Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Demons, Angels ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 pm
Can Demons become human, or Angels ??? If they become human, can they die ? Do ghosts or phantoms exist, and if so, what are they ??????Can demons, angels or spiritual beings fall in love with humans or with people confused ???????? confused :S  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:38 am
No demons cannot become humans or angels. They can disguise themselves as being good. There is no proof of ghosts existing. I kind of believe they do. And I believe they are the spirits of the people who have passed on. What kind of love are you talking about? The romantic sort?  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 am
1) Only by possessing people
2) Angels have been known to appear as humans, but they don't become them.
3) Not applicable, because the answer was already 'no'.
4) No, ghosts and phantoms do not exist.
5) Have you considered the idea of demons PRETENDING to be ghosts?
6) Only in fiction. Though if you define God as a "spiritual being", then the answer is emphatically yes, at least one spiritual being is very loving towards humans in general and individually.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:04 pm
For those who keep saying that ghost don't exist then please explain when Saul had a medium conjure the spirit of Samuel in 1 Samuel 28.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm
No, demons cannot become human or angels. They have already had their chance to serve for the greater good, but chose not to because they didn't want to listen to God.

I personally believe that ghosts exists and that they are spirits bound to a certain place for a specific reason.

Demons, angels, and spiritual beings may be able to fall in love with humans. However, I think most demons, angels, and spiritual beings are considered "sterile" if you're considering reproduction. Although, I do not have proof to back this up and in the spiritual realm - a lot of inhuman things are possible. I can't be certain whether half-breeds exist. It's probably possible for a demon to become attracted to a human and possible other spiritual beings in a certain way. I am not quite sure about angels. Perhaps these are good questions to ask God one day - the questions you have about angels smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:10 pm
I meant romantic love, and thank you for you`r replies 3nodding !!! 3nodding I ask because i get confused confused sometimes !! sweatdrop redface What are half breeds and what is a demi-human, demi-demin demi-god demi-angel , etc... Iv`e heard stuff like that, do succubus exist ???? confused What is a phantom ? confused  

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:46 pm
Arkangelstar1
I meant romantic love, and thank you for you`r replies 3nodding !!! 3nodding I ask because i get confused confused sometimes !! sweatdrop redface What are half breeds and what is a demi-human, demi-demin demi-god demi-angel , etc... Iv`e heard stuff like that, do succubus exist ???? confused What is a phantom ? confused

Half breed is usually a derogatory term that is used for characters that are half human and half vampire, half human-half demon, etc. It means half of one thing and half of another thing usually half human and half something else. However, I cannot confirm if these beings truly exist. I believe it's possible, but I don't think I've seen Biblical evidence of half breeds yet and if I have - I must've missed it. A demi-god is half human and half god - this seems to be more common in Greek/Roman Mythology. In some of their mythology - there were beings that were half human and half god. They lived in a human body, but had to fulfill the legacy of a god in that form in the end. I don't believe that demi-god's exist.

I'm not sure what the other things you are are according to their exact definition. Try a dictionary or Google 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:11 am
Some believe that the giants in the Old Testament (David & Goliath) were the result of either angels or demons breeding with humans. Other people believe the whole story is just a metaphor for somewhat more mundane events, like David creatively assassinating the leader of a much larger enemy force.

Take your pick? o wo  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:33 pm
Rednal
Some believe that the giants in the Old Testament (David & Goliath) were the result of either angels or demons breeding with humans. Other people believe the whole story is just a metaphor for somewhat more mundane events, like David creatively assassinating the leader of a much larger enemy force.

Take your pick? o wo

I've also heard about how some believe that the giants that were on the earth had to do with angels or demons breeding with humans. However, I have yet to research this in depth.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 pm
Rednal

Take your pick? o wo

That would be pretty interesting if that were true, the breeding thing.
Maybe the "giants" were what people are calling Neanderthals in the fossil records. I guess a lot of recent genetic studies have been showing that Neanderthals/giants were a lot different than normal humans, and that they died out, but yet lots of people have little bits of Neanderthal DNA.

So if that were the case, it would mean that a large chunk of humanity's population would be like 0.0000001% angel/demon or something. Lol.  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items