Trolling? TROLLING?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 am
Nate_17
Your post (78362243_109) has been removed from the thread Girlfriend being too demanding in bed?

Additional notes:
You
Onigetoe
Sexual Innuendo
Onigetoe

I swear to god I hear ( or read) men are hardwired and women aren't one more time I am going to blow bat s**t. Women are just as hardwired to have orgasms as men are. Women are hardwired to have multiple orgasms as well. Cut the sexiest s**t and go talk to a gyno. They will give you the real facts. Not sexist s**t that is mostly old folks tales.

Look up female hysteria. If you are too lazy I will explain it. It was a condition women went to the doctor with that was caused by what we know now as sexual frustration due to lack of orgasm. So yes women are hardwired to have orgasms.
Lol, arguing with him about the female orgasm will accomplish nothing. He is literally delusional. He took the sentence, "Scientists have documented that orgasm occurs in some female primates; for other mammals, whether orgasm occurs remains an open question," chopped off the first half leaving only "for other mammals, whether orgasm occurs remains an open question," and said that that was proof that nonhuman female mammals don't have orgasms. There is literally nothing more delusional than that.
Good point. It is just gets very old very fast. But then again he is probably the type of lover (or lack there of) women avoid like the plague. It has been proven many female mammals have orgasms.

Also thank you for saying to the op what I was going to say.

You are a ******** retard. How about you go and pick up a psyche book, and learn some human behaviour. Then when you're done with that, go pick up an abnormal psyche book and learn about disorders. You're probably the type of person who learns all they know from the "intarwebz" and assumes that you know all. Either educate yourself or shut the ******** up. You make us people in the REAL psychology field want to beat you with our books! Sexual frustration... You bloody idiot, they were suffering from anxiety and panic.

Also let me get this straight, if I were to say that my husband coheres me into giving him head because he can't get off in any other way but I do, that's not ******** rape? Oh no, I bet it would be this time because he has a p***s right?

Women also have to TRAIN themselves to orgasm every time, why don't you go watch some sex shows. Dr. Sue Johanson is probably the BEST person out there, go learn about sex from her.

Also, as God-The-Rapist's WIFE he is a wonderful lover both physically and emotionally, I always have multiples and I usually get all 3 types during one go as well. He is also the caring father of 3 children and we have had a ******** kick a** relationship for nearly 10 years now. So maybe you should learn to bite your tongue, and open a damn book before spewing non-sense bullshit to others.

OP, take it from a woman, if she is making you feel bad that SHE is incapable of an orgasm, it's not up to you to "finish the job", or if she continues, tell her that she needs to start sucking you off as that's the truly fair way of having sex. She just sounds like a lazy b***h to me.

Hello God-Raped-Me,

This is an official warning from Gaia Online for Trolling.

Intentionally making inflammatory or provocative posts to incite responses from other members is known as trolling and is not permitted on Gaia.

We recommend that you check out our Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines to learn more about appropriate behavior on Gaia.

Please be aware that continuing this behavior could potentially result in further actions being taken, up to and including a permanent account ban.

We appreciate your understanding as we try to keep Gaia a safe, fun place for all members!

Nate_17
Gaia Online Site Moderator

This is what I signed on to today. ******** you Gaia assholes. How's that for trolling? Douchebags.

Oh ya, discuss!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 am
The title of this thread just makes my head say "Trolling? Trolling? Tra la la!" Basically... I apparently think in David Bowie/80's movies.

As to you getting a trolling warning and your post deleted... I would say that's just a case of a mod being a douche/not wanting anyone's feelings to get hurt or some crap. I mean, sure it was a "provocative post to incite response", but that's not always done with the intention of trolling.
Hmmm... what was this topic even about? Well, girlfriend being too demanding in bed, obviously. I dunno. There's a reason that I pretty much just hang out here and in the wordgames subforum when I actually get on gaia anymore sweatdrop  

Lobo-chan

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 am
Ya this poor guy was saying that his girlfriend was DEMANDING oral from him because that was the only way she could get off, and when he suggested that it would be fair to get head in return she snapped. All these women were saying that he should "step up and get the job done" that there was nothing wrong at all with the way this girl was acting. This girl would belittle this guy, insult and coheres him to doing it. When the fact that she was raping this guy was brought up all these girls got up in arms saying that it wasn't rape it was a right.

Eventually the psychological aspect of the female orgasm came up... and this sexual innuendo chick tried to say that there is no psychological part, it's all physical. That's when I finally stepped in. But having studied some psychology apparently makes me a DAMN TROLL!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:38 am
No, having studied psychology does not make you a troll. Posting an expletive-laden rant where you repeatedly insult another user is pretty inflammatory and provocative, though. razz I wouldn't have called it trolling, just flaming.

Calling someone a ******** retard or a bloody idiot isn't exactly conducive to discussion.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 am
You're on a PG13 site, what do you expect from the mods? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 pm
Shram

Well, if it's a PG-13 site should that topic even have been allowed to get to that point? I mean, come on. If they're going to throw warnings at anyone, it should have been the OP for even starting a thread that is basically trollbait.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 pm
Erverain
Shram

Well, if it's a PG-13 site should that topic even have been allowed to get to that point? I mean, come on. If they're going to throw warnings at anyone, it should have been the OP for even starting a thread that is basically trollbait.

You'd think, but then what is at the front of young teenagers minds?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:18 pm
Shram
Erverain
Shram

Puppies and science-fiction? biggrin  

Lobo-chan

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 pm
True enough, Shram.
There's still that retarded hope that the Mods would actually n** problems in the bud before they get out of hand, though.
But if they did that then anyone who goes into the Chatterbox would have been banned at some point, and enforcing all the rules reduces their traffic, which reduces ad revenue. C'est la vie.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:29 pm
Lobo-chan
Shram
Erverain
Shram

Puppies and science-fiction? biggrin

yes that and sex, often combined.

well Erverain we now have 2 chatterbox's, considering the state of GD.  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:33 pm
Gaia isn't really PG-13, though. That term gets tossed around, but it doesn't have any real bearing on what content is and isn't allowed.

Talking about sex and sexual relationships isn't against the rules, so long as the content isn't overly explicit or advocating some sort of abuse or criminal activity.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:36 pm
Taeryyn
Gaia isn't really PG-13, though. That term gets tossed around, but it doesn't have any real bearing on what content is and isn't allowed.

Talking about sex and sexual relationships isn't against the rules, so long as the content isn't overly explicit or advocating some sort of abuse or criminal activity.

Right but the content tends to get argumentative as people's views clash  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 pm
Shram

This makes me sad. The GD was actually where I started here, oh so long ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:39 pm
Yeah, I used to spend time in the GD as well when I wasn't in the guild. That was probably where the guild found me, actually... but over the years it's just kind of devolved into a pit of arguing and not much real discussion. And ED is pretty much a dead forum last I looked.  

Lobo-chan

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 pm
Erverain
Shram

This makes me sad. The GD was actually where I started here, oh so long ago.

yeah I know how you feel, I never go there anymore its just so deteriorated.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff