So I've got this roleplay in Barton town.. I'll tell you what it is about beneath, and you can find the roleplay Here. I hope you'll take a look ^^.

User Image

This is the new era. Everyone seems to know everything about everyone. Everyone is the same, but they all think they’re different. But they’re not, as said before, everyone is the same. They’re humans, pawns in the game of life. From above, a game started. Deciding the life of the people by simply throwing the dice. But these creatures humans call ‘gods’ grew tired of it, so they decided to start a new, special game.

Now, these gambling gods never cared much for humanity. If they all died, they could create a new form of life after all. They got bored of throwing the dice, so they made up the ultimate gamble. Six persons would be chosen to change. They were just random persons, in the same country. But theyd all lose something and end up different than all the others. One blind, one deaf, one could not feel, one mute, one could not smell, and the last one could not walk. There was no explanation to be found, no one knew why they lost their ability to smell, see, talk or anything else. These six, in exchange for their loss, all got one power. Or actually, one sense to be 'tripled'. But that alone wouldn’t make this game exciting. It wouldn’t be a good bet.

Therefore, they decided on trying something else. One year after the six lost something, They all got a dream which told them about the situation. The earth was in danger, the gods were gambling. Gambling on the six with a missing. The six had to come together in a cave just outside the city. Each was told about their power, and their mission. They had to find the lost god, the key to survival. They would get clues on the way, but if they took the wrong way, there would always be a penalty. And if they didn’t succeed in time, all would be lost. One month was the time limit.

However, as they go on their trip to save the world, there’s something they don’t know of yet.. The ultimate dance battle at the end of the line. What will become of this game? Is there a way to cheat, to turn the dices?

Let the game begin.