• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

By the quietly forest, the nature swift by inhuman speed and the panting from young half demon princess. Mitsuki and her pet wolf, Kokoro, kept running away from her father's former wolf tribes. Once they stopped, she looked back to see any tribes chasing them, but they are not around anymore, which means she's safe from any danger. She sat down on the ground and silently cry from everything as she curled herself up, she lost her foster father and she's a only half demon in wolf tribe. Kokoro whimpered as she licked Mitsuki's upper arm to cheer her up, and she looked at her pet as she petting on her head with small smile. She's still crying and grab her Ruby Bow, that she got it from mysterious person, Arigane, whom she met in young age. She known her mother as a human miko, but she couldn't fight like her father, except she's treats herself like she's an actual human and never fight. She hugged her bow, thinking it saved or protect her as she crying under the tree. Mitsuki starts to feel the nature comforting her for keep her safe from danger, she can feel it, Gaia, trusting her as one harmless girl, who always cry from her endangerment.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Atticus feel to the ground, not able to see Scarlett anywhere as he saw the large lion stand infront of him, it's smile appearing as it spoke,"Hephaestus needs you, you little crazy man, to leave behind your abilities to one person...here...have the warrior hold your Muramasa and it'll give her all that she needs..see yah, cute little fairy man."
With eyes of confusion, Atticus blinked a couple times as he looked around the forest, noticing a woman with small wolf ears crying softly. As he watched, he noticed light demons appeared around her, ready to strike as he pulled out his knives, throwing them which made them fall next to her, kinda like a wall of protection as their necks had a knife in them. Atticus then walked up to her, his weapons not out as he whispered the girl,"are you alright?"

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

For being a Warrior for the God...
We must fight for the people we care for.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Her wolf ears twitched from some noise, after that light demon got killed, Mitsuki lifted her head and sees the demon's body laying in front of her. She backs away from it, thinking the demon slayer kill it and planning to slay her. When the owner of the voice said to her, she jolt and froze herself, even though her pet Kokoro growl for intruder, she slowly turn her face towards to Atticus, yet she thinks he will kill her, like her past haunting her. She stayed silent from her silent treatment, she quickly grab Kokoro and Ruby Bow, then starts to running away from him by her inhuman speed, in order to survive herself. Mitsuki sees the sunset, she's let out her puppy yelp that New Moon might appear to turn her into human and he will catch up to her and kill her. Running the forest to keep herself hidden, and sun goes down as the moon didn't appear, she froze herself and hear her demon heart beating to put her half demon into sleep and making her full human as her eyes turn dark brown as her mother's genetic trait, her wolf ears are disappeared, same thing as her fangs and claws. Mitsuki felt so lost in the forest, and Kokoro whimpered about her owner losing demon power, yet she has her priestess power flow in her blood. She look around the forest to see any Atticus around and quickly run off as the normal speed, avoiding getting caught by him.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:22 am
User Image
User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus sighed as he saw her run away as he began to walk toward he location. The moon light shining in which he was sure that she'd be hiding. Did he look like a hunter, and murderer, or what? As he walked down the path, he noticed her trying to run off only saw her only running like a regular girl. With a small smile, Atticus stopped, setting came right there which meant that in the air was the smell of food and the feeling of warm air.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:23 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett looked around confused. A moment ago she had been in the Central City and now.. Well she wasn't sure where she was. Fog crept around her making it hard to see. She sighed and closed then opened her hand again and a small fair appeared in it making it a little better to see, only to see she was on top of a large tree root. Atticus wasn't around either. She ran then jumped off the tree root and hit the ground, the drop more then she thought it was. She held her hand up and called out. " Atticus? Are you here? Atticus~" Suddenly she smelt something and the air got warmer. She smiled when she walked a little and saw Atticus. " I found you."

"You had me convinced that we could fly
I just hope to survive "

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:33 am
User Image
User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus smiled softly as he noticed Scarlett finding him, working on the food over the fire as he yawned softly, feeling so tired of fighting. With his swords stabbed into the ground next to him, Atticus continued to look at Scarlett, patting the ground next to him so that they can sit together,"It'll get cold tonight, sadly..we need to stay warm, hun."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:08 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki felt unlucky because of New Moon appeared without a single warning. Her full blooded human sometimes slow her speed and making her exhausted from running. She reach to the spot, where Atticus won't see her, as she panting silently. Her Ruby Bow was gripping on her right hand and place Kokoro down, so she can take a walk. Mitsuki turn back to see if Atticus is following them, apparently her human isn't good for tell if an intruder was around. Kokoro look at her owner as she whimpering, Mitsuki look down to her and gave her a sad expression, but she kept remembering her adopted father murderng scene from wolf tribe, somewhat haunting her. She look forward and walk to the tall tree and sat down, so she can take a rest and wait until next morning to make her half-human again. She can feel her feet hurt run running, and picked her gray wolf puppy up then place her on her lap, recovering their strength. She fell asleep on cold nature, at least Kokoro stayed with her to keep her warm.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:58 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett sat down next so Atticus and smiled. She closed her eyes and her skin because to glow a soft pink color as she heated herself up. She leaned against him and smiled. " I don't think we'll have a problem staying warm. " She opened her eyes and looked up at him and smiled. Scarlett laid her hand over her stomach and sighed, knowing she should tell him soon.

I just hope to survive "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image
User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

Atticus nodded as he covered Scarlett with his cloak slowly and softly, making sure she wasn't smothered as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, a blush streak across his face,"Y-y-Yeah..good point there, hun."
That girl that he met earlier was in his sight as he activated his Nashi Sense, showing her trying to continue to stay warm. As he sighed softly, he told Scarlett to wait for a minute as he got up, taking off his cloak and wrapping it around her like a blanket. He then quickly yet quietly ran to the mysterious girl, noticing that she had fallen asleep with her wolf which it was doing the same. As he sighed softly, he picked them both off slowly and softly, taking them back to the came sight where he slid them both into a tent, covering them up with a couple blankets. He walked out of the tent slowly as he walked back over to Scarlett, blushing softly,"I found her being attack by these white demons so I went and saved her so she runs away...I'll keep her in there until the morning."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:32 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett smiled and nodded and patted the ground beside her. She pulled his cloak closer around her and gazed up at him. " Atticus I have something to tell you now that we're alone. " She said still smiling at him.

I just hope to survive "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki and Kokoro feel something warm from the couple of blankets, but they didn't realize they got carried by Atticus. Mitsuki open her brown eyes, but she's too tired to wake up as she close her eyes to fell asleep, dreaming about her adopted father, she likes to call him grandfather because she loves to acts like his own grandaughter. She kept her sweet innocent smile in her dreamland, she feels his spiritual hand stroking on her side of her head as she sigh softly and warm expression.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:01 am
User Image
User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

"What is it, Scarlett?", replied Atticus as he sat next to her, his swords still in the ground next to the tent. As he smiled softly, his arm wrapped around her as he kept close to her, wanting her to be happy that they have their alone time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:24 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett blushed and leaned against him again almost beaming with excitement. " Well I'm not quit sure how to say this sooo" She took a deep breath then sighed it out smiling more. " I'm pregnant. "

I just hope to survive "

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

"X" may mark the spot...
But where is the Heart?

His smile was bright as he held the mother of her child close to her, his eyes closed as his chin rests ontop of her head. He sighs softly as he sees the bright moon high in the sky, the storm of Zeus approaching close but has a three days before it's arrival, not including the night as he held her close, his hand on her stomach,"This is wonderful news."

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff