecakes
welittlekat

Anything works but as of right now as you can see by my ad I am looking to do a yuri rp but I am just warning you I have never done one before so I might not be good and I may not be bad at yuri roleplays, who knows. I don't care about the plot, I like spontaneous ones too but I have done all kinds of plots but school based is usually easiest for me, although like I said, anything works for me.  

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 pm
welittlekat
iilovecakes
welittlekat

Anything works but as of right now as you can see by my ad I am looking to do a yuri rp but I am just warning you I have never done one before so I might not be good and I may not be bad at yuri roleplays, who knows. I don't care about the plot, I like spontaneous ones too but I have done all kinds of plots but school based is usually easiest for me, although like I said, anything works for me.

What do you think about teacher x student or student x teacher? Or stuff around that?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:07 pm
iilovecakes
if it's okay can we do student x student? If you would rather have it with teachers that's cool but I am not very good at it and I don't usually enjoy it as much since at my school that would be the regular drama (it get's pretty annoying) so student x student would be good if it's okay with you.  

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 pm
Yo. I feel obligated to advertise my guild even though I'm joining somebody else's XD.
So, it's called the Everyday Roleplay Guild (in my siggy, click the pic). I'm the founder, though not the owner anymore (I sold it because I suck at managing guilds). It's pretty cool, but small. Really small. Still, I've talked to every ember and they all seem like nice people to me and it's a great place to RP.
So, yeah. Check it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:58 am
User Image
If anyone would like to slave/master rp with just let me know

My name :nikki or secret
My age :15
my Hair color:white
my Oriental: straight
My Master :none
my Likes: semi abusive master ,talking back , pleasing talking in third person to piss people off
my Dislikes : the master trying to share her with others ,
being hated, not enough attention ,
Height : 5'7
Weight : 120
Race : neko

bio: secret born into a poor family , she watched her drunken father beat her mother almost every night blaming her mother for his failure to find work. her mother would lay her down to sleep whispering her love. making secret promise she would not have this life. the next day her father had finally beatin her mother to death and burned her body. his abuse turned towards secret and she to was beatin , but only for a few days. her father had sold her to one of the royal court officals as a sex slave. hearing the plan secret made her escape only to be caught 2 weeks later .she was beatin most of the time , her master tired himself out doing it so he never forced her sexually. one night while he was sleeping she took the chain he had beat her with and strangled him. she went on the run ,but found she could not live with out the forcive hand of a master and now shes wondering looking for a master.

personaility: very mindful kept to her self ,but will fight back she likes to talk back and will not go down with out fight . very loving,seductive and a tease
distance to make you feel bad when she feels you've almost killed her

secrets between the pages

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

maileng60

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22888719&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

Just started an RP starring your own avatars there are 1 or two things you only need in it and there not much and you can start whenever you want!Go check it out!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:15 am
I'm willing to roleplay anything that is yaoi. I'm straight. Not a big fan of anything that doesn't have to much action either. I get annoyed if I have to do that lovey-dovey crap for to long but I'll do romance to.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:43 am
Anyone interested in rping with me? I'm willing to do anything except for yaoi/yuri. And I only play girls, sorry if that's an inconvenience, but since I'm a girl I know how to play one best! biggrin Im open to any ideas!

kefkadragon

I can rp with you if you'd like!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:20 am
Japanesestarfire
Anyone interested in rping with me? I'm willing to do anything except for yaoi/yuri. And I only play girls, sorry if that's an inconvenience, but since I'm a girl I know how to play one best! biggrin Im open to any ideas!

kefkadragon

What have you got in mind?  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 am
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire

kefkadragon

Hmm... Well is there anything specific you would like to do? I can do anything (except for what I put above!) and I'm open to any ideas!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire

kefkadragon

Hmm... Well is there anything specific you would like to do? I can do anything (except for what I put above!) and I'm open to any ideas!

I'm willing to do about anything except strictly romance or yaoi. I'm already in an academy rp and I'm not really into it. I feel like an action/adventure thing. The other rps I'm in different guilds are really slowing down.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers