Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Gaian Wedding Chapel Incorporated~ [?]

Back to Guilds

Celebrate or get Married on Gaia in style, while having fun, and at a low cost! 

Tags: Wedding, Chapel, Party, Events, Planning 

Reply ღ Level Seven: The Playroom [Open]
Hobbies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 am
I thought a good way of getting to know each other better is buy sharing dome interests and hobbies. So let me start.

I have lots of hobbies so I'll list in order of preference

Performing which includes, singing, acting and dancing. Hopefully I'll be taking lessons in Burlesque soon which I want to pursue as a career.

Reading and writing. I roleplay a lot and I like to read books with big storylines like 'A Game of Thrones' I'm also writing a series of short novels which I hope to get published one day.

TV series and movies. I like series such as 'Lost', 'Charmed', 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', 'Angel' and 'Game of Thrones'. I love sitting back and watching a plot line unravel and getting to know characters.

Computer games. My current favourite Games atm is sims 2 and harvest Moon. But most of all, Pokemon!

Pokemon had a huge impact on my not so sweet childhood, surving as a distraction. I will always love Pokemon.

I also like to do arts and crafts. I can sew, knit, sketch and make jewelry. It's just a pass time thing I so whipe watching TV or movies.

Studying religion, in particular Pagaism. I've always felt really intrigued by Wiccan and Pagaism, and bit by bit I've been learning about it. I've been collecting cyrstals for a while and my friend recently gave me a gorgeous pack of Tarot Cards which I'm getting to grips with.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:47 pm
I'm an rper and a dancer. I like Charmed too and also love art and making things. I've studied both Paganism and Wicca. I'm an herbalist and use Tarot Cards.  

The Devils Aphrodite

royal22

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:46 am
I love reading and anything that has to do with a pencil (writing, drawing, etc.). Currently I am addicted to Sims 3, and watching Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:47 am
royal22
I love reading and anything that has to do with a pencil (writing, drawing, etc.). Currently I am addicted to Sims 3, and watching Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra.

<3 Korra rules. So does the original series. As you can see, I am an Equalist.  

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

NYOWTCHIE

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:31 pm
my job (acting at the local theatre)
Drawing
hockey
fastpitch
volleyball
Phycoligy ( independantly studying)
Gaia ( i have no other life)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:49 pm
Frissoner

Gaia ( i have no other life)
Sounds like you have a very busy life to me  

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

angelababy107

Vice Captain

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:58 pm
Anything anime related....
I work in an anime store emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:07 pm
i love anime biggrin
im a caregiver
i volunteer
i read the tiger eye serious (tiger eye, tigers quest, tigers journy , and more to come)
boy friends
face book
gaia
chorus class i love singing but suck
now i love drama class  

kiki hammond

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
ღ Level Seven: The Playroom [Open]

Manage Your Items