Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Thousand Years of Dreams (1x1 Starting!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:28 pm
A Thousand Years of Dreams

This is a roleplay based on a computer game I have fallen in love with named Lost Odyssey. I love the deep storyline and how you are able to really connect with the characters. Two characters inparticular.

Storyline

Two of the world's main nations are at war, Khent and Uhra. The reason behind the bloodshed is none other than for power, magical power. The magic revolution is at its high and one nation always wants to be the most powerful. It's human nature, greed and power are natural urges. This war has been happening for 1500 years and still no nation has given in. Throughout the earlier years of the war, Uhra had constructed experiments on some of their soldiers, with or without their permission. They wanted to create immortal soldiers, ones that could survive on the battlefield. Two immortal's journeys imparticular made a historical imprint on the outlook of the world.

The Nations

Uhra is a republic. It is ruled by a council since the monarchy has been recently abolished. They are also one of the nations at war. The council have currently in a project of building a huge magic engine, so they can finish Khent once and for all and finish the war.

User Image

Khent. A heavily industrialized nation, they have the most advanced magic industry in the world since magic’s discovery. They are a monarchy ruled by the Great King Nazaram. He is confident that they have the upper hand in this war and will win; they believe that the end is near...

User Image

Numara. A peaceful nation who prefers to live in isolation from the other nations. Governed by Queen Ming, who believes in peace and reasoning.

User Image

Ghotza.The final nation, also not involved in the war. They believe in partnership between nations, they have a strong bond with Uhra but have yet to give them aid. They are also a republic and their council believes that aiding in the war could result in problems on their part, putting their nation on danger.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:29 pm
Character profiles

Asteria Dalvina

User Image

The Controller: Enchanted Malevolence

First Impressions: Ashe is a free spirited woman, she speaks her mind and isn't shy around others. She get's along with most but she cannot stand the chauvanistic types. Sometimes her words may be harsh, but she always speaks with complete honesty.

Your Journey: Ashe was one of the few numbers experimented on. Though she worked for the Uhran army, her strength to the cause seemed to slowly diminish and she left the army. She has been known throughout the lands the past 700 years being a notorious pirate of the air and sea, she has experienced the cruelties and blessings on Mother Nature, which have shaped her to what she is today.

Partner in combat: A trusty broadsword

User Image

The Controller: Hiro_Nakamara

First Impressions: At first Hyatt seems like the everyday just traveler or citizen of Numara but once you get to really know him and get past his intense love for Numara and the Queen you realize hes not quite docile, he's actually quite a fighter and enjoys a good fight but always finds a way to cheat.

Your Journey: Hyatt knew since he was young that he didnt want to be like his parents and just be happy he wanted his life to have meaning and when he stumbled on to a hidden cavern far from any of the cities where he finaly got what he asked for. He found what all they wanted, the source of all the magic. At first Hyatt thought he was dreaming but it was true, he was gifted with the power to speak to animals but if and only if he promised to try and end the war.

Partner in combat: A small fox that breathes fire  

Enchanted Malevolence

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:30 pm
General

Okay, well for general rules it's just the usual, Follow Gaia TOS, No Godmodding and such. I'm literate and would like my partner to be of similar level if that's not too much to ask. Since this is a one on one, I'm willing to increase the PG level to 16 years, I don't mind blood and all that, but no axe murderer sorta junk, I don't want organs flying about the place. just because there is fighting involved.

ROMANCE IS DEFINATELY ENCOURAGED. I'm female... Girls love romance, k? If it seems characters are getting a little frisky, using a time skip works wonders...

Oh, and try and write a decent sized paragraph, no one liners. Five lines is probably sufficient. I know writer's block is a pain, but try not to do one liners if possible.

Literacy

1. WRITE IN THIRD PERSON! e.g Instead of “I went into the room” it would be, “Seth went into the room”.
2. No quoting please. It stretches the page.
3. No intense swearing. The occasional word can be put in but using the F word for every other word is not needed.
4. Use punctuation correctly. Capitalise, use commas, full stops and exclamation marks etc. Make sure you use them correctly.
5.Please use OOC if you need to speak, I know I use OOC a lot XD
6. For character movement don’t use *. E.g *Sam picks up a cup*. Just write it in prose like you would see in a book.
7. For character speaking, use speech marks please (“”).

When you PM me your profile, include a ' pirate ' in the subject. This will let me know you have read the rules.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:52 am
Ashe anchored her ship down by the Numaran harbours. It had been a long time since she had returned to the city. Her lips curved as her eyes took in the familiar and beautiful sight of Numara. Of course, she was constantly travelling so a few days from now, she would leave in search of new adventures. Ashe had no crew among her ship, it was her baby, and her baby alone. The world was what she was married to. Once her ship was secured, she wandered down into the city. She could see quite a large group of soldiers heading into the local Inn, they looked like they had just come off training and were heading for a drink. Ashe let out soft sigh, as she took in the view of the city. She han't been in solid ground in a while. She made her way out of the harbours and into the city streets.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 pm
Hyatt stood ontop the only pub in the city and looked over it. "Ok, all i gotta do is jump, land exactly in the hay, they'll take me to the stall, ill take a horse and jump the city gates and then ill be free." Hyatt said to a small red fox sitting next to him as it looked over. "Right because you've done this a hundred times you must be a master at it." the fox said to him and he laughed. "Look ill be back for you at night dont worry i promise." Hyatt said running and jumping off straight into an ox cart and it moved off but in the opposite direction. "...this couldnt go wrong at all." the fox said.
The cart headed for the market and the main streets of the town. Hyatt looked out. "Crap always the wrong cart." he said and a cat passed by and scared the Ox and made the cart fall over and also Hyatt falling out infront of Ashe. "Ah crud, sorry i was um...tryin to get out the city again." he said smiling. The soldiers came out of the inn to see the disturbance.
"What happen?" they asked and Hyatt just smiled. "Well you see i was tryin to get out again and well i..." He said and the soldier grabbed him. "You know the rule on you, no leaving no matter what, you cause trouble with the cities and youll just bring us pain." he said throwing Hyatt down. "Now dont try it again!" they shouted and walked off laughing at him. Hyatt got up growling. "Jerks..." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:25 am
Ashe stepped back when a man almost knocked her down, she simply quirked an eyebrow at him. She watched as the soldiers soon got involved, she shook her head. Soldiers... they've become such a poor excuse for fighters... She hadn't been in the army for quite a few centuries now, she had really lost respect for the armed forces as a whole. She was previously a Lieutenant... being the only female Lieutenant at that time had its challenges, but she had her ways of dealing with it. She placed a hand on her hip, "Hey!"

The group of soldiers glanced over at her, "Well... what do we have here?" The 'leader' of the soldiers looked her up and down before walking toward her. "Hey beautiful, why don't you come in with us to celebrate our most recent victory? I'm sure I could show you a good time after..."

Ashe had to turn her head away from him, she could already smell booze on his breath. "Thanks for the offer... but I don't sleep with pigs who roll around in their own muck." She was provoking the soldier on purpose, she could tell he was a hothead. "You're a pathetic excuse for a soldier. Pick on someone your own size."

"A feisty one... I like that. Just come inside... I can quickly change your opinion." He took her arm, attempting to take her inside.

"Wrong move..." Ashe, with a few simple movements, the soldier soon found himself flipped on his back. The group of soldiers winced in the background.

"You little b***h... Someone outta teach you a lesson in respect." He stood up, being the brute that he was, he did the obvious move of trying to swing at her with his first. She simply rolled her eyes and ducked out of the way. To continued to dodge his attacks for a little while because it was getting boring. "I think it's time I end this." As his fist came toward her once more, she grabbed his arm and pulled him toward her before twisting inward. Her elbow sharply jabbed him in the stomach and turning and giving his a powerful right hook in the face. She watched as he fkew backwards a little, landing on the other soldiers. "Any of you want to try what he did?"

The soldiers soon scurried inside, carrying in the soldier she had taught a lesson. She looked back at the man who almost bumped into her, "Uh... so.... you're a trouble maker, huh?"

((I noticed you used the word 'pub', are you British? lol))  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:27 am
(lol no but i have lots of multi cultural friends)
Hyatt got up and looked at Ashe. "Uh sorry about that, I guess you could say that but mostly im a liability to them all. Im trying to end the war and bring peace, the Queen agrees but he royal adviser said no and put all guards on alert for me and Kitsuro trying to escape." he said looking up at the building. "Come down here you scaredy cat!' he said as the fox jumped and Hyatt caught him. "What have you done this time Hyatt?" Kitsuro asked as he sat on Hyatts head. "And who is she?" he asked and Hyatt smiled. "Well im not sure, well miss whst id your name?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 am
((I had to ask... I'm English you see lol))

Ashe folded her arms, "It's Asteria... but I find it easier for people to call me Ashe, Hyatt." She quirked a brow at the sudden appearance of the fox, "I see you have a friend.. and he looks like the more reasonable one at of the two of you. I already like your fox. Your fox have a name... and were you communicating with it?"  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:07 am
"Um uh no he's the stick in the mud jerkish one who always tries to prove me wrong. This is kitsuro, he...well i saved him and now he travels with me and is helping me to get out the city and yes i did talk to him. He talks but he usually talks about how he's so amazing because he breathes fire." Hyatt said and Kitsuro smiled. "I like her, she can tell she knows alot about smart people." Kitsuro said as his tail swayed. "Whatever, just be glad i saved you or the hunter would have had fox stew." hyatt said grinning. "Any way, i guess i owe you ma'am for savin my skin, how can i pay you back?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 am
Ashe nodded, "Kitsuro.. nice to meet you." She tickled the fox under the chin. "I have a canine of ny own back on my ship. Whether Kitsuro and her would get along... I don't know." She looked over at Hyatt when he asked her about oweing her. "You owe me nothing... I actually enjoyed embarrassing that soldier. They must baby them in training nowadays, if he couldn't take me down." She cleared her throat, "I actually have some things to do and people to see before I get back at sea, so if you'll excuse me..." She began to walk past Hyatt and Kitsuro, only to be wolf whistled by some men as she walked. She shook her head, How many centuries has it been... men are all the same...

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:51 pm
"W..w.ait! If its an audience with the Queen you want i can do it or if something else id be glad to help please i just..." Hyatt said kinda looking away. "You have a ship? Can i ask a favor?" he said going up to her and standing infront of her. "Hyatt calm down youre annoying her." Kitsuro said.
"No not this time, ma'am I'd like to ask if you'd take me with you, on your ship, i know what the other counties want and i also know much more but please get me out of here." he asked looking nervous now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am
Ashe chuckled, "Ming and I go way back. She's like a sister to me." He's certainly a persistent one... "I've been to every country in the world... I think I'm pretty educated on the countries here." He had the look of a pleading of a puppy on his face, to the point where it was a little irritating. "Tell you what... It does get boring being alone on the ship. I'll put you on trial. Welcome aboard. Now, I came to see Ming and catch yo with her. Come on." She was quickly on her way to the palace, but soon stopped and turned to face Hyatt. " And please stop calling me ma'am... it makes me feel like an old woman. Just call me Ashe." Techically, by her age, she was more than an old woman... she was ancient, but not that Hyatt knew that.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:27 am
"Wait you know the queen? Well excuse me but over the 20 years i knew her she's never spoke of you Ashe." Hyatt said following.
"Well thats probably because you dont listen, it seems this girl knows alot more than you Hyatt." Kitsuro said smiling,
"Ha ha youre so funny Kitsuro, how about i go with her and leave you here, im smart enough to do that." He said with a devilish smile.
"Youd never, you need someone to travel with!" Kitsuro said whimpering
"Im kidding, youre such a scarredie cat." Hyatt said looking at Ashe.
"So how old are you?" Hyatt asked thinking regardless of her age he was definitely older.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 am
Ashe quirked a brow once more. "If you did listen you would know that it's rude to ask a woman's age... But if you must know, I recently turned 892. Your fox knows more about women than you do" They were soon at the palace gates and the guards were awaiting them. "So... I need to see queen Ming. Open the gates."

The guards simply looked at Ashe blankly. "Proof of entry please?"

"You must have been newly hired if you don't know who I am." It was then she could see Ming doing walking around in the Royal Gardens. "Ming! Guess who's back in town?"

Ming looked up,.a smile forming at Ashe. "Asteria... It's good to see you! Open the gates"

Ashe grinned, before strolling through the gates and greeting the Queen with a warm hug. "How are you? It's been 35 years since I last saw you."

"I am well... Ashe... You haven't changed a bit as per usual while I am getting old. But it is good to.see you."  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:22 pm
"Didnt i also mention he breaths fire?" Hyatt said as he continued to follow and the guards stopped him. "Not you, youre a trouble maker." they said and hyatt grinned. "Beware he is dangerous." he said holding up Kitsuro and they laughed and laughed. "That thing? Dangerous your lieing." Kitsuro got pissed and blew a low flame on them all. "Cute yes, harmless no." Kitsuro said laughing. The guards ran and Hyatt caught up with Ashe and saw Ming.
"My lady, always good to be in your presence." He said bowing  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces