Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
Hey Guys. If I could have your attention here, please. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound good?
  Yes.
  No (If you choose this option, please state why in the thread).
View Results

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:29 pm
It has come to my attention that as of the moment, most 166 163 133 123 of us are inactive within the guild.

As of right now, the crew has been revamped, events have been planned and are being planned, and all that's left now is to start getting our members active and seeking new members.

I would like to get this guild up and running again, and get a head start on planning summer activities within the guild in an effort to try and get people active again, as well as become more active within the Gaian events.
I suggest we run this guild like an organization, much like a government if you would. (This means having committees, boards, panels, etc.) This also means that I will need a vice captain who can cover for me in my absences, and a crew that isn't afraid of sending out notifications, announcements, and plan their own events within the guild, or step in and keep current events running smoothly.

The first thing I'd like to get started on is revamping the crew. If you don't think you are going to be able to dedicate some time to keeping this guild active, I suggest that you say so here. If you have suggestions on others who will be suitable crew members, or if you would like to become a crew member, please say so here. If you are interested in becoming the Vice Captain, please state your case here.

The second thing I'd like to get started on is the event committee. These crew members would be in charge of planning and overseeing internal events (including contests) as well as our participation in Gaia's events.
The Committee would be made up of :
Captain, Vice Captain, Committee Chairman (x3 at max).

If you are interested in taking the position of Chairman, please let me know.
Note: All members will still be able to help in the planning of the events and our participation in Gaia's events. The Committee Chairmen will be responsible for setting up the planning threads and the event threads, setting up the rules, moderating them, and keeping track of contests within the guild and the event threads.

And, as always, if you have any further suggestions for the guild, don't be afraid to say so!

Note: After we get the guild up and running smoothly again, we'll talk about member recruitment.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:46 pm
I wouldn't mind becoming a Vice Captain/Chairman/Thing. I'm on pretty much every night, and once my brother's puppy is trained better I will have more free time to hover in this area. I could probably help clean up and make the guild look better, such as perhaps adding a subforum of archived threads? I noticed our front page is a little cluttered and excessive, and that could at least make it easier to navigate through this place.

And I also don't mind getting active in events. I love the events, and if it requires me making the Guild Thread every time, I wouldn't mind!

Creating contests or mini-in-guild events aren't really my forte, but I'm sure I could think of something if others are willing to participate.

I'm a VP/Captain in a few other guilds, so I do know quite a bit of how to do the job.

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100

NatsumenoKage
Crew

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:08 pm
I would be glad to help in any way needed. I am on at least once a day I am just not a chatty person so I don't post a lot unless it is necessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:17 pm

i'm.. not..
very active, very often -in this guild .w.'

sowwy ><'''

Konani_NTH

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:23 pm
@ BAI: Your application has been received and will be reviewed and compared with any others filed. :3

@NatsumenoKage: Wonderful to hear that you're willing to help, perhaps as a lurker you would be interested in a moderating position once the guild is back up to running speed?

@Konani: It's alright. There are over 100 of us who aren't. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:47 am
I'm also willing to help. i was a vice captain in another guild but in title only cuz the guild was starting to die and the captain was in some personal feud with another person and our guild became about something i didn't enjoy so, eventually, i didn't participate.
point being that i am perfectly fine with taking on added responsibility as long as i have some kind of direction/instruction on how i go about doing that. [willing to learn] as long as i know how to do the job i will gladly do it.  

ArsenicAshley

Hilarious Genius

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150

Sonic Candy

Hilarious Genius

9,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 am
I'm a bit of a lurker like NatsumenoKage. But I'm willing to help with moderation if needed. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 pm
The Red-Tailed Hawk

@NatsumenoKage: Wonderful to hear that you're willing to help, perhaps as a lurker you would be interested in a moderating position once the guild is back up to running speed?

I would be delighted to be a moderator when or if it is needed.

NatsumenoKage
Crew

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:18 pm
@ Ashley: I'll consider your request. ^^

@ Sonic & Natsumeno: Sweet. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 am
I've been trying to be more active on gaia in general. So I will try to be more active in this group.  

Jupiter_bug

Questionable Bunny

20,375 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:55 am
Wonderful~ :D  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 am
Even though I was captain in one guild I was in, I try to be active in this guild *I'm usually active in the chat thread*, I guess I wouldn't mind helping out in the moderation bit for the guild, even though it'll be my first time being a mod for a guild. sweatdrop  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Crew

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Hyunah

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm
Although I not actively posting I do stalk, I can change and actually start participating. I really love when we do events and I participate in most of gaias, if we have an event board I would love to be a member  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 am
      I'm trying to be more social overall on Gaia. I do read the announcements and lurk from time to time, but I'm very shy. Committee Chairman sounds like fun, I'd love to help host events and muster prizes. But I've hardly posted enough to volunteer :c

the jilted age

Dapper Darling

Regran

Shameless Shapeshifter

39,740 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm
The semester ended today, so now I've got a lot more free time. I'll try to lurk less. :3  
The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff