Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Superior Beings [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 pm
All profiles for Superior Beings are on this forum.
PLEASE pm all character profiles to me, in case there are things that I would like for you to change or to verify something with you. This probably wont happen, but just in case. DO NOT just post your profiles on this forum without my okay.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image

"An angel of God never has wings."

Hello, my name is Dahlia

In Earth years, I am Eighteen

I am a Renegade Angel

In case you couldn't tell, I am a FEMALE

People say I am headstrong and compassionate. I don't have much of a sense of humor, and come off as distant.

I suppose I should tell you a little about me... I was almost at the age of initiation when I chose to be a Renegade Angel. I have always been a compassionate and caring being, and once I learned about what kind of duties I would have to perform in the Council, I was appauled and decided to work for the resistance. I have worked for the resistance for one year now. I am highly respected and do a lot of work caring for those who were taken as Chosen Ones and saved by the Protectors.

I fight with a Bow and Arrow

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image
"Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time."

Hello, my name is Jason Grace

In Earth years, I am 17

I am a Human

Incase you couldn't tell, I am a male

People say I am withdrawn and shy, but I'm always willing to help those that need it.

I suppose I should tell you a little about me... Jason was one of those 'Chosen' by the Angels. He is also the only surviving test subject. He was taken a year ago, along with his parents and his little sister. Before they were taken his family were all very religious. Except him. It's in his nature to question things, and when the so-called Angels arrived he questioned if they were really what they said they were. The rest of his family, of course, all but volunteered to be 'Chosen'. He was taken along with them. They started with his father, then moved on to his mother, then his sister, and finally him. By the time they got to him, the others were dead. He, however, survived, and they began to hope. Until he was rescued by the Protectors. He was one of those that was rescued in the attack, and the Angels believed him to be dead. The experiments left him with a pair of wings, but still human in every other way. He hid them from those that rescued him, allowing only the Renegade that lead the attack to know about them.

I fight with a scythe, two Butterfly knives and throwing knives.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games