• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

While Mitsuki asleep, Kokoro woken up with her head's up and crawl out of the blanket for fresh air. She glaze her light amber eyes to look around the spot. She smell two people from the outside, which she quietly walk over the tent cover to peek and see what's going on, which she sees Atticus and Scarlett sitting and chatting on something. Her pointy ears starts to eavesdrop on them, she only hear him saying about wonderful news. Kokoro back away, she couldn't leave her owner from them and she walked to Mitsuki's head, and lay down by her curl then sleep with young demon princess, yet Mitsuki's two main crown-like head jewels begin to glow like a full moon.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:27 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Scarlett smiled up at him then leaned her head against his shoulder. Laying her hands over his she sighed happily, her body warm against his. " I'm so glad I met and fell in love with you Atticus."

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

"You had me convinced that we could fly
I just hope to survive "

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 am
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

"And I to you, Scarlett", replied Atticus as he laid with her, making sure they get some sleep before the sun gets up.
The sun floats above them as Atticus awoke with Scarlett close to him. He smiled softly as he moved away from her without her being woken as he got redressed, looking at the tent with wonder in his eyes. He didn't grab his blade as he opened the flaps of the tent, looking at the mysterious demon girl. He didn't want her to run so he made sure he was defenseless so she could choose wither or not she can trust him.

For being a Warrior for the God...
We must fight for the people we care for.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:47 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki slowly wakes up, and her demon side came back as her small wolf ears popped out of her head as her jet black hair covered her ears and her fangs return, including her featureless blind moon eyes. She sat up and look around to see where she is, she notice she's in the tent and look down to see some blankets. Mitsuki questioning herself about who took her in, or she's sleep walk. Her nose caught the Atticus's scent by the smell, and she quickly turn her head and saw him. This little half demon girl made a frightening whimper and quickly cover herself by the blankets, but her tip of her leg length hair was out. Yet Kokoro is still sleeping. Mitsuki need to get out of here, but her Ruby Bow was out. While she's hidden under the blankets like a child, she trembling with eyes closed and her wolf ears are flat along with her hand on her head, waiting for her death sentences, except she doesn't know Atticus didn't carry his weapon when he's looking at her. Kokoro got up with a stretch with a yawn, she look at Atticus with a light amber stare and tilted her head. She look at him then her owner, she look at him again, as a body language like "talk to her, she will know you won't hurt her," it seems like the gray wolf puppy trust him. Kokoro continue to stare at him with ears pointed up.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:08 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett was still wrapped in Atticus' cloak when she woke up. She slowly got up and got redressed, her body still giving off heat. Looking around tiredly she was Atticus and smiled, starting the fire again. She sat near it with his cloak still around her and stared into the flame, smiling.

I just hope to survive "

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus smiled softly as he looked into the tent, to his newly found friend. He then sat down at the entrence as he crossed his arm, blocking her only exit,"how did you sleep, young one? Why aren't you at home?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

She listens to his question, but she kept her silent treatment because she doesn't wanted to talk about why she weren't home, unless he tried to make her talk. Mitsuki stay hidden, until Kokoro pulled her long hair to force her by biting it. She sat up and looking at her gray wolf then Atticus, her flat ears to pointed up as she blinked couple times. Mitsuki wasn't sure why he asked her that question instead of killing her, she tried to speak out, but she's remain in silent treatment as she sadly look down. Kokoro walked out to take a walk and sees Scarlett as she walked towards her and stare at her by light amber eyes. For princess of dark wolf ninja, she remember back in Fortuna, her foster dad took her to the Headquarter to show her around, she deeply admired Legendary Sparda because she can feel his spirit petting her head as he accepted her like who she is. She tried to speak out, but her sadness took over her emotion as she felt her tears came back, clinching the sheets by her hands and shut her eyes as she lay herself down by falling forward and start crying about losing her foster dad.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus smiled softly as he continued to sit there, smiling softly as he watched her wolf bite her which makes him chuckle softly as he spoke softly,"My name is Atticus Nanashi, I protect the realms and try my best to make them into a paradise."
Outside of the camp, demons of the forest titan's got closer which made Atticus uneasy. As he looked outside, he smiled as he picked up Scarlett like a husband would pick up his bride as he took her inside the tent, laying her down slowly and softy as he whispered,"This is Scarlett Lightning, mother of my child.."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Her small wolf ears twitched by his name and his girlfriend's name, she shyly turn her head towards Atticus and Scarlett, still laying flat because she's crying from losing her adopted father. She wipe her eyes to stop her tears as she sat up and looking at him, her body tells her to run, but her heart told to her stay because something beneath in her tells her that she's okay. Mitsuki look at Kokoro, who laid down, with blink of her hybrid blind eyes, then look at Atticus, she tilted her head a little. She started to warm up on them because she can tell he won't hurt her, yet Scarlett doesn't like hunter to her. She might able to break her silent treatment, possible do her Shrine Maiden ability and her demonic power to take good care of them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:54 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett was staring into the fire when she was suddenly picked up and she looked at Atticus. She blushed and smiled at him when he set her down inside the tent. Her gaze was soft as she looked at the girl and smiled.

I just hope to survive "

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki caught Scarlett looking at her, she shyly look down because she wasn't great with eye contact, mostly boys from her childhood life because they like her jet black long hair. Her hand clenched her dark creamed colored dress, and Kokoro walked out to make her speak out on her own, yet Mitsuki begin to panic as her head turned steaming red. Her silent treatment has been broken, "I got chased by my daddy's wolf demon clan because they wanted to capture me for something, I don't know. They found me in Fortuna and they know about my daddy, and I ran off then mysteriously ended up here during a demons and half-demon chase." she said out loud to them with eyes shut, when she open her eyes, she realized she's spoken out about her past as her cheek turned scarlet and cover herself in the blanket. Apparently, her voice is small and quiet high-pitch tone, "What did my daddy do to them?" she softly ask to herself about her father's past, but she never know about her real parents because they got killed and makes her orphan half demon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus crossed his arms slowly as he listened to the girl's story, smiling that she's finally opening up to them. As he watched still felt the darkness of the woods continue to get closer. As he got out of the tent slowly, he noticed the demons jumping down to him as he quickly grabbed his Muramasa, making the blade transform into it's large blade form, cutting the down like they were paper. As more appeared, he grabbed his other blade, the golden rapier, stabbing three in the chest quickly while swinging his transformed Muramasa around, cutting them all down with ease as the disappeared slowly, Atticus standing there, covered with blood.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki sense the demonic power and notice Atticus got out of tent, yet she sat still and smelled the blood of demon, until she remember her pet is still outside. She panic stands up and ran outside to look around to find her gray wolf, because of demon is near, she can't afford to see her pet hurt, "Oh no, I hope Kokoro-chan won't hurt. Kokoro-chan!" she said about her wolf and called out, then she jump by her inhuman ability to the branch and jump to another as a ninja, hoping Kokoro is okay from those demons or worst her father's clan use the wolf puppy to lure her in. She begin to worry about her pet as she search by her nose and wolf ears.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

As he saw the final demon with the wolf in it's large hand, it watched as Atticus destroyed his brothers swiftly and easily. As it tried to run away, Atticus held his blade with both arms, the handle beginning to stretch out into a long spear, stabbing the demon with ease from 3 meters away. Atticus then shrunk his large blade back into a claymore, taking the wolf away from the demon's grip as he swings his blade again, cutting it in half easily. He sighed softly as he held the wolf, stabbing the blade into the ground as he pet it slowly and softly, being gentle as he spoke up in a calm and gentle voice,"Your pet is fine, hun...I made sure of it..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett watched what happened outside the tent in shock. When it was over she ran out to Atticus and put her hand on his trying to see if there was anything wrong. " Are you okay?"

I just hope to survive "

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out